DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yes, i do have it... dang, i'll have to restart everything... welp, whatever... i can just use a save editor to help with some things
Sorry bud. The mod has been discontinued & is no longer updated. It's a pain but it's what must be done.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
that booty restores 30% of HP... a proper balanced meal

hold on a minute.... you ain't getting it on with Rosy?
I'd eat that ass :sneaky:. My fiance wont let me near hers so I gotta get my fix on games like this lol (as in anal, I dont actualy want to lick in her bootey, bite it defo tho lol)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
have they stopped updating the cheat mod, the grinding is a pain.
There is a cheat mode if u activate the stump in the bottom left of Weirdwood, above Spider Cave. Spawns a number of Chests that help speed things along.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The grinding isn't that hard [Tinkerer make its easily overtimes] but it's testing our patience to focus on the story more than keep on F*CK which easily makes the player bored. [Only focus on sex screens only degrade the value of this great game]
We still remember a random encounter which is a pain in the ass...... LVL 1 encounters a bear and so on.
When you find your step... You will grind easily and get a lot of Exp and money.....[Well, Tinkerer nerfed many OP skill and character status but still quiet balanced]
His greatest crime was nerfing Lighting Bolt... there are some fights that benefitted from its AoE.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
His greatest crime was nerfing Lighting Bolt... there are some fights that benefitted from its AoE.
Since he also nerved combat encounters it's become increasingly hard finding larger groups of enemies and other skills were introduced that help on a greater variety.
Even with my High Level MC I haven't encountered a 3 men Goblin Group in any area for atleast 3-4 Updates now for example.
...Except for the Goblins in the Giant Village and those strange gollums in the Well... but you got other skills that can help even better in these ocassions as they actually cause high single target damage or put groups to sleep allowing on picking on individuals rather than groups.
Adding the Potions Effects make most encounters rather trivial.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
yes, i do have it... dang, i'll have to restart everything... welp, whatever... i can just use a save editor to help with some things
You should use MV Cheat, if you only want to set your Char agan as it was, i had to do that vy A Struggle with Sin and the MV Cheat works with all that Games, also Peasants Quest, Farmers Dream, Treasure of Nadia etc.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Since he also nerved combat encounters it's become increasingly hard finding larger groups of enemies and other skills were introduced that help on a greater variety.
Even with my High Level MC I haven't encountered a 3 men Goblin Group in any area for atleast 3-4 Updates now for example.
...Except for the Goblins in the Giant Village and those strange gollums in the Well... but you got other skills that can help even better in these ocassions as they actually cause high single target damage or put groups to sleep allowing on picking on individuals rather than groups.
I still struggle when fighting the Cave Goblin Shaman, Great Grumpkin & Goblin King but that's cos I used to rely on Lightning Bolt lol. Have to change my tactics now

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I held back since before they fixed the black screen sex with Oksana the (paladin?) before getting back into this game. I see from the recent posts I will be struggling with groups of enemies after the lightning bolt nerf among other nerfs. It's a shame really as I enjoyed that spell a lot.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I still struggle when fighting the Cave Goblin Shaman, Great Grumpkin & Goblin King but that's cos I used to rely on Lightning Bolt lol. Have to change my tactics now
I held back since before they fixed the black screen sex with Oksana the (paladin?) before getting back into this game. I see from the recent posts I will be struggling with groups of enemies after the lightning bolt nerf among other nerfs. It's a shame really as I enjoyed that spell a lot.
Lightning Bolt or rather Magic perse got less attractive in the first overhaul as enemies seem have received an Upgrade on the MDEF stat. The better approach on dealing with groups became concentrating on killing single targets ASAP so useing Potions throughout the dungeon is always encouraged if you have trouble, mainly strength and agi potions... but you should also considder to deal with the Vampire Master earlier.

... Also try to pick your fights and base your own progression on the reward... start with Equipment Quests, than unlock Alchemy, than spells, Girl Quests should have the lowest priority unless you need to Level up more in order to progress with the main story.
Frida and Shakalah should only be progressed until after you received the Familiar from Erevie and maybe even after you unlocked vampiric potions... Useing Potions of Bareness can greatly improve your chances on unlocking more content with them while not advancing the story to much.

ajachari

Aug 10, 2020
Yesterday i just test if i impregnate vampiregirl before another goblin tribes attack .this quest piggmy goblin not appeared.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I'm stuck in the "investigate Pauline" mission, I've already heard her talking in the pub of Coast Town, but I really don't know what to do next, anyone able to help ??
Once Tink has done this Jenny update I reckon he should do the Temple (if the idea for Beth running a Beastgirl farm is decided to happen). The way I see it he would have to introduce the Cowgirl in that Update so better to do the Temple & mabey a few others first.

For the Temple he can split the Ziva & Caleah content like this.

Ziva: More quests in the manner of the Tower, go get this artifact, retreive this scripture, (go find the tomb of her last champion) ect... when u return from one of these, if u lied to Onsana about her god, I think she should show up to join the Temple. Oksana will begin doing chores like Alice around the Temple as well, with near the same disciplinary scenes.

Qetesh will request Ziva birth you're baby blessed by her power (in the same vein as Erevi & SuccubusDaughter). You will then join Ziva & Caleah for a sexual ritualistic orgy scene (mabey if u have Alice & Oksana they can join? Be like the sex scene with the vampires in there crypt, you pick who you do in each scene) BUT it always ends with Ziva getting filled. May need to repeat this orgy a few times until Ziva is impregnated by MC. The update ends with her informing MC she is pregnant.

Caleah: In this Update you can knock up Caleah (ether on a date or during a QC session). Because she is using Barreness potions it's a 25% chance with Enhanced Fertility. Once preg she will be confused & annoyed but begins sending MC to do odd little things for her (like mabey she craves a particular fruits in the swamps so MC's gotta go get her some).

Could possibly also get Oksana preg as well, so theres like an intervention scene with a preg Caleah, Oksana & Aluce who call u out on whatever you're doing to get them preg. If this was to happen in the Shrine room mabey Qetedh will speak up on you're behalf & basically say any & all pregnancies from MC are a blessing, to make them back down. A few days later Ziva will give birth to a cherub-like baby girl (I picture pale, alabastor-like skin, little feathery white wings, blue eyes & possibly a little gold ring of light around her head, like a halo).

Then we can mabey have Alice, Caleah & Oksana give birth in there own time.

What do u guys think? I love the idea of there being a sex angel counterpart to the Succubus TBH. And if anyone is worried about specifically calling her an "angel" then Tink can use the name for half-angels from the Bible, which is "Nephilim".
Speaking about Ziva, I hope Tinkerer will do something regarding her hut after she abandoned it. It could be an additional place for the mc to settle in or an even better purpose.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Speaking about Ziva, I hope Tinkerer will do something regarding her hut after she abandoned it. It could be an additional place for the mc to settle in or an even better purpose.
The hut is actually quiet far away from Weirdwood and in an isolated eviroment, which is why Zivah was useing it as hideout when she was still the witch.
I don't think anything good could happen here.... maybe the Bandits could settle in and use it as a base in the area... maybe Kath could use it as a hideout if her rebellion against the Baron fails, but I don't think this could be used by any of the currently introduced women.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The hut is actually quiet far away from Weirdwood and in an isolated eviroment, which is why Zivah was useing it as hideout when she was still the witch.
I don't think anything good could happen here.... maybe the Bandits could settle in and use it as a base in the area... maybe Kath could use it as a hideout if her rebellion against the Baron fails, but I don't think this could be used by any of the currently introduced women.
Well I reckon that 1) there may be a quest that has us finally get to see the upper level of the Hut. 2) It could become the new home of a new girl if she wants to avoid town.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
So im having trouble with frida, I can't move forward with her. She never feels like sex or titjob i've completed all here quests up to the garden i completed the waystones questline the mayor questling. i gave her the lock, and she throws me out of her room...

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So im having trouble with frida, I can't move forward with her. She never feels like sex or titjob i've completed all here quests up to the garden i completed the waystones questline the mayor questling. i gave her the lock, and she throws me out of her room...
Did you bring her everyday Vegetables as Gift?
And did you freed her Puppys/Wolf Babys?
Did you get her the Dresses?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Everytime u get in her bed while not close enough to her (affection wise), her affection goes down. Do not try to sleep in her bed until u have her happy to have sex often.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
where can i find second mate? is there a quest about it or no?
If u mean the goblins, then Shakala has to give birth to 10 goblins (in total not at 1 time). After that you'll be attacked by pygmy hoblins outside you're cave in Goblin Valley. Talk to Shakala to do "Rebellious Tribe" quest. After killing Pygmy Goblin Chief, go in one of the tents & capture the second mate.

Reactions: AlexandreWong

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
lightning strike has been made more useful, before it just did 50 damage to all enemies... now it does circa 28 points of damage, but can proc multiple times on the same enemy, which is more useful when fighting bosses and Reanna. besides we gor wither to make up for the lost damage
Well I reckon that 1) there may be a quest that has us finally get to see the upper level of the Hut. 2) It could become the new home of a new girl if she wants to avoid town.
maybe the upper floor could be the perfect lair for a half-vampire girl that doesn't want to live with her mother and would rather stay closer to daddy.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes