Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version and I have no sound. I downloaded the full version from nopy and have an error in the archive header, if I confront the compressed version with this one, I'm missing some files. still, it seems to work

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Once Tink has done this Jenny update I reckon he should do the Temple (if the idea for Beth running a Beastgirl farm is decided to happen). The way I see it he would have to introduce the Cowgirl in that Update so better to do the Temple & mabey a few others first.

For the Temple he can split the Ziva & Caleah content like this.

Ziva: More quests in the manner of the Tower, go get this artifact, retreive this scripture, (go find the tomb of her last champion) ect... when u return from one of these, if u lied to Onsana about her god, I think she should show up to join the Temple. Oksana will begin doing chores like Alice around the Temple as well, with near the same disciplinary scenes.

Qetesh will request Ziva birth you're baby blessed by her power (in the same vein as Erevi & SuccubusDaughter). You will then join Ziva & Caleah for a sexual ritualistic orgy scene (mabey if u have Alice & Oksana they can join? Be like the sex scene with the vampires in there crypt, you pick who you do in each scene) BUT it always ends with Ziva getting filled. May need to repeat this orgy a few times until Ziva is impregnated by MC. The update ends with her informing MC she is pregnant.

Caleah: In this Update you can knock up Caleah (ether on a date or during a QC session). Because she is using Barreness potions it's a 25% chance with Enhanced Fertility. Once preg she will be confused & annoyed but begins sending MC to do odd little things for her (like mabey she craves a particular fruits in the swamps so MC's gotta go get her some).

Could possibly also get Oksana preg as well, so theres like an intervention scene with a preg Caleah, Oksana & Aluce who call u out on whatever you're doing to get them preg. If this was to happen in the Shrine room mabey Qetedh will speak up on you're behalf & basically say any & all pregnancies from MC are a blessing, to make them back down. A few days later Ziva will give birth to a cherub-like baby girl (I picture pale, alabastor-like skin, little feathery white wings, blue eyes & possibly a little gold ring of light around her head, like a halo).

Then we can mabey have Alice, Caleah & Oksana give birth in there own time.

What do u guys think? I love the idea of there being a sex angel counterpart to the Succubus TBH. And if anyone is worried about specifically calling her an "angel" then Tink can use the name for half-angels from the Bible, which is "Nephilim".

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For the halfling children. I know the 1st 6 are named (ether my MC or Rosy) but Tink said there currently infinite births, like the goblins, does that mean he will generate infinite names, expect us to name them or will the rest AFTER the 1st 6 just be born with lout names?? Also I get where the current six sleep but where is MC & Rosy ment to keep the rest?? Is there gonna be a max sprites like the gargoyles, will 1 halfling represent a certain number like the goblins? I am interested to see how Tink goes about this.

Mabey we have to pay for bunk beds & possibly a cellar area to be made into another bedroom lol.

Reactions: dimskii77

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Any news on when the new update is expected? Last status update on Patreon was 12 days ago and not open to the public so I can't tell what stage he's at.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Any news on when the new update is expected? Last status update on Patreon was 12 days ago and not open to the public so I can't tell what stage he's at.
He said hes getting ready to release a TEST version for Nergalites. Someone posted the update a bit further back in the forum.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Well you'll notice that the "harem factions" seem to have some counterparts in each:

Qeteshians: Nergalites: Goblins: Vampires:
Ziva Erevi Shakala Adaobi
??? Succubus-D Goblin-D ???
Caleah Venomina Seqouia Reanna Alice BatBreeder ??? Zsofia
Grug Bolon Bhrut zombie
Gabriel ??? Makith ???
guards spiders goblins gargoyles
??? Familiar ??? ???

I know they dont alone fully but the roles are pretty similar. The leader, the 2nd, the daughter, minions, the muscle, the general & so on.
For the halfling children. I know the 1st 6 are named (ether my MC or Rosy) but Tink said there currently infinite births, like the goblins, does that mean he will generate infinite names, expect us to name them or will the rest AFTER the 1st 6 just be born with lout names?? Also I get where the current six sleep but where is MC & Rosy ment to keep the rest?? Is there gonna be a max sprites like the gargoyles, will 1 halfling represent a certain number like the goblins? I am interested to see how Tink goes about this.

Mabey we have to pay for bunk beds & possibly a cellar area to be made into another bedroom lol.
I like the idea of the hobbit giving birth to unlimited kids & I can understand why she needs to do so.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
any need to talk to me like that you prick
In his defense it's very annoying when people dont seem to even bother checking. I answered the question like 2 comments above you... not saying it's ok to be rude to people but you r not the 1st to ask, or will u be the last, even if an answer is not that far back to read.

Reactions: swammy

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
probably not, its to late now?
If u finished "Man Cave" before doing "Domestic Issues" then I bugs the later. Man Cave is the one where u put the coach in the dungeon. If u have done that then yeah, probably too late now. Otherwise mabey u were just unlucky & the game glitches on it's own.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes