DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
The patch is completly safe & are u sure the Cheat Mode was the problem. I have never had problems with it. (We r talking about the In Game cheat that u activate using the stump in town?)

If so that's new to me :confused:
I think that was why in my game I had the patch and it had not given me problems but then I activated the cheat cheat and when I saved and closed my game without deactivating it the next day I wanted to play my saved games were damaged, which was not It happened to me, I started another one again and I activated it again and the next day I had the same problem, beanie and I have been playing without it, activating it for a while to open the chests and deactivated it and it has not happened again

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You forgot to mention Alice the daughter of the tavern owner
I said among women who have not given birth
Actualy u never said "out of the women who have not given birth" , you just said I forgot about Alice. I'm just saying I count her (& all her future content, including birth) as part of the Qeteshian storyline now. That's just me tho. I understand she will most likely have more content but I feel she will happily remain at the Temple.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think that was why in my game I had the patch and it had not given me problems but then I activated the cheat cheat and when I saved and closed my game without deactivating it the next day I wanted to play my saved games were damaged, which was not It happened to me, I started another one again and I activated it again and the next day I had the same problem, beanie and I have been playing without it, activating it for a while to open the chests and deactivated it and it has not happened again
Ok well that's new to me. Sorry to hear about that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Actualy u never said "out of the women who have not given birth" , you just said I forgot about Alice. I'm just saying I count her (& all her future content, including birth) as part of the Qeteshian storyline now. That's just me tho. I understand she will most likely have more content but I feel she will happily remain at the Temple.
Not sure she might return to Weirwood to take over her fathers business, another free bed in town before the Player becomes the mayor

Reactions: timpo

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not sure she might return to Weirwood to take over her fathers business, another free bed in town before the Player becomes the mayor
Mabey. But I reckon she will like the freedome that the Temple gives her. A sex cult that her BF is part of & no father to constantly be watching her every move. No sneaking around all the time. I feel like she'll just dump her kids on her dad & stay at the Temple lol

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Mabey. But I reckon she will like the freedome that the Temple gives her. A sex cult that her BF is part of & no father to constantly be watching her every move. No sneaking around all the time. I feel like she'll just dump her kids on her dad & stay at the Temple lol
Can't say that I agree... she has several chores at the temple and get's "punished" by the MC for failing them... maybe Zivah if you aren't around.
It's kinda expected of her to NOT have a relationship and sleep around if she stays... if she returned back to Weirdwood and take over the Bar/Inn and maybe convert it to a Bed&Breakfast she would likely have by far more freedom... plus she has easy access to traders

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can't say that I agree... she has several chores at the temple and get's "punished" by the MC for failing them... maybe Zivah if you aren't around.
It's kinda expected of her to NOT have a relationship and sleep around if she stays... if she returned back to Weirdwood and take over the Bar/Inn and maybe convert it to a Bed&Breakfast she would likely have by far more freedom... plus she has easy access to traders
True but the "training outfit" has made her more compliant to such "punishments" & once she is trained well enough she is more then happy to fulfill her role.

Currently she is an acolyte in training, which is why she does the chores. Caleah doesn't no chores because she is a full acolyte. Once she has proven herself & joins the Qeteshians fully she will most likely enjoy the Temple life once she has gained full membership.

My theory is that:
•Caleah will be the 2nd to Ziva.
•Alice will remain at the Temple because she is free of her father's controlling nature.
•Oksana will show up on the doorstep after she was "forsake" by the Lord of Light & what better way to become the "biggest slut" & get back at her god then to join his sister's sex cult.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True but the "training outfit" has made her more compliant to such "punishments" & once she is trained well enough she is more then happy to fulfill her role.
Towards the MC
we don't know how Zivah punishes her for failure
Currently she is an acolyte in training, which is why she does the chores. Caleah doesn't no chores because she is a full acolyte. Once she has proven herself & joins the Qeteshians fully she will most likely enjoy the Temple life once she has gained full membership.
Caleah is also supposed to do chores aswell, we just never see her doing so.
Alice position is supposed to be a rare occurence, as anyone who joins the order becomes an alcolyte, Alice never joined the order and only fullfills her duty for the moment.
Eventually she has to decide on wether she wants to join (and likely break up with the MC and their kids) or go her own way
Because that will go great with the "no-share patrol" lol
Only if you imply sexual access and not easy access to the latest fashion, jewelery and more luxury goods

timpo

Apr 20, 2019

My theory is that:
•Caleah will be the 2nd to Ziva.
•Alice will remain at the Temple because she is free of her father's controlling nature.
•Oksana will show up on the doorstep after she was "forsake" by the Lord of Light & what better way to become the "biggest slut" & get back at her god then to join his sister's sex cult.
if I remember corectly she send there by her father for training to be a good wife

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
if I remember corectly she send there by her father for training to be a good wife
Yes she was. Because he thought it was a "proper" Temple that would get rid of her "adulterous ways" but really it's a sex cult that allows her sexual freedom.

Towards the MC
we don't know how Zivah punishes her for failure

Caleah is also supposed to do chores aswell, we just never see her doing so.
Alice position is supposed to be a rare occurence, as anyone who joins the order becomes an alcolyte, Alice never joined the order and only fullfills her duty for the moment.
Eventually she has to decide on wether she wants to join (and likely break up with the MC and their kids) or go her own way

Only if you imply sexual access and not easy access to the latest fashion, jewelery and more luxury goods
True but I very much doubt that Ziva punishes her too badly. Qeteshians are all about sexual freedom, pleasure & ecstasy. She wouldn't do anything to make Alice feel bad or too make her want to leave. Caleah may do chores as well but it's a small thing to do when u can have all the d*** ye want from the Priest of QC ;) also I doubt she will have to break up with MC just because she joins officially because she enjoys sex & u r a priest. Once we start knocking up priestesses, I reckon the status que of the Temple will forever be rocked.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

Yes she was. Because he thought it was a "proper" Temple that would get rid of her "adulterous ways" but really it's a sex cult that allows her sexual freedom.

True but I very much doubt that Ziva punishes her too badly. Qeteshians are all about sexual freedom, pleasure & ecstasy. She wouldn't do anything to make Alice feel bad or too make her want to leave. Caleah may do chores as well but it's a small thing to do when u can have all the d*** ye want from the Priest of QC ;) also I doubt she will have to break up with MC just because she joins officially because she enjoys sex & u r a priest. Once we start knocking up priestesses, I reckon the status que of the Temple will forever be rocked.
Alice is only there as a temporary resident undergoing training to be the perfect wife.. and doing chorses is part of her training, as of Caleah, if you read the diary, Theresa didn't do any of those "duties", so Caleah could simply be a healer. the priestesses simply have to provide pleasure to Quetesh, nothing stops them from doing it alone.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Alice is only there as a temporary resident undergoing training to be the perfect wife.. and doing chorses is part of her training, as of Caleah, if you read the diary, Theresa didn't do any of those "duties", so Caleah could simply be a healer. the priestesses simply have to provide pleasure to Quetesh, nothing stops them from doing it alone.
The way I see it, this is a harem game with a strong focus on pregnancy.

The Temple, Tower & Goblin Valley are all just lore friendly ways of the game giving u different harems to build for the MC to surround himself with.

Sure there are some more, independent, women in the game who probably wouldn't be happy to find out you're sleeping around (Mia, Beth, Rosy, Frida...).

The reason I beleive Alice will remain in the Temple is because:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Temple has the in game explanation of being a sex cult dedicated to there goddess, Qetesh. But they are rebuilding from ONE Temple. There is no one practicing outside of this & there have yet to be any pagans visiting the newly rebuilt Temple. Currently it exists soley as an in game explanation for 1 of the MC's harems. In the same manner as the goblin second wives for u, the Goblin King or the pets in Erevi's dungeon. The vampires are also a harem in the Castle that could be built upon as well.

lol360

Mar 8, 2019
frida got pregnant still she refuse to givve puppy or let me sleep on the bed.. is it a bug?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
frida got pregnant still she refuse to givve puppy or let me sleep on the bed.. is it a bug?
Did u knock her up without permission? Did u fix her lock for her? Did u tell her the puppy of for a girl u wanna f*** or fighting pits? Did u tell her to pay for getting the puppy back?

I've noticed that Frida is the hardest woman to regain affection with if u mess up. It's possible but every time u sleep in her bed while shes still pissed she will lose affection.

Teino

Dec 3, 2020
Hello, I have now 9 out of 10 votes. I helped Gwynneth and she let me in the house.
Now she stands in the valley outside like nothung happens and I can't interact with her anymore. Please help me!

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes