DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yes I was using the mod when the bug occured. The bug was with erevi. I was unable to give her clothing for the quest shopping. She became un-interactable in her bedroom. I was able to skip it though by changing a variable switch to false and another to true but this caused more issues later on. Also none seemed to ever give birth. Granted on my newest play-through with no mods, none are giving birth still. Not sure what im doing wrong in that regard.
Who us pregnant? Pregnancies should last about 25 days (5 days before they tell u, 20 days before they give birth). Some of the girls still cant give birth & some have a trigger for the 1st birth.

Erevi will not give birth to SucvubusDaughter until AFTER u have completed "Restore The Temple" & Frida will not give birth to 1st born until AFTER "Waystones Part-2" is complete.

Shakala will not give birth until u have had sex with her 3 times in Chain Bikini after Wedding (Bj, Doggy, Cowgirl). She also wont get preg with GoblinDaughter until AFTER you do "Rebellious Tribe".

Victoria wont give birth until u had sex with her during "Unwanted Guest". That's a few of them. Dunno if that helps?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yes I was using the mod when the bug occured.
this is the problem...
Granted on my newest play-through with no mods, none are giving birth still. Not sure what im doing wrong in that regard.
unless something is bugged, Erevi is the first to give birth, it is connected with the story. Once you re-open the temple with Ziva, as soon as you return to Erevi, she'll go into labor

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
this i recommended for someone who get bored farming exp/item/coin the fastest way is by cheating ur save file
NO, NO, AND NOOOO, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

GUYS, DON'T EDIT YOUR SAVES: it might "break" your gameplay.

If you NEED FAST MONEY there's a flower in the SW corner of your village (North of the cave). Grab it. It unlocks some safes that contain money and potions. You can find 2 safes in the village.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
friends as of the last update how many quests are there. I have completed 80 and i think i have come to a stand still. Does anyone know an exact number for quests in the game thus far. I know i missed the Victoria quests and not sure how i missed them.
Check the walkthrough and find it out.

JoraKoch

Jan 2, 2020
This game needs some kind of in-game hint system. Or at least a stat that you can look up, like completed quests: 75(100). Having to browse through walkthroughs and f95 to find out if there are any missed quests is a bit ridiculous. And ruins the immersion.
The hint system can be a render of mc waking up and thinking "Hm, I didn't visit my dragon lady in a while". Maybe after three days of not completing any quests mc gets this hint? I get that tinkerer obviously wants for us to roam the shit out of the game ourselves, and it's honestly great cuz it helps the immersion but the inability to see if you completed all quests kinda defeats the purpose of this idea.

DecumanoItaSud

Feb 5, 2021
1) Do u have the Decenser Patch on? Without it u cant have sex with daughters (there is a 3 prong candle in Mayor's house, on the front desk, if its lit then u have the patch & it's a bug. If it's not u dont have the patch installed).

2) Did u complete "Man Cave" with the BatBreeder before doing "Domestic Issues"? Doingbthe former first will break the latter.
2) Yes complete "Man Cave" :cry:.

1) Install Decenser Patch...Thank You for advice (y).

Reactions: DomWolf

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
NO, NO, AND NOOOO, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

GUYS, DON'T EDIT YOUR SAVES: it might "break" your gameplay.

If you NEED FAST MONEY there's a flower in the SW corner of your village (North of the cave). Grab it. It unlocks some safes that contain money and potions. You can find 2 safes in the village.
well, if u afraid and dont know how to edit ur saves file u can make a backups, like litterally ur saves file only +/- 3mb u can make 333 backups with 1gigs, also when u edit ur save file plz be wisely just insert 1000000 its more than enough and dont be fool like inserting 9999999999e99, and if u know the #number items u can max the quantity ex: Enhance Fertility potion is #27 u can make it 99 in ur bag like bye bye shitty walk crafting.

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
Shame the Spiderlady in Erevis Castle cant give birth to Kids, only dumb Spider eggs, also the Bat Breeder would be cool, if she could fnaly Talk like all other and not only Krihhh Krihh, sounds more to me like a Chicken lol, and also that she can give birth to Kids.
Thx
now you mention it she does sound like a chicken ''Krihhh Krihh'' that Bat Breeder. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon1982

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Haha... I first collect 2 same item that I want to edit. Then edit them. That way I won't mess with question item and won't break the game. But knowing the code will surely be of help

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
well, if u afraid and dont know how to edit ur saves file u can make a backups, like litterally ur saves file only +/- 3mb u can make 333 backups with 1gigs, also when u edit ur save file plz be wisely just insert 1000000 its more than enough and dont be fool like inserting 9999999999e99, and if u know the #number items u can max the quantity ex: Enhance Fertility potion is #27 u can make it 99 in ur bag like bye bye shitty walk crafting.
Dude, I'm not afraid about anything, since I've been playing BoN's and DedeKusto's s old rpgm heavily bugged trashes. Their games were so heavily bugged that you couldn't move forward with the story unless you edited your save.

BUT this game isn't bugged and it isn't heavily "grinded", so you don't need to edit your saves. Just use that damn flower in the village.

Won't you listen? I COULDN'T CARE LESS.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Dude, I'm not afraid about anything, since I've been playing BoN's and DedeKusto's s old rpgm heavily bugged trashes. Their games were so heavily bugged that you couldn't move forward with the story unless you edited your save.

BUT this game isn't bugged and it isn't heavily "grinded", so you don't need to edit your saves. Just use that damn flower in the village.

Won't you listen? I COULDN'T CARE LESS.
I think most of us just edit the saves to avoid the grindy nature of some of these games, and instead just get to the content we want to enjoy. As long as you don't do silly things in the save file edits you should be fine.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone know what variable equates to goblin population?
I beleive each goblin sprite represents 10 goblins. There can be 10 goblin sprites on each of the territory maps (Hall of The Goblin King, Goblin Valley, Shakala's Village & Goblin Firest) meaning 100MAX goblins for each of them.

So 10 goblin sprites in the Goblin Valley represents 100 goblins in the valley.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I beleive each goblin sprite represents 10 goblins. There can be 10 goblin sprites on each of the territory maps (Hall of The Goblin King, Goblin Valley, Shakala's Village & Goblin Firest) meaning 100MAX goblins for each of them.

So 10 goblin sprites in the Goblin Valley represents 100 goblins in the valley.
close but each sprite equals 3 goblins.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes