DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Haya folks, here's an potential idea for a future Liandra update once Tink gets through what he has to do (for all the elf lovers amongst us):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway hope ya like the idea. Any patrons or Discord members who like this please feel free to take it over to Tinkerer if you want. Ima leave this here.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ya met and she got pregnant
But she not give me more missions
Explore the world and talk to different people, sometimes you need days to pass, sometimes you need to help someone else which will require you to learn new skills... on those ocassions you can tighten your bonds with other Characters like Erevi, eventually progressing their stories

DerTheThun

Jul 12, 2017
How to meet oksana again after having sex with her in the castle, she said she will comeback but i couldn't see nor find her

rockstar69

Jan 11, 2019
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

Thanks,
thwartme
Hey,

I had a little doubt about the suped-up save
Which is the number of that save
And how do I activate it?

Thank you.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hey,

I had a little doubt about the suped-up save
Which is the number of that save
And how do I activate it?

Thank you.
They ALL are. I enhanced the MCs stats immediately, and then started actually playing. If you don't like that, use saveeditonline to reduce MHP, MyHP and DEF to whatever you want.

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
It gave me the same problem only the first time I tried to play that scene I gave F5 to start again and when I try, I no longer have an error
I just tried that with no luck. Someone also mentioned something about disabling the animations, that does not work for me either. Anyone has more ideas or at least knows what the error is related to?

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
I have the same problem as the guy on the previous page - my save returns "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" when tryign to trigger the scene in the pink dress after defeating the vampire warrior. However the save posted above works for the scene.

Anyone has any ideas how I could 'fix' my save to trigger the scene?
Were you able to fix it?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Haya folks, here's an potential idea for a future Liandra update once Tink gets through what he has to do (for all the elf lovers amongst us):

Anyway hope ya like the idea. Any patrons or Discord members who like this please feel free to take it over to Tinkerer if you want. Ima leave this here.
thanks to this post i getting Dms on discord , asking why you aint on the PQ server
its bit much i need to say but still ...

foripad

Oct 29, 2018
Cemetery Rumours-
Content repeating even I feed each sisters; 1-human, 1-dwarf, 1-bat breed.
I tried every 6th/7th day but I died.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay patrons out there!

Any word on who's winning the pole?
Which seems to be in the lead, is it Team Village or Team Temple

DarkMal

Sep 10, 2018
Were you able to fix it?
Haven't tried yet, watched the scene on the save someone else posted and its not that good, the outfit is ugly and the general scene is just a rehash of two other scenes with vampire ladies (same position and movement).

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes