Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
When this game first got posted here I thought it was irredeemable trash but by now it has turned into my favorite game.

Reactions: AJBit

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Anyone else getting an error extracting the windows version? The compressed version is test 2.10 and that worked fine.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a question. Does your stat even grow after reaching level 18? Beside luck, hp and mp capacity, my stat doesn't increase at all.
On each level up some hidden stats increase... like strength which increases your damage

haile23

Jul 1, 2019
Whats the fastest way of leveling up? Im level 8, just got erevi pregnant and did the rats! Quest. Gold isnt an issue for me.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Whats the fastest way of leveling up? Im level 8, just got erevi pregnant and did the rats! Quest. Gold isnt an issue for me.
I used saveeditor to raise my attack and defense. It made the game much more enjoyable. So I was a low level but I was much beefier in battle.

haile23

Jul 1, 2019
I tried that with my hp but it only changes the current value, like 1000/78hp and it resets when sleeping. Does atk and def persist?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I tried that with my hp but it only changes the current value, like 1000/78hp and it resets when sleeping. Does atk and def persist?
Yes it persists. Theres no reason to raise HP if your defense is up. You take less damage.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Ah thats great. Will try that. I raised my hp because i couldnt be bothered to dodge the lightning on the "tower of dread" quest.
All you gotta do for the lightning is run then hit esc and heal yourself and run more

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I think I fucked up. I left the tower without clearing the gatehouse and now I can't get to the third level without Reanna and I can't find her at all except in the cemetary and she won't follow me.

I also can't give the dress lol

edit, I found Reanna she was invisible

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
YET... trust me once you get companions you'll need several thousands of Gold to buy them the minimum equipment so that they won't die on you dureing the first battle

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Creepy Crawlies. Its a main quest
Ok so heres a step by step to hopfully help because I'm not sure just how far u are but I'll start from 1st f***** the spider girl.

So after turning her I to a half spider u must.
•Gain her trust with food so u can f*** her.
•After f****** her, use the Summoning again to turn her fully human.
•Once you have gotten her pregnant, it will take 1 weak (7 days) for her to lay a cluster of spider eggs. (You will not get an alert to her pregnancy, just keep an eye on her stumach)
•Once she has laid the egg sack, harvest it & she will imitate the next part of the quest.

If you want to guarantee pregnancy Enhanced Fertility is you're friend.

Reactions: Stannis_The_Mannis

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Ok so heres a step by step to hopfully help because I'm not sure just how far u are but I'll start from 1st f***** the spider girl.

So after turning her I to a half spider u must.
•Gain her trust with food so u can f*** her.
•After f****** her, use the Summoning again to turn her fully human.
•Once you have gotten her pregnant, it will take 1 weak (7 days) for her to lay a cluster of spider eggs. (You will not get an alert to her pregnancy, just keep an eye on her stumach)
•Once she has laid the egg sack, harvest it & she will imitate the next part of the quest.

If you want to guarantee pregnancy Enhanced Fertility is you're friend.
Cool thanks, do you know the variable for the quest, a dress for a lady? I can't do it because the vampire girls need to be at the cemetary and I skipped that quest. I just need to edit it in saveditor to mark as complete.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes