DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I thought after finishing up the man cave quest she cannot be put back to the cage anymore?
Once u finish Man Cave she cannot be put back in the cage. Just speak with her & u get a number of options. She should still be able to birth eggs.

Midgaanlok

Sep 16, 2020
Once u finish Man Cave she cannot be put back in the cage. Just speak with her & u get a number of options. She should still be able to birth eggs.
Then maybe it's just my luck, I hope it's just my luck, seems no matter how many times I try she doesn't get pregnant at all, I'll try to use potion this time and check it out.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
It has happened to someone else that when you open the continue mark an error without even giving a chance to open the saved games

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
i was clearing the gaurd house at the vampire masters castle but ran out of healing potion. i left to go make some more but when i went back to finish Reanna is gone shes back at the cemetery. how do i get her to rejoin my party so i can finish the quest? how do i fuck the halfling baker? i keep giving her flour and asking for sex and i get nothing.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i was clearing the gaurd house at the vampire masters castle but ran out of healing potion. i left to go make some more but when i went back to finish Reanna is gone shes back at the cemetery. how do i get her to rejoin my party so i can finish the quest? how do i fuck the halfling baker? i keep giving her flour and asking for sex and i get nothing.
For Rosie you need run Let there be light qeust. In thiss quest youu visit Drgon den an there is key from Rosie's fionce. After you give her it you can fuck her.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
It's a weird glitch, happened to me too. Talk to Erevi and there will be a new quest called Rats and after you do that, the vamps should be out of the cemetary.

Reactions: Mike_ock8

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
For Rosie you need run Let there be light qeust. In thiss quest youu visit Drgon den an there is key from Rosie's fionce. After you give her it you can fuck her.
the dwarven key? i've had it for awhile. i dont even get the option to give her the key.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
the dwarven key? i've had it for awhile. i dont even get the option to give her the key.
You have to Rosy the pastry and do lewd things with her many times until she says she won't have sex because of her boyfriend. You then ask her about your boyfriend and then give her the stuff from the dragon lair. You can fuck her the next day.

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
I've been searching through the thread on Mac issues and it looks like the general consensus is that it isn't gonna work unless you're using windows. Man this sucks, game looks really good. Wonder why this RPGM based game won't open but other ones will?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've been searching through the thread on Mac issues and it looks like the general consensus is that it isn't gonna work unless you're using windows. Man this sucks, game looks really good. Wonder why this RPGM based game won't open but other ones will?
Only the Latest Version of MAC apparently stopped to support x86 (alias 32-Bit) programmed stuff and that's RPGM for you.
People circumvented this with emulated OS or playing the game Online though

Reactions: MisoSoop

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
can someone tell me why this happens, why my saved games are ok and that happens every time i logged in when i continue and i have to start a new game just to be able to load my saved games from there

Last edited:

Subham Koley

Feb 3, 2018
how i can get the bathing scene with erevi's daughter... i mean the waystone quest is already activated but still at the bathing scene it just says the "after the refreshing bath your adventure continues".. that's it and no scene.. what should i do or what am i missing?? can anybody help me about this?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
how i can get the bathing scene with erevi's daughter... i mean the waystone quest is already activated but still at the bathing scene it just says the "after the refreshing bath your adventure continues".. that's it and no scene.. what should i do or what am i missing?? can anybody help me about this?
Have you got decensor patch?

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
Is there any way to save while playing an online version of this game? Or do I just have to hope for the best and not die ever ahaha

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Is there any way to save while playing an online version of this game? Or do I just have to hope for the best and not die ever ahaha
There are two sites that I have played on. Both allow saves. I think you will get up to twenty slots for those saves.
Just don't do a thorough clean and wipe your memory files containing cookies for those sites. I have done that and had to start over.

Reactions: MisoSoop
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes