DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I noticed a number of similarities between the humans & goblins:

Victoria - Shakala
Beth's father - Bruhe
Jenny - goblin elder
Well you'll notice that the "harem factions" seem to have some counterparts in each:

Qeteshians: Nergalites: Goblins: Vampires:
Ziva Erevi Shakala Adaobi
??? Succubus-D Goblin-D ???
Caleah Venomina Seqouia Reanna Alice BatBreeder ??? Zsofia
Grug Bolon Bhrut zombie
Gabriel ??? Makith ???
guards spiders goblins gargoyles
??? Familiar ??? ???

I know they dont alone fully but the roles are pretty similar. The leader, the 2nd, the daughter, minions, the muscle, the general & so on.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
talked to a mod and they said dont use the mod "Lain" created. It messed up the game and created bug or sth sth.
Still trying to farm xp is so damn annoying long and boring. They need to add exp/level cheat asap
realized the same after 2 play throughs encountered the same game ending bug. I managed to force through the quest by changing alot of values around but there is too much broken beyond that 1 bug.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
friends as of the last update how many quests are there. I have completed 80 and i think i have come to a stand still. Does anyone know an exact number for quests in the game thus far. I know i missed the Victoria quests and not sure how i missed them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
realized the same after 2 play throughs encountered the same game ending bug. I managed to force through the quest by changing alot of values around but there is too much broken beyond that 1 bug.
By useing the term "bug" you indicate the problem lies with the game, while it's a compatibility issue created by mixing up unofficial game expansions (created by people other than the Dev) and the main game.
Grinding for the first 5 Levels can be troubllsome, but if you advance the Witch Quest Zivah will join your party temporaly, she can heal effectivly duo to her skills and leveling her will help if you choose to fight the giant at the end of that Quest.
Enemies will divide their attack on both of you and you can double the damage by upgradieng her equipment alongside yours.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Did you use the lian mod when the bug was in the game ?
if not than what was the bug and when did it happen?

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Does anyone know the ItemID for the halfling item that is needed to go further with Rosi the halfling backer? I missed that in the passage in the dragons lair, and noticed that after 19h of playtime :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
PQ on mac IoS doenst work, has to do with how the program is coded on windows that fucks over the game on mac
Actually it's an issue of the program base as it's x86 (32-Bit program) and iOS stopped supporting and running any such programms in the latest Version.
Doesn't have anything to do with Windows or so
Compressed Version has NO sound?!
:( can someone fix this or tell me how to fix it on my own?
DL the normal game and compress it yourself.
It's a known issue for the fanmade compression, you might be able if you direct a request directly at the original Uploader... but maybe they wait for the next Version to be released before compressing the game again
Does anyone know the ItemID for the halfling item that is needed to go further with Rosi the halfling backer? I missed that in the passage in the dragons lair, and noticed that after 19h of playtime :(
If you play the original Version of the game you can return to that passage by interacting with a sparkle in the dragons lair (top right corner)... that is unless you tried to cheat the dragoness over, but in that case that key is destroyed anyway

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
If you play the original Version of the game you can return to that passage by interacting with a sparkle in the dragons lair (top right corner)... that is unless you tried to cheat the dragoness over, but in that case that key is destroyed anyway
thx for your answer, I went full on the dragon breeding, so she trust me, and i use the non compressed version with the decensor patch, but first i gonna check the dragons lair for that sparkle. Edit: No sparkle there :(

Last edited:

DecumanoItaSud

Feb 5, 2021
Hi everyone I have a problem when my first daughter of Erevi gets big accompanying me to the village there was a bug that I did not have sex with her. Now I can no longer have dialogue options even if I have another dress does not take it and I am stuck with a mission. do you know a patch or you can tell me the given string on which to intervene with a save editor ??? Thank you. La missione che rimane bloccata e Domestic Issues.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi everyone I have a problem when my first daughter of Erevi gets big accompanying me to the village there was a bug that I did not have sex with her. Now I can no longer have dialogue options even if I have another dress does not take it and I am stuck with a mission. do you know a patch or you can tell me the given string on which to intervene with a save editor ??? Thank you. La missione che rimane bloccata e Domestic Issues.
1) Do u have the Decenser Patch on? Without it u cant have sex with daughters (there is a 3 prong candle in Mayor's house, on the front desk, if its lit then u have the patch & it's a bug. If it's not u dont have the patch installed).

2) Did u complete "Man Cave" with the BatBreeder before doing "Domestic Issues"? Doingbthe former first will break the latter.

Reactions: DecumanoItaSud

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Did you use the lian mod when the bug was in the game ?
if not than what was the bug and when did it happen?
Yes I was using the mod when the bug occured. The bug was with erevi. I was unable to give her clothing for the quest shopping. She became un-interactable in her bedroom. I was able to skip it though by changing a variable switch to false and another to true but this caused more issues later on. Also none seemed to ever give birth. Granted on my newest play-through with no mods, none are giving birth still. Not sure what im doing wrong in that regard.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes