Apollo999

Jul 31, 2020
i just started playing, and i think its an awesome game. Lots of interesting storylines, and the grinding aint that bad...
But also, juts how often does tinkerer gives updates?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's a shame really, I quite enjoyed the early games where you're a nobody and having scenes that aren't really found in many other games. It's not that I don't like "harem", or that I don't like "ntr", I just think that it's nice to play a game that caters to the creator's vision on what he or she thinks what a game called "Peasant's Quest" should be. Thus you can see in the beginning that the MC is a nobody and he's running around doing quests for people for rewards and erotic actions. And since he wasn't the center of the Universe, and in fact, a peasant, things are more "free" and "unrestricted", now it's just like sex, impregantion, and father 20 different kids from 20 different women. Which is nice as well, don't get me wrong. But I hope the creator doesn't feel like his vision is limited because some people want this game to be like every other adult game on the forum.
Like for example, I like that the girls are hairy because it makes sense in this world the creator created, a Goblin gangbang is pretty justifiable to me because I can believe that's what they do. sex with daughter duhh demonic product don't care about morality. But things like the merchant not having sex with Alice and her dad forcing her to drink barren potion despite her not having sex is pretty freaking unbelievable, considering how he was groping her in the pub and then she told MC nothing happened after he couldn't outdrink the merchant.
I agree. Dont get me wrong I am not a fan or NTR if a game has that in it & I have no option to get rid of it then I'm just not gonna play the game. I dont mind sharing if its within a humorous or story based context. Examples in this are:
•Ziva & Grug 3some because she made a deal for him to let them stay in the Temple & neaded the pleasure ceremony to reconnect with her goddess of ECSTASY & PLEASURE.
•The goblin gangbang actualy ties into there in world lore. There a 1 in 100 chance a female will be born amongst goblins. Of course the tribe wants a wack at the only female before Chief has forever dibs!
•Were-Wolf cuck was a humoures misunderstanding & (with requests from the patrons) a nice vengeance quest was added so well hunt it down.
•Alice never really talks about what happens if u MISS A DATE NIGHT. I would assume he probs f**** her then but Tink never brings it into the spotlight.
•So far all DECENSER content is with monster daughters (theres also a goblin girl & rumours of more) which to me makes sense. Apparently there will be MC's sister & mother later on, but I feel this is purely patron catering as Tink never showed signs of this before.

But these are things that will most likely no longer be included in future updates because of all the before said boo-hooers. You'd think they were lonely folk who can only get action through these games lol. (Too mean?)

The zany, weird & awkward shit will most likely continue to dwindle until, as u said it's just beat this monster boss, impregnate this chick, name baby, do odd jobs. Alot of the original spirit may get damaged buy the vampire Update had some real good moments in it. From the looks of it Tink may be compensating by having MC be able to lose women by his actions (or inactions).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well to be fair Alice lost her virginity to a travelling merchant or Bard before, makeing it harder for her Dad to find a suitable suitor.
After all that's also the reason for her being trapped inside her room in the inn once night falls.
I mean she pretty promiscuous. The second a new Handsome guy showed up she was already eyeing him. Play you're cards right & she is pretty much set on the new guy lol. Too bad daddy is so overprotective.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i just started playing, and i think its an awesome game. Lots of interesting storylines, and the grinding aint that bad...
But also, juts how often does tinkerer gives updates?
Depends on the size of the update. Could be a month, could be 3 or more depending on things like: New characters, quest size/complexity, new enemies & bosses, new locations (or location re-builds)... you get the point. This one should be out some time before Christmas but family may likley course a delay.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Depends on the size of the update. Could be a month, could be 3 or more depending on things like: New characters, quest size/complexity, new enemies & bosses, new locations (or location re-builds)... you get the point. This one should be out some time before Christmas but family may likley course a delay.
We shared the latest news just a few pages ago... but acording to Tinkerer the game development has burnt him out a bit, he hasn't lost all passion but is looking forward to a short time off with the family.
Patrons wished him well for that short holiday and he seems to be grateful for it... don't worry he won't abonden the game just yet... but makeing sacrifices in regards to the content in order to cater to his Patrons tastes seem to take a toll.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
We shared the latest news just a few pages ago... but acording to Tinkerer the game development has burnt him out a bit, he hasn't lost all passion but is looking forward to a short time off with the family.
Patrons wished him well for that short holiday and he seems to be grateful for it... don't worry he won't abonden the game just yet... but makeing sacrifices in regards to the content in order to cater to his Patrons tastes seem to take a toll.
Amen :cool:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
dont think it was all catering to the patrons, tinkerer wanted to fix some grinds as in rebuilding relationships and such with ladys you dont visit to often. he wanted to do it now due it felt in place with the vampire update to use powers. And fixing all those systems behind the screens did take his toll i feel. Due you need to give all girls the trigger and so on.

Beforehand he realy had big plans for the update and due his nature his plans got even bigger, that normals happens time and time again.... Last time i spoke him, everthing was slowly getting better. only the stumble block of what to do with Beth is bit of a cloud on his mood. when the vampire update was going on, we didnt even see him much on discord so that was bit of a sign it wasnt going the way he liked it was going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game doesn't really have ntr.
depends on your definition of the term... while I agree with you that the basic traslation does not apply for this game.
On this site NTR is a collective term for cheating, netorare, netorase, netori and shareing or switching partners.. heck sometimes people cry for that tag as soon as there is a voyarism scene in the game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This game doesn't really have ntr.
Never said it does. I said I'm not a fan & will not play a game that has that. As part of my point that this game has a single cuck scene & some sharing. I wouldn't play this if it did have NTR is my point.

azz111

May 15, 2020
I wonder if she can only lactate during pregnancy & the baby phase of the child sprites? Because if that's the case then will there be a max number (like humans, elves & giants) which may mean once all pregnancies are over we lose the lactating stuff. Or will she be able to birth infinite kids (like the Goblins, Vampires &, in a way, the pets?) meaning she will have a never ending litter of Halflings running around Weirdwood... (obviously the number of activate sprites would be maxed like with the gargoyles).

I think that could create an interesting plot for later when the town starts to get annoyed by all the halfling brats running around town lol.

Perhaps it will just be like hay heres a mx or like 6 (mabey more) halfling kids u get to name & she just ether stops lactating or she will just continue... I feel like the never ending children wont work for the halfling as well as it does for goblins & such because halflings are too much like humans in biology (there just short).
If your and Rosie's kids are half human, half halfling...would that make them half-halflings, or quaterlings? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
If your and Rosie's kids are half human, half halfling...would that make them half-halflings, or quaterlings? :unsure:
no, a halfling is half a person, a human is a full person, so a halfling/human mix would be a threequarterling, or a 75%ling

Reactions: azz111

azz111

May 15, 2020
no, a halfling is half a person, a human is a full person, so a halfling/human mix would be a threequarterling, or a 75%ling
Ah, you're a gentleman (gentleperson?) and a scholar. Basically, thanks!

However, isn't a halfling an entirely different species? Like they're called "halflings" just because they're short? If we called them "hobbits", the kids would be half-hobbits (like half-elves). But we're calling them "halflings" so Rosie's kids should be "half-halflings" technically?

On the other hand, if we go by your theory, wouldn't it depend on whose perspective you're looking at it from? Humans would call them "threequarterlings" for being 3/4 human, and the halflings would call them "onequarterlings" for being 1/4 halfling. Or I guess it could be flipped the other way...:unsure:

I'm glad we're tackling the important questions here. I've suspended all research on covid-19 to re-assign them to this issue.

• Love
Reactions: M3ntir

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
On the other hand, if we go by your theory, wouldn't it depend on whose perspective you're looking at it from? Humans would call them "threequarterlings" for being 3/4 human, and the halflings would call them "onequarterlings" for being 1/4 halfling. Or I guess it could be flipped the other way...:unsure:
no no no, from the halfling perspective, where what we call halfling is a full person, a human would then be a double person, a twoling if you will, from this perspective the mixed spawn would thus be 1.5 units of person, or a one-and-a-halfling

As a sidenote, for larger races, like giants, who themselves see humans as a half, and halflings as a quarter, the mix between the little people would then be 0.375, aka a three-eightsling

Reactions: x5589 and azz111

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Me & my fiance were having this EXACT conversation the other day lol :ROFLMAO:

I would say ether
•quaterlings
Or
•thirdlings

Depending if they are shorter or taller then there mother when fully grown lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Halflings are there own independent species. They are refer to as Halflings or Little Folk by the larger races, mostly humans, because they are half the hight of a fully grown human at mature age. They adopted the name halfling because it was the "less derogatory" name.

Technically they are Hobbits BUT Tolkin estate is very protective of there copy write on that name (even through Vixenatrix does actualy call them Hobbits). I would say that because there name came from what humans called them then the terminology would come from us, not the Halflings.

So I say they are ether Quarterlings or Thirdlongs depending on whether they are taller or shorter then there halfling parent.

I would love for Tink to throw in a conversation like this between MC & Rosy... like when talking you could just ask "So are they Half-Halfling... or?" & the two start debating from there personal perspectives.

F*** Covid-19 this is a far more important area of scientific discussion lol

azz111

May 15, 2020
no no no, from the halfling perspective, where what we call halfling is a full person, a human would then be a double person, a twoling if you will, from this perspective the mixed spawn would thus be 1.5 units of person, or a one-and-a-halfling

As a sidenote, for larger races, like giants, who themselves see humans as a half, and halflings as a quarter, the mix between the little people would then be 0.375, aka a three-eightsling
Hmm, good point about the "one and a halflings". For brevity's sake, once we get into the larger fractions I like your idea of using percents, at least for writing. 150%ling is easier to write, but doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, does it?

I foresee a problem. If we expand this to other races, like your giant vs halfling example, we'd have so many numbers that everyone's name would look like early internet screen names (420BiggusDickus6969 and so on). It's a conundrum all right :unsure:

azz111

May 15, 2020
Me & my fiance were having this EXACT conversation the other day lol :ROFLMAO:

I would say ether
•quaterlings
Or
•thirdlings

Depending if they are shorter or taller then there mother when fully grown lol
I'm comforted to know that other people are addressing this issue. With all these big brains we shouldn't have any trouble solving this. (y)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes