DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I like the idea of the hobbit giving birth to unlimited kids & I can understand why she needs to do so.
I like it too & understand why. I'm just wondering how Tink will make it work for the rest of the kids seeing as unlimited kids that can be named becomes a bit if hassle, on his end, if he has decided to implement some kind of name system if we dont pick a name. Unless all children after the 1st 6 dont get named by MC or Rosy, like the goblins & gargoyles they just exist to so a job.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Reminder i had contected the staff to remove the mention of the Lian Mod
lots of bugs poeple reported are from the mod and not the game
just so that people know why it happend

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Pull & push the wooden crate in the lower right corner to cover the hole...
thank you, but now i'm kinda stuck, i have to give Everi either the red lingerie or the black dress. i have both, as i had hoarded a lot of gold during the game and bought them beforehand, but now i don't get any dialog when talking to her to give it to her

edit: fuck... i think i couldn't have bought them beforehand, so i might have softlocked myself on her questline...

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
thank you, but now i'm kinda stuck, i have to give Everi either the red lingerie or the black dress. i have both, as i had hoarded a lot of gold during the game and bought them beforehand, but now i don't get any dialog when talking to her to give it to her

edit: fuck... i think i couldn't have bought them beforehand, so i might have softlocked myself on her questline...
Others Re having trouble with that quest. Do u have any mods? Like Lain's? These break some of the quests, including the clothing one for Erevi.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Others Re having trouble with that quest. Do u have any mods? Like Lain's? These break some of the quests, including the clothing one for Erevi.
yes, i do have it... dang, i'll have to restart everything... welp, whatever... i can just use a save editor to help with some things

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
have they stopped updating the cheat mod, the grinding is a pain.
Personally it was quiet alot of fun after getting past the first 5 Levels...if I would start over once again I would manage even that much faster as I learned better ways of playing the game by doing it... there are plenty beginner tips in this thread already if you are curious enough.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
The grinding isn't that hard [Tinkerer make its easily overtimes] but it's testing our patience to focus on the story more than keep on F*CK which easily makes the player bored. [Only focus on sex screens only degrade the value of this great game]
We still remember a random encounter which is a pain in the ass...... LVL 1 encounters a bear and so on.
When you find your step... You will grind easily and get a lot of Exp and money.....[Well, Tinkerer nerfed many OP skill and character status but still quiet balanced]

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The grinding isn't that hard [Tinkerer make its easily overtimes] but it's testing our patience to focus on the story more than keep on F*CK which easily makes the player bored. [Only focus on sex screens only degrade the value of this great game]
We still remember a random encounter which is a pain in the ass...... LVL 1 encounters a bear and so on.
When you find your step... You will grind easily and get a lot of Exp and money.....[Well, Tinkerer nerfed many OP skill and character status but still quiet balanced]
and people forget that they just can import their save file or ask for one
special when people come to discord and than they find out, its doable to import older saves

one guy did like everytime restart, he was very very happy not to do it agian
but his feed back was nice tho

Reactions: Mr.Hide and DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes