blackpitpap

Jul 23, 2019
Hi there..
I'd like to ask which rpg maker I should use to play the game and if it is free (the rpg maker).
Thank you.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hi there..
I'd like to ask which rpg maker I should use to play the game and if it is free (the rpg maker).
Thank you.
You need nothing to play this game as it is made with RPG Maker MV. It ships with everything you need to launch the game on Windows. Mac users have some problems, mostly due to Apple dropping support for 32 bit applications in the recent OSX versions.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
UPDATE by Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if she can only lactate during pregnancy & the baby phase of the child sprites? Because if that's the case then will there be a max number (like humans, elves & giants) which may mean once all pregnancies are over we lose the lactating stuff. Or will she be able to birth infinite kids (like the Goblins, Vampires &, in a way, the pets?) meaning she will have a never ending litter of Halflings running around Weirdwood... (obviously the number of activate sprites would be maxed like with the gargoyles).

I think that could create an interesting plot for later when the town starts to get annoyed by all the halfling brats running around town lol.

Perhaps it will just be like hay heres a mx or like 6 (mabey more) halfling kids u get to name & she just ether stops lactating or she will just continue... I feel like the never ending children wont work for the halfling as well as it does for goblins & such because halflings are too much like humans in biology (there just short).

reptile90

Feb 13, 2020
I have some problems. First one, the child from Erevi didnt grown up at all. Its been almost 1 month in game but still in newborn.
Second one vampire sisters bug. Whenever brough them 3 sacrifice bandit-dwarf and batbreeder it doesnt count in game. Whenever i enter cemetery at night questline triggered and starting all over again from the beginning.
Am i missing something?

-----------------

I gues its happening because of lain's mod.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have some problems. First one, the child from Erevi didnt grown up at all. Its been almost 1 month in game but still in newborn.
Second one vampire sisters bug. Whenever brough them 3 sacrifice bandit-dwarf and batbreeder it doesnt count in game. Whenever i enter cemetery at night questline triggered and starting all over again from the beginning.
Am i missing something?

-----------------

Yeah lain's mod completly breaks the vampires...

With Erevi's daughter have u done anymore quests for her or Ziva?

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
No.. I'm just playing it from the start normally.. no patch
To see the scene of the bathroom and the one of the protagonist house you have to use the Decensor Patch, and you do not have to worry you do not break the game, the one that if it breaks it is to activate the tricks that are the chests but only if you leave it activated all the time if

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Well, I assume the end-game is going to settle things between the two cults and rule the land, right? Feels like we're already kinda close to that point. Has tinkerer given any indication how close we're to the end? We can already impregnate almost every female in the game as well, I don't see how much more there could be left.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
To see the scene of the bathroom and the one of the protagonist house you have to use the Decensor Patch, and you do not have to worry you do not break the game, the one that if it breaks it is to activate the tricks that are the chests but only if you leave it activated all the time if
Decenser patch is also neaded to have Shakala birth her daughter.

Also I have replayed this game over 20 times now. I have never had a problem with the Cheat Mode (if that's what u mean by "activate the tricks that are the chests"), in fact I leave it on constantly because I just forget to turn it off lol.

The only time I've heard of the game breaking is when people use Lain's Mod or if the change the variables themselves.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, I assume the end-game is going to settle things between the two cults and rule the land, right? Feels like we're already kinda close to that point. Has tinkerer given any indication how close we're to the end? We can already impregnate almost every female in the game as well, I don't see how much more there could be left.
Well the way I see it there is definitely a bit more to do. In the dungeon at the Tower there are 2 empty cages, so I reckon mabey 2 more pets. In the Temple there are 3 empty rooms (so I reckon 3 more acolytes to join up, I am sure the 3rd will be Oksana, but not sure about the last 2 after that). The Succubus still needs to birth Nergal's Champion & I have heard that she will aparently use her mind control powers to usurp Erevi in the Tower. There has been no sign of ending the Nergal vs. Qetesh conflict, yet, so we need to try & find a unifying outcome. I heard that Tink is thinking of making Nergal into a futa (in the vain of Loki's shapeshifting nature in norse myth) mabey the MC gets with both Qetesh & Nergal? The 2 gods put there hatred aside for 1 metal's d***?

As for side content, there are still plenty of women who's arcs are unfinished & need some love from Tink. Some still need to give birth, while others are obviously not done yet or Tink has confirmed will be getting more content later:

Not to mention the amount of women Tink & his patrons have discussed for future updates that haven't even been added yet (not all of these are confirmed but here is a list of both confirmed & rumoured women):

So yeah the main quest might not be too long to finish if Tink soley focuses on that but theres also alot of other stuff he plans to do on the side as well.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Decenser patch is also neaded to have Shakala birth her daughter.

Also I have replayed this game over 20 times now. I have never had a problem with the Cheat Mode (if that's what u mean by "activate the tricks that are the chests"), in fact I leave it on constantly because I just forget to turn it off lol.

The only time I've heard of the game breaking is when people use Lain's Mod or if the change the variables themselves.
I only used the patch to see the scenes of the house and the waterfall and the chest and a few times when I left it activated my game would crash and I had to start over that's why i say that

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
As for side content, there are still plenty of women who's arcs are unfinished & need some love from Tink. Some still need to give birth, while others are obviously not done yet or Tink has confirmed will be getting more content later:

SPOILER: Girls
•Liandra (elf at well)
•Maghda (ogress)
•Frida & Hilde (giant sisters)
•Gwynneth (prostitute)
•Beth (stable girl)
•Rosy (halfling)
•Victoria (apparently she will birth more kids)
•Vampire Sisters
•Shakala & the goblins
•Vixenatrix (dragon)
•(Familiar)- that imo still has some growing to do.
You forgot to mention Alice the daughter of the tavern owner

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I only used the patch to see the scenes of the house and the waterfall and the chest and a few times when I left it activated my game would crash and I had to start over that's why i say that
The patch is completly safe & are u sure the Cheat Mode was the problem. I have never had problems with it. (We r talking about the In Game cheat that u activate using the stump in town?)

If so that's new to me :confused:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You forgot to mention Alice the daughter of the tavern owner
Nope, I'm not sure how far u r in the game but as she has joined the Temple as an acolyte I was including her in the 1st part of the list, because she will be associated with the Temple (like Caleah) most likley from now on.

In the sam way I didnt mention Erevi, (BatBreeder), Venomina, (Erevi'sDaughter) & (Familiar), who are all part of the Nergalites. Or Ziva, Caleah, Oksana & Alice, who are all part if the Qeteshians.

I didnt forget her, just didnt mention her as a "side woman".

Wolverine020

Sep 30, 2019
Am i missing something?

-----------------

Have u progressed in the other storyline? I had same problem with newborn, somone suggested checking the other story lines for other girls and turned out I had not progressed enough with the stable girl. Hope this helps man . Gl

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Nope, I'm not sure how far u r in the game but as she has joined the Temple as an acolyte I was including her in the 1st part of the list, because she will be associated with the Temple (like Caleah) most likley from now on.

In the sam way I didnt mention Erevi, (BatBreeder), Venomina, (Erevi'sDaughter) & (Familiar), who are all part of the Nergalites. Or Ziva, Caleah, Oksana & Alice, who are all part if the Qeteshians.

I didnt forget her, just didnt mention her as a "side woman".
I said among women who have not given birth

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes