RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone wanna help me out on the domestic issues quest? I've completed all other quest (76/77) but whatever I do I can't knock this one out. Given the outfit to Erevi's daughter and talking to my pet (Bat breeder) in the dungeon. Supposedly Erevi's daughter is joining at some point? Well... Not for me. Must be something I don't get. I can have sex with her both in her room, and in the dungeon while she wears the outfit I got her from Edgar. Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone wanna help me out on the domestic issues quest? I've completed all other quest (76/77) but whatever I do I can't knock this one out. Given the outfit to Erevi's daughter and talking to my pet (Bat breeder) in the dungeon. Supposedly Erevi's daughter is joining at some point? Well... Not for me. Must be something I don't get. I can have sex with her both in her room, and in the dungeon while she wears the outfit I got her from Edgar. Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!
Have u completed Man Cave? I think finishing that 1st bugs out the quest. Yeah I'm pretty sure I read that completing the Man Cave quest before Domestic Issues bugs the quest because it was added later.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RohanEmpire

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I wanted to ask what the meaning os these scenes are for are they Easter eggs, do they change the story in any way and wht do you have to sacrefice to achieve this version of our daughter? BedroomTOD4 - 531B.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hmm, good point about the "one and a halflings". For brevity's sake, once we get into the larger fractions I like your idea of using percents, at least for writing. 150%ling is easier to write, but doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, does it?

I foresee a problem. If we expand this to other races, like your giant vs halfling example, we'd have so many numbers that everyone's name would look like early internet screen names (420BiggusDickus6969 and so on). It's a conundrum all right :unsure:
I feel like if we start using every decimal within the name it becomes to long & complicated to say. Say it would be more accurate but it would be more simple to round it up. Like I said Quadlings or Thirdlings because it rolls off the tongue better the 150%ling, for example.

Also I very much doubt there would be an extreme like half-giant/halflings because in the same manner that an elephant will kill a woman that it f***s (internal tearing & hemorrhage) I feel like a giant would destroy a halfling (Grug is barley able to f*** Ziva & she is a professional sex cultist). Same with MC, is is pretty well endowed for a human male (realistically as well, no mutant dick that I often see in games) & so when he uses Phallus. G he is impressively large & can please giantesses & ogresses alike. If a healing used it I reckon he wouldn't be AS BIG but mabey enough to get the job done? But they are rare so it would be an uncommon occurrence (even MC seems to show that he is a unique example of Human male+Giant female compared to how common Giant male+Human female probably)

Mabey we can meet an Alchemist or Cryptozoologist? He could have notes on the reproductive patterns of other races & make notes based on cross-breeding (like a little lore joke that u could optionally read if u decide to do so... I know would just for the giggles lol)

Reactions: azz111

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wanted to ask what the meaning os these scenes are for are they Easter eggs, do they change the story in any way and wht do you have to sacrefice to achieve this version of our daughter? View attachment 930500
After having sex with Succubus daughter during Waystones part-2, She & Erevi will take u to her room for a 3some to make sure she gets pregnant. Daughter will hypnotised Erevi into wanting more kids because she wants little brothers & sisters. She can birth 4 normal children. That is one of you're kids & SuccubusDaughter's lil sibling. They r place holder sprites for now & dont do anything, but the reason they look normal is because they r not blessed by Nergal.

Reactions: rickpool98

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I feel like if we start using every decimal within the name it becomes to long & complicated to say. Say it would be more accurate but it would be more simple to round it up. Like I said Quadlings or Thirdlings because it rolls off the tongue better the 150%ling, for example.

Also I very much doubt there would be an extreme like half-giant/halflings because in the same manner that an elephant will kill a woman that it f***s (internal tearing & hemorrhage) I feel like a giant would destroy a halfling (Grug is barley able to f*** Ziva & she is a professional sex cultist). Same with MC, is is pretty well endowed for a human male (realistically as well, no mutant dick that I often see in games) & so when he uses Phallus. G he is impressively large & can please giantesses & ogresses alike. If a healing used it I reckon he wouldn't be AS BIG but mabey enough to get the job done? But they are rare so it would be an uncommon occurrence (even MC seems to show that he is a unique example of Human male+Giant female compared to how common Giant male+Human female probably)

Mabey we can meet an Alchemist or Cryptozoologist? He could have notes on the reproductive patterns of other races & make notes based on cross-breeding (like a little lore joke that u could optionally read if u decide to do so... I know would just for the giggles lol)
Given the temple we live in is focused on sex and there had been a library with VERY intrigued researchers I wouldn't be surprised that such encoclopedia is in existance in there aswell

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
is there any possible completion date for this game or is it an endless game
No official date yet. Tinkerer wants to finish the Main Story questline soon, but is doing smaller side projects for now to help ease back into the bigger more complex stuff. Once the main is finished he said any unfinished or extra side content he wants to add will be worked onto the game until he is satisfied with the end result.

Reactions: Necronlord3

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I sometimes wonder how many of the fetishes that are in this game are Tink catering to other people & how many are his personal kinks that he built into the game.

I feel like the big one is the pregnancy stuff, get the feeling that is a major one for Tink followed by light fem-dom (is his wife like that...).

It's of course no ones business but I do sometimes wonder with these games how much of the creator's personel kinks & fetishes are shown to the players. Like with the latest update, is the whole using Rosy's milk for baking a kink of Tink or has he read comments from his fanbase & added it in for them?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I sometimes wonder how many of the fetishes that are in this game are Tink catering to other people & how many are his personal kinks that he built into the game.

I feel like the big one is the pregnancy stuff, get the feeling that is a major one for Tink followed by light fem-dom (is his wife like that...).

It's of course no ones business but I do sometimes wonder with these games how much of the creator's personel kinks & fetishes are shown to the players. Like with the latest update, is the whole using Rosy's milk for baking a kink of Tink or has he read comments from his fanbase & added it in for them?
I think BDSM is also a fetish of his (not sure how big it is, but it is present on several ocassions).
From time to time he also makes the "strong women" get weak... but that happened after a few people said they'd like the relationships get more romantic (equal)
Given the Plenty fetishes that had been around from the Start it's hard to tell which were inspired by outside sources and which are his own kinks... aside from the main theme ofc as you pointed out
I am just glad he didn't go heavy metall on some of the stuff out there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think BDSM is also a fetish of his (not sure how big it is, but it is present on several ocassions).
From time to time he also makes the "strong women" get weak... but that happened after a few people said they'd like the relationships get more romantic (equal)
Given the Plenty fetishes that had been around from the Start it's hard to tell which were inspired by outside sources and which are his own kinks... aside from the main theme ofc as you pointed out
I am just glad he didn't go heavy metall on some of the stuff out there.
Just checking, what do u mean by "heavy metal"? I agree that I'm glad theres no extreme things (like pain play for ex) if that's what u mean. I reckon from what the earliest stuff his personal kinks are pregnancy & fem-dom. I'm not sure about the bestiality or daddy+daughter incest. I'm just glad theres no unnatural proportions (gargantuan breasts or massive cock, the use of Phallus. G not withstanding).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just checking, what do u mean by "heavy metal"? I agree that I'm glad theres no extreme things (like pain play for ex) if that's what u mean. I reckon from what the earliest stuff his personal kinks are pregnancy & fem-dom. I'm not sure about the bestiality or daddy+daughter incest. I'm just glad theres no unnatural proportions (gargantuan breasts or massive cock, the use of Phallus. G not withstanding).
There was talk about a rotting zombie, that would have been crossing a line I didn't like... not enough to make me stop support him, but definately the first Char I would have skiped outright.
Basically Snuff, Guro, amputation, crippling or canibalism are no goes to me (I'd count a rotting Zombie as guro)... I am not into gay stuff either but I would just skip it and not avoid it if it lead to a more beautiful girl in the end (gender bender maybe :devilish: ).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There was talk about a rotting zombie, that would have been crossing a line I didn't like... not enough to make me stop support him, but definately the first Char I would have skiped outright.
Basically Snuff, Guro, amputation, crippling or canibalism are no goes to me (I'd count a rotting Zombie as guro)... I am not into gay stuff either but I would just skip it and not avoid it if it lead to a more beautiful girl in the end (gender bender maybe :devilish: ).
1) I feel like male+male content is never gonna happen because Tink seems like he is dedicated to the pregnancy stuff.

2) I agree about the zombie I was so worried about that being added. There are lines that I hope he never crosses lol.

I like this game because he dosent have such extreme stuff. I can accept the rumoured futa because they still have female genitalia (with the other thing lol)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1) I feel like male+male content is never gonna happen because Tink seems like he is dedicated to the pregnancy stuff.

2) I agree about the zombie I was so worried about that being added. There are lines that I hope he never crosses lol.

I like this game because he dosent have such extreme stuff. I can accept the rumoured futa because they still have female genitalia (with the other thing lol)
You know I could have lived with something like an effaminated young Cleric that gets cursed and than "cleansed" in the Temple by turning him into a full girl.
Maybe haveing the player dominate him in one scene while being cursed or right after (as the gay part).
The important part is being turned into a young looking girl with slender body and soft facial features (not really catered for at the moment)... maybe even joining the temple of Quetesh and being trained by the MC since he got some experience from Alice ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You know I could have lived with something like an effaminated young Cleric that gets cursed and than "cleansed" in the Temple by turning him into a full girl.
Maybe haveing the player dominate him in one scene while being cursed or right after (as the gay part).
The important part is being turned into a young looking girl with slender body and soft facial features (not really catered for at the moment)... maybe even joining the temple of Quetesh and being trained by the MC since he got some experience from Alice ;)
Personally I'm not a fan of gender-bending. It feels kinda weird for me lol. But each to there own.

I feel Tink knows what he likes & what he wants for his game. I like that he is open to some other kinks but it seems he mostly works on stuff he enjoys or things that he feels he can work well into he story/lore ya know.

I hope he remains true to himself & his vision, instead of bending yo EVERY kink & fetish people cry for. (Necrophillic stuff is just.... please no lol).

Reactions: Evangelion-01

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
yea with zombies i also drag a line, even so some people on the discord wanted one in the game. but still will look at all the stuff tinkerer will add to the game. even Gay or futa content just for ones. same reason when i try games i dont look at the tags, bit NTR will not stop me if its like avoidable or skipable

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yea with zombies i also drag a line, even so some people on the discord wanted one in the game. but still will look at all the stuff tinkerer will add to the game. even Gay or futa content just for ones. same reason when i try games i dont look at the tags, bit NTR will not stop me if its like avoidable or skipable
I'm good on futa cos it's still a "woman" but with a dick, gay though I'm not into (but that's me). The NTR is a no if I cant skip, but sharing/cuck is fine if it's part of plot/humour.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I'm good on futa cos it's still a "woman" but with a dick, gay though I'm not into (but that's me). The NTR is a no if I cant skip, but sharing/cuck is fine if it's part of plot/humour.
futa got a build in strapon that is just it :D, and for NTR still dont realy means so cant realy get offended by it for now

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes