Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
It was especially easy for me... but I finished the Waystones quests before starting the Goblin King quest, during which I used a Waystone to teleport myself, Shakala and Bhrute out of the goblin village maps. Oksana and I fought the Master with 2 LVL26 goblin warriors in formation. Strangely enough... the Master still made the 2 low-level noobs kill themselves and forgot to make my goblins kill themselves.

We fucked his world up.

Was that supposed to happen that way?
nope. so that is an oversight on the testers and the dev, taking a temp unit from a quest and using them in another quest, people don't really think of that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks I do not have Discord & am not a patron but I have noticed alot of u like the ideas I have put on here. I am more then happy for any of u to take them to Tink yourselve's if u like.

If you guys do want to see more tho I have done another possibly plot for future Hilde & Frida story (like I did before with Liandra). If u guys want to see more I'll post it here if not, then I wont :)

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Rivals & Scumbags: How we deal with Them

I really like the fact there are rivals in this game & how some are dealt with but 2 that worry me Re Danghdangh & Dolf because I like the MC never kills a "good" person but the world helps out in a way examples bellow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These solutions keep us in the more hero-side of moral questionabilty more or less while these guys bellow are all monsters that deserved being killed for there actions:

I really hope we get some clever solutions for Danghdangh & Dolf instead of just kill them because Danghdangh hasn't actualy done anything bad as far as I've seen & even likes the MC (poor sod).

Mabey we can kill Dolf cos he has already been established as a bit of a r***** & neglecting Maghda.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My idea for a possible Hilde & Frida Arc Idea:

If any of u like, feel free to take it to Tink lol

Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

shth1

Mar 21, 2018
Where can i find Oksaana and the company to start The Purifiers quest? They are not in the merchant Inn. I am using save's batch provided in this thread and it says that all of the quests in exception of The Purifiers and its' following are done.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where can i find Oksaana and the company to start The Purifiers quest? They are not in the merchant Inn. I am using save's batch provided in this thread and it says that all of the quests in exception of The Purifiers and its' following are done.
So if it's just after she left to get the purifiers then you have to wait 3 days for them to arrive.

Reactions: shth1

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hey guys umm can someone show me where the Sally Gate is? :rolleyes:
tnx in advance
When u first enter the map of Castle Tepes: Go up, then travel right across (under the bridge) & at the far end you'll see some vines.

Remove them & use the shard ring to break the ward on the door.

Assh

Oct 14, 2017
I cant save file in android i am double tapping the screen but not working and also when i opened files there is nothing it's empty no save folder are config.rpgfile gobal.rpgfile nothing is there can anyone solve my problem
If anyone share those save folder and config.rpgfile of an android pls sgare it with me

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes