DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
lol, ok. I'm not interested in dicks, though. Maybe I didn't ask the right way. What I meant to ask is if I have to work for hours to get to the good stuff?
At the start it's pretty grindy until Lvl 5 at which point u can actualy start doing some of the lesser dangerous quests... unless u activate the cheat mode at the stump in the lower left part of town. Once u get moving the grind gets easier.

Also MC kills all dick swinging monsters (& lays the nice titty monster babes ;) )

Reactions: Limited20

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How many days must you train the bat breeder for her to be tame?
You have to make her orgasm a set number of times to raise her affection (& dont neglect her). I beleive if u pay for better rations & living space the amount of times u must get her to orgasm is roughly 13. Gotta beat that mini-game.

You're know you're making progress when she goes from cowering in the corner, to standing, then waiting for u at the bars. Once she at the bars keep winning the mini-game until the next time MC puts her in the cage & mentions shes been good. (D NOT COMPLETE "Man Cave" before doing "Domestic Issues"!!! I breaks the latter quest)

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Shame the Spiderlady in Erevis Castle cant give birth to Kids, only dumb Spider eggs, also the Bat Breeder would be cool, if she could fnaly Talk like all other and not only Krihhh Krihh, sounds more to me like a Chicken lol, and also that she can give birth to Kids.
Thx

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Shame the Spiderlady in Erevis Castle cant give birth to Kids, only dumb Spider eggs, also the Bat Breeder would be cool, if she could fnaly Talk like all other and not only Krihhh Krihh, sounds more to me like a Chicken lol, and also that she can give birth to Kids.
Thx
some people asked if we can educate the bad breeder so maybe in the far future. only dont see the need for childern with the spiderqueen besides to fuck them if they are female

Reactions: AlecVentrue

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
whats the fastest way to farm exp? which monster and what weapons yall using? shit takes forever to levelup and some monsters are too damn tough to beat or too easy and doesnt give enough exp

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
somet hings i want to know to report the bug,
what version are you playing?
did you use a mod or something beside base game?

do you have savegame for us to look at.
talked to a mod and they said dont use the mod "Lain" created. It messed up the game and created bug or sth sth.
Still trying to farm xp is so damn annoying long and boring. They need to add exp/level cheat asap

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
talked to a mod and they said dont use the mod "Lain" created. It messed up the game and created bug or sth sth.
Still trying to farm xp is so damn annoying long and boring. They need to add exp/level cheat asap
i know you did, :D that is why i asked a admin to remove the lain mode in the start page so no other bugs for now are of that mod, and for xp best thing to do is farm animals or goblins

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hey, i got now Adobi and Szofia pregnant, what i´d like to see later, is a Choice to marry Victoria, Mia, the Vampiregirls or even to become a Vampire as MC and also a Chance to marry Frida, cause she is my absolute Favourite, she is soo cute.
Tysm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Will Adobi team up with the MC on any quests in the future as the other 2 female vampires have done?
No idea, she is currently pretty much the Matriach though, as Zsofia is far to self centered and simple minded and our shield maiden is only interested in fighting strong enemies.
Maybe if soeone was stupid enough to attack their home but nothing was planned so far

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
So i made a huge mistake and used the super fertile potion when screwing my daughter from Shakala. Now she and shakala will not mate with me. How can i fix this, or is there even a way to do so yet ?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes