DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello, I have now 9 out of 10 votes. I helped Gwynneth and she let me in the house.
Now she stands in the valley outside like nothung happens and I can't interact with her anymore. Please help me!
U need to finish the quest. Get the last vote & finish the quest.

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
i must have fucked something up somewhere. i have the dwarven key and ive asked Rosie for sex about 8-9 times and she keeps telling that she shouldn't have let it get this far. :(

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i must have fucked something up somewhere. i have the dwarven key and ive asked Rosie for sex about 8-9 times and she keeps telling that she shouldn't have let it get this far. :(
Make 2 special pastries. Offer 1 for a BJ. Then the next day offer her another for a FJ. Then ask her about her missing BF. Then give her the key.

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
Make 2 special pastries. Offer 1 for a BJ. Then the next day offer her another for a FJ. Then ask her about her missing BF. Then give her the key.
making special pastries is not an option.
i can help her bake (cost me 3 bags of flour)
buy a pastry
give her 1 bag of flour
giver her 3 bags of flour
if i help her bake she will
kiss me
show tits
show bush
i can ask for sex, but she will not do it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
buy a pastry
give her 1 bag of flour
kiss me
show tits
show bush
You need to have the special pastry in your inventory when askeing for sex, you learned to make one in any kitchen when you solved her flour problem

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
buy a pastry
give her 1 bag of flour
kiss me
show tits
show bush
To make a special pastry u must go into her (or you're kitchen) & make a pastry while u have moonflower pollen in you're inventory. MC will remark that he was clumsy to get some in the flour.

With those IN you're inventory, you'll be able to offer them to Rosy.

Reactions: Mike_ock8

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I feel like Tink should release this Village Girls update as 2 parts. Part 1 is pretty much done as he has done most of Rosy's content (to the point it sounds like she is nearly or is complete). For Beth I would say make her part 2, there are a few things that Tink can do in order to flesh out her character a bit more (I know he was thinking if making her the nanny for Victoria's children but I feel this is the worst choice because it dosent suite her character, would fit Gwynneth more IMO).

Firstly I would like to see how Gabriel reacts to the impregnation of his daughter. Perhaps his demeanor differs depending on whether she is happy with the pregnancy or not. I have discussed with a few of the folks on here how Beth could start her own BeastFarm type set up as a means to make more money. Perhaps starting with the Cowgirl that Tink keeps promising? But for now he could just set up the foundations for the idea & add it later.

Some reckon he should make a whole new farm but I reckon the stable barn is big enough for a beast girl or 2 as part of her side business. She already sells Horse Seed, why not Cow Girl Milk with special properties?

I feel that becoming a nanny to the mayor fits Gwynneth more as she is already banging you privately as a bonus for her alimony payments.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I really do enjoy the way Tinkerer humorously parodies the standard fantasy setting with this game & I cant wait to see how the other female arcs play out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

•Vixenatrix: I could see the MC having to save the dragon from the "heroic" dragon slayer in a reversal of the traditional dragon tales.

•Maghda: I could definitely see the MC getting swept up in an angry mob who want to kill the local ogres (kinda like Shrek) but MC is working both with & against the mob on order to get rid of Dolf, but keep Maghda safe.

•Liandra: I feel like her arc would be a great chance to both enforce & bend the stereotypes of the elven culture in a fantasy setting. Mabey because there, immortal? Long lived? They are really high & mighty but kinda hedonistic behind closed doors.

I feel like Tink has so much in store & I hope he keeps up the great work. This next update looks really good so far with Rosy's content. Glad to hear he has begun to regain his previous joy & excitement for creating this wonderful world.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do i get vampires pregnant ?
Easiest is Zsofia who u can repeatedly f*** as much a s u want. Reanna is the 2nd most difficult AFTER u have gotten preg the 1st time (can f*** once after training & once in exchange for a bandit). Sadly u can only f*** Adaobi once a night making her the hardest to impregnate.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quick question quoted where to find zsofia in the castle and just for curiosity where is her name from.
Thanks for answering.
Zsofia is in the courtyard by the graves, between the main Castle Tower & the Gatehouse.

As for where her name is from I beleive it's Hungarian. U can look that up yourself on Google. For any names u want to know about in future just go Google & write "Name" name origin.

Reactions: Dosa with spice

Midgaanlok

Sep 16, 2020
Is it me or do you guys think as the game progresses, or as the game being developed, the contents become more "mild"? Like is it a patreon requested thing or a change in gaming direction on the author's side? Like in the beginning it was much more crazy and you've got some funny ones like the werewolf and horses and gangbang, but then now it's more or less just sex and pregancy.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is it me or do you guys think as the game progresses, or as the game being developed, the contents become more "mild"? Like is it a patreon requested thing or a change in gaming direction on the author's side? Like in the beginning it was much more crazy and you've got some funny ones like the werewolf and horses and gangbang, but then now it's more or less just sex and pregancy.
Alot of nay-sayers, boo-hooers & wah-wahs complained so much about sharing (were-wolf, goblin gangbang ect...) that I feel that they have basically killed some of Tink's humour & wit. So even when he puts something in the game that fits the lore he created or was done as a bit of sex humour at the players expense he feels like he ether cant do it or has to expend time creating an alternate version that he really dosnt care for. This is why some of the wackier stuff has kinda fallen to the wayside. I feel that if Tink had it completly his way then yeah more of that stuff would still be cropping up in the game.

I dont understand half the anger because even if MC gets cucked for 1 scene or shares a gir every once in a while it makes no difference. At the end of the day there is no NTR (we will not lose these women to other men) & it's a fantasy, I'm not a fan of the gangbang, & I appreciate the choice, but alot of people were in uproar.

And I'm not a kink shamer or call people out on there preferences BUT as a creative person myself I know how constraining other peoples oppinions can get. So I'm not sorry for my words lol.

Last edited:

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Game ballance sucks, you have to save and load the game all the time, I'm at the well with max gear and need to load the game 10 times until the OP AI doesn't murder me with spells, not to mention all the bugs and crashes, I'd have more fun getting infected by corona virus and have a tube shoved down my throat for 2 weeks

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Midgaanlok

Sep 16, 2020
Alot of nay-sayers, boo-hooers & wah-wahs complained so much about sharing (were-wolf, goblin gangbang ect...) that I feel that they have basically killed some of Tink's humour & wit. So even when he puts something in the game that fits the lore he created or was done as a bit of sex humour at the players expense he feels like he ether cant do it or has to expend time creating an alternate version that he really dosnt care for. This is why some of the wackier stuff has kinda fallen to the wayside. I feel that if Tink had it completly his way then yeah more of that stuff would still be cropping up in the game.

I dont understand half the anger because even if MC gets cucked for 1 scene or shares a gir every once in a while it makes no difference. At the end of the day there is no NTR (we will not lose these women to other men) & it's a fantasy, I'm not a fan of the gangbang, & I appreciate the choice, but alot of people were in uproar.

And I'm not a kink shamer or call people out on there preferences BUT as a creative person myself I know how constraining other peoples oppinions can get. So I'm not sorry for my words lol.
That's a shame really, I quite enjoyed the early games where you're a nobody and having scenes that aren't really found in many other games. It's not that I don't like "harem", or that I don't like "ntr", I just think that it's nice to play a game that caters to the creator's vision on what he or she thinks what a game called "Peasant's Quest" should be. Thus you can see in the beginning that the MC is a nobody and he's running around doing quests for people for rewards and erotic actions. And since he wasn't the center of the Universe, and in fact, a peasant, things are more "free" and "unrestricted", now it's just like sex, impregantion, and father 20 different kids from 20 different women. Which is nice as well, don't get me wrong. But I hope the creator doesn't feel like his vision is limited because some people want this game to be like every other adult game on the forum.
Like for example, I like that the girls are hairy because it makes sense in this world the creator created, a Goblin gangbang is pretty justifiable to me because I can believe that's what they do. sex with daughter duhh demonic product don't care about morality. But things like the merchant not having sex with Alice and her dad forcing her to drink barren potion despite her not having sex is pretty freaking unbelievable, considering how he was groping her in the pub and then she told MC nothing happened after he couldn't outdrink the merchant.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But things like the merchant not having sex with Alice and her dad forcing her to drink barren potion despite her not having sex is pretty freaking unbelievable, considering how he was groping her in the pub and then she told MC nothing happened after he couldn't outdrink the merchant.
Well to be fair Alice lost her virginity to a travelling merchant or Bard before, makeing it harder for her Dad to find a suitable suitor.
After all that's also the reason for her being trapped inside her room in the inn once night falls.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes