Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, im, tring to learn to make traps , acording to walktro, Caleah can help me but it says that he had nothing to tech me animore ....i need to finish the Quality time with Magda !

TheManBuzzer

Sep 26, 2017
if i tell oksana the truth, will it lock out her content or is this like a love route compared to the lie to her (corruption)?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if i tell oksana the truth, will it lock out her content or is this like a love route compared to the lie to her (corruption)?
unclear as of yet... telling the trueth will at minimum cost you the H-scene after defeating the boss.
Maybe she'll later return on a different asignment, maybe she'll be gone forever

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello, im, tring to learn to make traps , acording to walktro, Caleah can help me but it says that he had nothing to tech me animore ....i need to finish the Quality time with Magda !
Caleah is the Swamp elf chick...

The old guy you're thinking about is Gabriel.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's seems heavily implied that her faith is strengthened & she leaves for the Order (not likely to return).

But if u lie & have sex its heavily hinted she will return later (I reckon she will join the Temple).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's seems heavily implied that her faith is strengthened & she leaves for the Order (not likely to return).

But if u lie & have sex its heavily hinted she will return later (I reckon she will join the Temple).
At minimum she'll wait in the Inn on the western road when you lie to her... there is a guard post open there aswell as of recently so maybe we can offer her a different job.
On the otherhand becoming a priestess of Quetesh will likely play into her new life goal of becoming the biggest slut in the world... well if I can divert that goal to become MY biggest slut in the world I'd certainly support her

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Obviously I would like the main story worked on more but these are just my thoughts.

I feel like Tinkerer would get sick of my existence & ban me from the discord lol (there are way to many ideas in my head...)
dont think you get kicked that easyly of the server, lots of people are there to talk about suggestions

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
On the otherhand becoming a priestess of Quetesh will likely play into her new life goal of becoming the biggest slut in the world... well if I can divert that goal to become MY biggest slut in the world I'd certainly support her

Well isnt that the end goal we all strive for lol

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I have the same problem as the guy on the previous page - my save returns "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" when tryign to trigger the scene in the pink dress after defeating the vampire warrior. However the save posted above works for the scene.

Anyone has any ideas how I could 'fix' my save to trigger the scene?
It gave me the same problem only the first time I tried to play that scene I gave F5 to start again and when I try, I no longer have an error

Sep 9, 2020
Anyone know how to delete letters on android version when naming characters?

Edir: after continuing my internet search i finally discovered that tapping on the screen with two fingers is the shortcut for delete.

Edit: After refreshing my page it appears someone else has also showed me the way. Thanks, slawa.cap

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes