DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
lightning strike has been made more useful, before it just did 50 damage to all enemies... now it does circa 28 points of damage, but can proc multiple times on the same enemy, which is more useful when fighting bosses and Reanna. besides we gor wither to make up for the lost damage

maybe the upper floor could be the perfect lair for a half-vampire girl that doesn't want to live with her mother and would rather stay closer to daddy.
Mabey. But then again a Dhampir daughter (half-vampire) might not want to be THAT close to Weirdwood...

AlexandreWong

Jan 13, 2021
If u mean the goblins, then Shakala has to give birth to 10 goblins (in total not at 1 time). After that you'll be attacked by pygmy hoblins outside you're cave in Goblin Valley. Talk to Shakala to do "Rebellious Tribe" quest. After killing Pygmy Goblin Chief, go in one of the tents & capture the second mate.
Thank you

Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
lightning strike has been made more useful, before it just did 50 damage to all enemies... now it does circa 28 points of damage, but can proc multiple times on the same enemy, which is more useful when fighting bosses and Reanna. besides we gor wither to make up for the lost damage

maybe the upper floor could be the perfect lair for a half-vampire girl that doesn't want to live with her mother and would rather stay closer to daddy.
I am still confused what you mean about upaer level, as the hut obviously only has 1 floor. there was a sleeping chamber in th back of the house (under the straw roof) but that's it.
And the state that old cottage is in is rather bad, to the degree of collapse

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am still confused what you mean about upaer level, as the hut obviously only has 1 floor. there was a sleeping chamber in th back of the house (under the straw roof) but that's it.
And the state that old cottage is in is rather bad, to the degree of collapse
When u enter the Hut u go downstairs into a basement area. There are stairs going up to another floor (the main living space?) In the back. We watch Ziva go up there after lifting the curse. We know it's an upper staircase because if we try to go there MC says "I cant go up there right now".

Ziraka

Jul 23, 2018
I'm experiencing a bug, I completed the quest to get the chalice, and supposedly I should have learned how to make the fertility and barren potions, but they don't appear in the potion making menu.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When u enter the Hut u go downstairs into a basement area. There are stairs going up to another floor (the main living space?) In the back. We watch Ziva go up there after lifting the curse. We know it's an upper staircase because if we try to go there MC says "I cant go up there right now".
Old houses like that had been build by burrowing into the earth and than raising walls to reach the size of a human, celtic architecture. by burrowing the house partly the house had better "defence" against the weather and cold.
If you try to get up the stairs in the back before Zivah leaves she'll tell you that's her sleeping place, which she doesn't want you to invade.
The inside might be a bit confuseing if you don't know that kind of architecture, but how could you conclude there is a second floor based on the outside of the house?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Old houses like that had been build by burrowing into the earth and than raising walls to reach the size of a human, celtic architecture. by burrowing the house partly the house had better "defence" against the weather and cold.
If you try to get up the stairs in the back before Zivah leaves she'll tell you that's her sleeping place, which she doesn't want you to invade.
The inside might be a bit confuseing if you don't know that kind of architecture, but how could you conclude there is a second floor based on the outside of the house?
Well the light from the windows do not seem to infiltrate the basement zone (it's all candle light down there in the cutscenes) it's too dark to be just a "burrow" as u say. Not saying you're wrong, but the fact she says her sleeping querters are upstairs means there is technically an upstairs, even if it's just a bedroom area. So I stand by my previous statement of there being an "upstairs".

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm experiencing a bug, I completed the quest to get the chalice, and supposedly I should have learned how to make the fertility and barren potions, but they don't appear in the potion making menu.
Yeah I noticed that too. It's been a problem for me as well. If you have learned the Fertility & Bareenes potions the MC knows them, just dont have the recipe for some reason...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where are goblin warriors? Shakala pregnant and have 6 king warriors twice but i cant find them
They start as babies for like 2 or 3 days in the room with straw on the floor. After that they grow up. For every 10 goblins u have there is a single Goblin sprite running around (at least that's what the WK says). They can be found around the Hall of the Goblin King, Goblin Valley, Shakala's Village & Goblin Forest. Look around they may just be somewhere in those areas.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah I noticed that too. It's been a problem for me as well. If you have learned the Fertility & Bareenes potions the MC knows them, just dont have the recipe for some reason...
You need to use the bowl to make those potions, in the old house or temple depending how far you are in the game.
If it doenst show, than tag me agian

(and like always not use the lian mod it breaks the game incase you are Ziraka)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You need to use the bowl to make those potions, in the old house or temple depending how far you are in the game.
If it doenst show, than tag me agian

(and like always not use the lian mod it breaks the game incase you are Ziraka)
I play on a game site that dosent have the mod. I think my problem is genuanly just the fact it's not an official version. I accept this. Dunno about anyone else tho.

Jul 17, 2018
I'm using the66's unofficial android port, and apparently, Gwynneth's pregnant scenes are missing. I already did the whole election, and saved her from Roderick. I know you need to choose "I'll do you at home" from the options, but I've done it about a dozen times, even with enhanced fertility potions, and nothing happens. Also, is there any way to reset the gargoyles without starting a new game? It would be nice to impregnate the vampires again, or to give unlimited births.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm using the66's unofficial android port, and apparently, Gwynneth's pregnant scenes are missing. I already did the whole election, and saved her from Roderick. I know you need to choose "I'll do you at home" from the options, but I've done it about a dozen times, even with enhanced fertility potions, and nothing happens. Also, is there any way to reset the gargoyles without starting a new game? It would be nice to impregnate the vampires again, or to give unlimited births.
Gwyneth consumes Potion of Bareness every day as a working girl so her chance for impregnation even with enchanted fertility is around 25%... you might just be VERY unlucky

Asocialraccoon

Jan 8, 2019
I dont know if im bugged but, im doing the election quest and the shop lady will not give me her vote no matter how many times i buy. I also have the vampire introduction quest i havnt done yet and cant turn in if i kill them. Did i do something wrong here?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I dont know if im bugged but, im doing the election quest and the shop lady will not give me her vote no matter how many times i buy. I also have the vampire introduction quest i havnt done yet and cant turn in if i kill them. Did i do something wrong here?
Have you tried the search function in upper right corner of this topic? Those questions/issues have been answered before, will only take you a few minutes to browse through the links certain keywords will provide ;)

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
This has probably been answered but I'll ask it anyway to see if someone answers before I find it in the sea of comments, does the Mac version work fine on it's own download, it didn't work for me before, if not what other files do I need, I'm sure it's some RPG maker file I just don't know which.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This has probably been answered but I'll ask it anyway to see if someone answers before I find it in the sea of comments, does the Mac version work fine on it's own download, it didn't work for me before, if not what other files do I need, I'm sure it's some RPG maker file I just don't know which.
an older version of MAC OS.
fault is with them not the game

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes