DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks. Tried to join Discord but wouldn't work for some reason? Anyway I wanted to post this there cos I've been asked by people to do so but screw it, I'm just gonna put it here.

Anyone wants to palm this off to Tink be my guest or it's just gonna sit here lol.

Possible battle plan for next year: (post-Temple Girls Update of course)

WARNING NOT CANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of these have have actualy plotted out myself so Tink dosnt have to (if he has bigger projects to plan of course :) )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
some one give me a save after defeating the vampire master please.. my save can't defeat the master vampire
You need the witch huntress alive to aid you along with arming yourself with a crossbow so that you could use the shard bolt and only then you can defeat the male vampire.

fedejojeyy

Oct 19, 2020
The link from MEGA isnt working properly, came a blank page after full reload. I cant use other mirror since its low speed, can someone help?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Hay folks. Tried to join Discord but wouldn't work for some reason? Anyway I wanted to post this there cos I've been asked by people to do so but screw it, I'm just gonna put it here.

Anyone wants to palm this off to Tink be my guest or it's just gonna sit here lol.

Possible battle plan for next year: (post-Temple Girls Update of course)

WARNING NOT CANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of these have have actualy plotted out myself so Tink dosnt have to (if he has bigger projects to plan of course :) )

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
- Suddenly another Alpha male dragon with many of its harem members come to capture Vixenatrix and the situation forces us to fight with the Alpha male.
- MC wins, kill the Alpha male, impress by other females
OR
dragons are matriarcal

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But from the lore, the dragon told us the matriarch was dead.
So....no one knew the dragon still follow their doctrine. [Female dragon lives in the treasure cave over 20 years, maybe she doesn't know what happan]
Dragons have genetical memories, Vixenatrix mother died before she hatched, yet she remembers her and everything about dragon history... gotta envy that trait.
Also I am pretty sure vixentarix only said that her mother is dead and at the time of her live she was a matriach since she was a female dragon with offsprings.
Dragons are loners... being a matriach however inclines that she ruled over several dragons, wether they were hatchlings or fully grown was not specified, but given the rest of the lore it's more likely that we are talking about hatchlings that didn't make it.

Also Victoria is a former Inn/Bar whench with no ties to royality, nobility or even rich persons

All your ideas either seem to blow the game out of proportions or turn the Player into a god emperor.... so balance wise I can't warm up to any of your ideas

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok. Love the enthusiasm dude. But some choices clash with existingnlore so this isnt to put down or say bad ideas. Just a clean up.

Dragons are matriarchal & endangered. I dont think we will see another "alpha" & his harem but I do know that Tink plans for Vix to birth a special Daughter we can get close to ;). In the draft I put up on here I too thought of Dragon slayers. That seems plausible, mabey hired by the Baron when Vixenatrix & her young start to draw unwanted attention.

Victoria was a tavern waitress/wench who married Hans for his money. Roderick threatens to kick her out, back on the streets I doubt she knows any nobles. Also the other room upstairs is for more Vocrotia children with the little room being for a potential nanny. I like the upgrading ideas but that would be BIG Update like the goblins or vampires.

I also did a draft idea for giants that basically removes the chief without anyone finding out you knocked up Hilde (except Frida which played into the plot) & not having MC actualy kill him, mostly because I feel like that is an action that pushes MC more in the darker shade of morality, dude just wants to get his dick wet & protect his GFs, not kill nice leaders lol. Also giants are highly superstitious to all things magical so they will not agree to make a portal. Both Frida & Hilde make a point if this if u try to use Waystones with them in you're party.

The story is set in & around Weirdwood. I feel the closest to a political intrigue quest line will be the Bandit Conspiracy that is planned further along. You have some good ideas but I feel some of it breaks established lore or isnt something the MC would do. Hes a good hearted guy who wants to be a hero but thinks with his dick lol. We will most likely never get far from the village (possible portals to kne of planes or buildings in other lands could happen. High Council Building of the Elves, Nergal's throne room in the Underworld or even Qetesh's realm mabey? But not the Capitel, or Citadel or surrounding counties sadly)

Keep up the creativity tho these where fun to read :) if u want to find my earlier posts about the Goblins, elves, giants & Vix. Let me know what u think.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
But from the lore, the dragon told us the matriarch was dead.
So....no one knew the dragon still follow their doctrine. [Female dragon lives in the treasure cave over 20 years, maybe she doesn't know what happan]
Dragons are also endangered and rare.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Victoria was a tavern waitress who married Hans for his money. Roderick threatens to kick her out, back on the streets I doubt she knows any nobles
unless she was a disowned noble kicked out by her family....
Dragons are also endangered and rare.
not for long, my friend.... just wait till Vixenatrix hatches her egg...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
unless she was a disowned noble kicked out by her family....
Mabey. But I feel that's something she would have mentioned. I think she is genuanly a gold digging, adulterous slut who likes to have a boy toy & jumped on the first impudent, old, rich bastard she could.

Not for long, my friend.... just wait till Vixenatrix hatches her egg...
Very true. But even then there still be endangered because those dragonlings will ether have to somehow find suitable mates in the world or breed with each other. And I know how some folk here get about sharing lol :D:ROFLMAO:. But we can start the cum back lol

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Where can I find the vampire sisters in the castle? Is there a bug in the game that Tinkerer has yet to remove which is why their sprites can't be seen?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
some one give me a save after defeating the vampire master please.. my save can't defeat the master vampire
One better:
These are saves wherein I used a Waystone to transport Myself, Shakala and Bhrute out of the Goblin Camp area maps during the Goblin King quest and never completed it. In file1.rpgsave you're well-rested, you've got a minimum of 20 of each potion, you've got plenty of Crystallized eggs to boost magic attacks and healing spells, you've got the Wither spell, you've got shard bolts (but Oksana is not equipped with the crossbow) and you just beat the living shit out of a ton of Zombies and Plague Wolves to find yourself one door away from the Master. I grinded a lot: MC is level 30, Bhrute is LVL 27, Shakala is LVL 26, Oksana is LVL 17. If you ever get to have Frida or Hilde in your party again, I think they'll each be like LVL15 (with Shakala and Bhrute in formation I could endlessly walk in and out of the Goblin Forest slaying and refreshing enemies during the parts when they were in the party, completely exhausted without rest and survive off bandages dropped during combat...by exploiting the Save option A LOT... 2294 Saves... so I did that until I'd had enough... which took awhile because I like big chicks).
For reals... if you can't beat the Master with all these advantages... <sigh>... then you can use file2.rpgsave which starts immediately after I kicked his ass... but you'll miss out on fucking Oksana.

- file1.rpgsave
- file2.rpgsave

As a bonus... with these levels you can easily and severely fuck up Shakala's dad in "The Goblin King" quest and the 3 assholes in the "Common Enemies" quest whenever you feel like hitting those quests.

Also: just to be a dick... if you use file1.rpgsave you can feel free to swipe the armor off of the 2 noobs who aren't in formation and give them the cheapest weapons possible before they auto-die. I didn't try it, but you could swipe all of Oksana's stuff, including her Shard Ring, before the 3rd stage fight with the Master. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this unless we find out that the next time we meet Oksana isn't a fight. For sure you don't want to strip Shakala of all her stuff before finishing the Goblin King Quest because the next time she joins the party is when you immediately fight the "Common Enemies" and you want her to be armed to the teeth. Maybe Bhrute and Oksana will show up the same way in the future.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This is probably an unpopular opinion but I do actualy like the fact that we can lose girls. Not to other men or be forced to pick between them but through our own actions/inactions. Especially if its treated as a pivotal moment in the relationship. Examples in the game right now are:

There are some I thought u could lose but I double checked & it is possible to get back in there good graces, it's just REALLY hard to do.

I would really like to see more moments like this because right now there feels like theres no real consequences for our actions but the idea that some girls can become disillusioned with the MC or strate up leave him in anger over something like not taking responsibility for actions can really help the story. I feel better knowing I did something to strengthen the relationship instead of "did some quests, won the girl, got her preg, is all good". :)

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
•Vixenatrix- If u steel the gemstone & escape through the back then you cannot return to her Lair (for obvious reasons). But be truthful & she will be glad to "trade" services.
I feel better knowing I did something to strengthen the relationship instead of "did some quests, won the girl, got her preg, is all good".
The affection score for Mia, Frida and Victoria, aswell as the food score for Venomina are a deterriorating effect forcing you to not forget about your Waifus.
But I totally get how you feel about Sex and relationships being actual rewards that have to be fought for instead of being granted by one time actions

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes