Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm good on futa cos it's still a "woman" but with a dick, gay though I'm not into (but that's me). The NTR is a no if I cant skip, but sharing/cuck is fine if it's part of plot/humour.
Not saying that the game needs any more kinks... likely until you encounter it in the game.... human cattle or at minimum milking a women sounds like one of those fetishes I can enjoy.
And like I said while I am not into gay stuff I could accept it in the game IF I get the option to make it "ungay", i.e. turn that male into a cute female... or futa maybe

Reactions: DomWolf

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
•Rosy: Rosy's BF Sam is named after Samwise Gamgie from the LotR trilogy. But his whole story is a dark parody of The Hobbit. Its basically what would have happened to Bilbo & the dwarves had f***** up, get fried by the dragon...
the inn in wierwood is a parody of the prancing pony.
I feel like male+male content is never gonna happen because Tink seems like he is dedicated to the pregnancy stuff.
Tinkerer said on discord that he has no intention of making male+male content, same with scat and frogs.
he's on the fence about watersports (depends if he can make it fun and exciting)

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the inn in wierwood is a parody of the prancing pony.
Did not know that. Is that the Tavern that Frodo & the hobbits meet Aeragon at?

Tinkerer said on discord that he has no intention of making male+male content, same with scat and frogs.
he's on the fence about watersports (depends if he can make it fun and exciting)
Not gonna lie I'm so happy yo hear no male+male content lol (nothing against people that like it, I just dont). Also I'm happy no scat, that stuff is mank... again no shame I just beleive that body waste should go in the toilet lol (not to fussed about watersports). My question is what do u mean by frogs? Like is that a type of fetish or like no frog girls? If u could clarify for me that would be great :) thanks.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I'm excited for the village update, it's about time other girls started getting more content. Too any have fallen behind tbh. I know that Tinkerer is feeling a little lost on what to do for Beth, & is think9bg of making her the nanny for Victoria's kids, I truly hope he dosent do that because it feels like a forced arc choice made based on lack of direction for the character.

I personally really like the idea of Beth starting up a beast girl farm (mabey keep them in the stable barn, like with the pets in the Tower dungeon?) But for now I would rather he holds off on her stuff until he knows what's to do with her. I prefer the idea of Gwynneth becoming the nanny as a way to move her away from the prostitution job.

I put up some plot ideas a while back now for Vixenatrix, Hilde & Frida, Liandra & the Goblins. I have also attempted to write one for Maghda but I'm not too happy or sure on how to do it in a fun way that works (I was hoping to put it on here so if anyone was inclined they could pass it on to Tink).

Discord wont work for me no matter how much I try to set it up, but if any of u want me to write a possible path based on what we know of the girls give me a shout & I'll see what I can do. If it helps Tink out in anyway then I am happy to take the load off his shoulders pro boner lol :ROFLMAO:.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Slight delay...

I just wanted to inform you guys that I'm going to have to delay the release of the upcoming update until Friday. I just sent the test build to my primary tester, and I want to give him some time to test (and I'll need some time to fix the bugs he finds). Sorry about that, but I'd rather avoid any game breaking bugs...

Tinkerer.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Grabbing "sacrifices" for the vampires is a pain in the butt. Especially, since time progresses every time you screen move. I miss the cheat mod. Bring that back!

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I know that the vampire ladies will birth unlimited gargoyles if you keep impregnating them but will the castle be big enough to house all of them?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
My question is what do u mean by frogs? Like is that a type of fetish or like no frog girls? If u could clarify for me that would be great :) thanks.
Tinkerer has no intention of adding frogs. so if anyone is waiting to be tongued by a frog-girl, this is not the game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Grabbing "sacrifices" for the vampires is a pain in the butt. Especially, since time progresses every time you screen move. I miss the cheat mod. Bring that back!
Just capture a BatBreeder before talking to them. Then u should have 2 bandits along the western road.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
on the discord its already said something about you need a sacrifces very time so Tinkerer is looking in to it, and secondly the cheat mod was made by someone else

Perseus134

Sep 30, 2017
I know it is an odd thing to ask, but do all the characters have such large breasts? I like the premise of the game but the girls, not so much

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There are a few with perky breasts and some with moderate ones... but "big" is pretty much the Standard
It would appear that Tink associates breast size with age &/or experience within the females in this game. With exceptions of course. One of the reasons I like this game is the fact that the breats might be large but there not over exaggerated like I have seen in other games. But heres a list of itty bitty titties for ya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
•Maghda (ogress)
•(BatBreeder)- bat girl
•Venomina (spider girl)
•Vixenatrix (dragon)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes