DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
But that doesnt mean we gonna see it. Remeber when we have relations with Mayors wife and even she become pregnant from mc her husband still was alive and only later author devide to remove him and hope hat it not gonna be so long with this one so long
Yeah but as of the start of those new Update Jenny isnt "one of the MC's women" shes a married woman. Tink did say he has made more branching paths for this quest so who knows. Mabey its something like:
1) Help fix Jenny & her husbands marrage (no relationship)
2) Cheat on husband with Jenny behind his back & make him think it's his kids.
3)Turn husband into a cuck who knowingly is aware MC is banging & knocking up his wife.
4)Break Jenny & her husband up so she leaves him for u. Ect...

I dont know mind u this is all speculation.

Reactions: passenger2054

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Rly dislike Beth. I 1st met her. Helped her out, then saw that she is fking the horse :/
I promised not to tell anybody.
But Im for sure not going to go to the stables again lol. Dont want to do anything with her. Im just going to ignore her from now on.

Oh and I wanted to ask if there are "timed" quests ? Like if we dont do something for X amount of days, we fail or lose ?
Firstly Beth plays a role in a main quest that u must do on order to learn the Summoning spell & the odd side-trick MC can do with it. You also must go to her to buy Horse Seed which is a key ingredient for Phallus G.

In "Delivery Boy" you have to complete it in 7 days or die. There Re some questlines that can be locked off from u if you make the wrong decisions or miss an importent thing. For example if u dont ask Rosy about her missing BF after the 2nd attempt at sex, &/or do not grab the key during "Let There Be Light" then u cant continue with her.

Telling Frida u want the puppies for anything other then "protect a friend" & that shes "all the woman u need" will lock u from getting said puppy, by extension u can continue with Mia.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah but as of the start of those new Update Jenny isnt "one of the MC's women" shes a married woman. Tink did say he has made more branching paths for this quest so who knows. Mabey its something like:
3)Turn husband into a cuck who knowingly is aware MC is banging & knocking up his wife.

5) Jenny's husband is a gambler and he bets Jenny against MC's money...

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Yeah this also good option but I dont think developer gonna do it because for every path to do art its gonna be too much work for developer

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah this also good option but I dont think developer gonna do it because for every path to do art its gonna be too much work for developer
It could be done if he throws 3 extra renders to the sex scene that change depending on the path taken

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm hoping at some point Tink fixes some stuff with some girls.

Mia
Once shes preg u can have sex during the day, only at night when u go bed. However when she is not preg u cant have bedtime sex. I dont think it would be too difficult (I dont do renders or make games so I have no idea) to make some preg renders for sex in the grove during the day. Then to make some non-preg renders for sex at night. Also hopfully he makes her Special Pastry comparable soon. Also Spirit Potion for preg scenes.

Rosy
Hopfully Tink makes her Awe compatible because she is the only relationship girl I cant Awe back to high affection...

Reactions: lord_zeref

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
that happens to some of the girls is just personal preference if you like it or dislike it, so cant realy judge that
but tips for money would be to pick everthing up and sell some of it if you need money
same for renting the field and use it to grow pumkins is early game way to earn some fast cash aswell

At some point some of the side storys will lock due you need to advance on the main story ( and lucky the walkthrough is very good to follow if you are stuck ) but at times it doenst real feel forced

and the stamina gets better i think when you level up, but need to ask if he did something with it. Due at some time people also bit complained that it was limiting at times
you will be able to loot corpses too, and barrels and chests...

you will still need to buy potion ingredients from her, as consolation, her storyline gets better and you'll understand why she's doing it.

the fastest way to earn money is by selling goblin ears to the mayor (20 gold per ear) but that requires you being able to kill them, if you have 101 gold, you can rent the fields and plant pumpkins... after 7 days they can be harvested and sold for 500 gold . later on, you'll have a passive daily income.

the main quests are "The witch" and " the sorceress", I'd suggest startin with the sorceress as the quest rewards you with magic spells and makes fighting the spiders in "the witch" easier

the stamina bar is worth 16 units, you advance by 8 when you work for the farmer, 1 for every hour spent at the forge,1 for every combat you don't escape in the first round, 2 for every time you change maps, 1 for every time you craft a potion, and a fixed number of times during sex encounters (a dragoness will take your whole bar). you can restore your stamina by drinking an energy potion
Firstly Beth plays a role in a main quest that u must do on order to learn the Summoning spell & the odd side-trick MC can do with it. You also must go to her to buy Horse Seed which is a key ingredient for Phallus G.

In "Delivery Boy" you have to complete it in 7 days or die. There Re some questlines that can be locked off from u if you make the wrong decisions or miss an importent thing. For example if u dont ask Rosy about her missing BF after the 2nd attempt at sex, &/or do not grab the key during "Let There Be Light" then u cant continue with her.

Telling Frida u want the puppies for anything other then "protect a friend" & that shes "all the woman u need" will lock u from getting said puppy, by extension u can continue with Mia.
Ahh well since Beth is needed for quests, it cant be helped. But for sure my Main Character is not sleeping with her or having a relationship with her. If we are forced to watch her fuck a horse or two, I can just spam space bar and get it over with :/

Also thanks for the gold advice. I did not even consider to rent the fields. I though that they would be for late game or something :D
--

Been playing some more but I have only met Alice, Beth and Gwyneth.
Dont want to have relationship with Beth and Gwyneth, nor have sex with them.
But I was pleasantly surprised by Alice. I though that she would be some super whore with a horrible bitchy attitude. But thats not the case. At least for now, she is nice and flirty.
I complemented her, was honest with her and just stared at her ass without grabing it.
After that she said she liked my main character but cant be seen flirting with a commoner since her father wants to marry her to a rich man lol.
Gave her flowers I found near the mayor house. I also make sure to buy a drink there from her every time xD

Right now Im griding most of the time. Blacksmith and then the farm for a total of 20 gold per day xd
Right now Im level 3 and can only fight 1 goblin per 2 days. Reason for this is that im alwyas left with about 50-60% hp after a fight, then rest at the barn restores 5 HP, Alice's drink resotres 3HP and if im lucky I find some eggs to restore 3HP.

Im still using the dagger from the quest. Im picking everything I find. Im turning into a hoarder lol

But the Tailor's quest is fucked up...
No matter what I select, Magda also eats me wtf ?
Are we rly forced to fuck her ?
I releaded multiple times, to try to see if I can find a different outcome, but I only found out that if we fcuk her with the giant dick potion, is the only way we survive ...................................
Worse is the fact that we came inside of her, and she might get pregnant :/
Any way to finish this quest without fucking Magda ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ahh well since Beth is needed for quests, it cant be helped. But for sure my Main Character is not sleeping with her or having a relationship with her. If we are forced to watch her fuck a horse or two, I can just spam space bar and get it over with :/

Also thanks for the gold advice. I did not even consider to rent the fields. I though that they would be for late game or something :D
--

Been playing some more but I have only met Alice, Beth and Gwyneth.
Dont want to have relationship with Beth and Gwyneth, nor have sex with them.
But I was pleasantly surprised by Alice. I though that she would be some super whore with a horrible bitchy attitude. But thats not the case. At least for now, she is nice and flirty.
I complemented her, was honest with her and just stared at her ass without grabing it.
After that she said she liked my main character but cant be seen flirting with a commoner since her father wants to marry her to a rich man lol.
Gave her flowers I found near the mayor house. I also make sure to buy a drink there from her every time xD

Right now Im griding most of the time. Blacksmith and then the farm for a total of 20 gold per day xd
Right now Im level 3 and can only fight 1 goblin per 2 days. Reason for this is that im alwyas left with about 50-60% hp after a fight, then rest at the barn restores 5 HP, Alice's drink resotres 3HP and if im lucky I find some eggs to restore 3HP.

Im still using the dagger from the quest. Im picking everything I find. Im turning into a hoarder lol

But the Tailor's quest is fucked up...
No matter what I select, Magda also eats me wtf ?
Are we rly forced to fuck her ?
I releaded multiple times, to try to see if I can find a different outcome, but I only found out that if we fcuk her with the giant dick potion, is the only way we survive ...................................
Worse is the fact that we came inside of her, and she might get pregnant :/
Any way to finish this quest without fucking Magda ?
You do f*** Beth, but it's a funny (weird?) scene. Shes actualy one of my favorite girls (if u ignore the bestiality). Gwynneth is a side character who can be hired to distract people in some quests. She may play a larger role in a later quest. If u read the note on the house & speak with mayor, he directs u to his wife. Victoria is hot & u might be interested in her. You can pay money or f*** her every 7 days while living in you're house.

If u click on the pebble side of the stump on the lower left corner of Weirdwood, above Spuder Cave, u can activate CHEAT mode. This gives a number of chests around the world that can be opened for potions, ingredients & money to help with the start grind (unless u like the grind).

And I'm afraid u MUST f*** Maghda to live, & yes she can get pregnant.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
You do f*** Beth, but it's a funny (weird?) scene. Shes actualy one of my favorite girls (if u ignore the bestiality). Gwynneth is a side character who can be hired to distract people in some quests. She may play a larger role in a later quest. If u read the note on the house & speak with mayor, he directs u to his wife. Victoria is hot & u might be interested in her. You can pay money or f*** her every 7 days while living in you're house.

If u click on the pebble side of the stump on the lower left corner of Weirdwood, above Spuder Cave, u can activate CHEAT mode. This gives a number of chests around the world that can be opened for potions, ingredients & money to help with the start grind (unless u like the grind).

And I'm afraid u MUST f*** Maghda to live, & yes she can get pregnant.
Im appalled ...

Do we rly have to fuck Beth ? I dislike sharing, be that with people or animals. Im totally not ok with her fucking the mc and animals too. She obviously has a preference for animals over men. Totally not worth being with her
Can we just get the horse semem from her and be done with her ?
What quest will force us to have sex with her ?

I dont care for Gwyneth at all. Sure I will pay her to distract others.
She can do whatever she wants, I want nothing to do with her. Glad that there are no quest that force us to sleep with her or form a relationship.

Damn I was hoping we can just kill Magda somehow...
Well at least MC is not in a relationship with any woman currently in my game. But hopefully we can avoid such situation in the future.
Im for sure never returning to Magda after this event. Hopefully I dont get her pregnant, not that I will find out since I wont be visiting her, but still...

Thanks for the info about Victoria. Tho I hate NTR/Cheating/Sharing of any kind, even when we are the one doing it.
I would prefer to pay the rent and not get involved with her.

Thanks for the heads up about the cheats. I might use them if the grind becomes too boring, but for now its no so bad :D

• Angry
Reactions: Howdo and User1230

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Im appalled ...

Do we rly have to fuck Beth ? I dislike sharing, be that with people or animals. Im totally not ok with her fucking the mc and animals too. She obviously has a preference for animals over men. Totally not worth being with her
Can we just get the horse semem from her and be done with her ?
What quest will force us to have sex with her ?

I dont care for Gwyneth at all. Sure I will pay her to distract others.
She can do whatever she wants, I want nothing to do with her. Glad that there are no quest that force us to sleep with her or form a relationship.

Damn I was hoping we can just kill Magda somehow...

Thanks for the info about Victoria. Tho I hate NTR/Cheating/Sharing of any kind, even when we are the one doing it.
I would prefer to pay the rent and not get involved with her.
After completing "Restore The Temple" u have to ask Beth on a date. Through that u will learn the Summoning spell from Erevi (important character that u have to work with) she will teach u the spell the go on a "Date With Beth". There is a scene with her. There are many girls in this game who fill a few kinks or already have sort-of relations before MC. Beth only f***s the horse because 1) her dad spends all there money so she is desperate enough to sell his seed by "milking" him. 2) horses dont lie & cheat like men lol (her words not mine) she can start to trust MC more & form a relationship if u so choose.

After "The Election" u can get Gwynneth preg. If u agree to pay alimony towards the child she will stop shoring herself out & be yours exclusively.

I mean u dont have to ever return to Maghda, she is completly a side character.

Well if u follow Victoria's questline the mayor dosent stick around. He has a heart attack & dies when he catches u in the act with his preg wife (He was actualy poisoned by his own son...).

Alot of the girls ether have active sex lives, are un a relationship or see the MC as nothing more then helpful ally or tool. There affections grow as time goes on & as we get closer they begin to become MC's exclusively (or in the case of some, gladly join his personal harems). Of course there are also girls who are not in a current relationship &/or genuanly care for MC.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
After completing "Restore The Temple" u have to ask Beth on a date. Through that u will learn the Summoning spell from Erevi (important character that u have to work with) she will teach u the spell the go on a "Date With Beth". There is a scene with her. There are many girls in this game who fill a few kinks or already have sort-of relations before MC. Beth only f***s the horse because 1) her dad spends all there money so she is desperate enough to sell his seed by "milking" him. 2) horses dont lie & cheat like men lol (her words not mine) she can start to trust MC more & form a relationship if u so choose.

After "The Election" u can get Gwynneth preg. If u agree to pay alimony towards the child she will stop shoring herself out & be yours exclusively.

I mean u dont have to ever return to Maghda, she is completly a side character.

Well if u follow Victoria's questline the mayor dosent stick around. He has a heart attack & dies when he catches u in the act with his preg wife (He was actualy poisoned by his own son...).

Alot of the girls ether have active sex lives, are un a relationship or see the MC as nothing more then helpful ally or tool. There affections grow as time goes on & as we get closer they begin to become MC's exclusively (or in the case of some, gladly join his personal harems). Of course there are also girls who are not in a current relationship &/or genuanly care for MC.
Damn it all, we even have to date her and have sex with Beth .....
Well cant do much when this is part of the main story and its a must. Hopefully the dev changes this stuff and makes it avoidable.
Im just gonna do the date and fuck her so we can end whatever main quest she has and be done with her. After that im not visiting her ever again.

Im not going to have sex with Gwyneth ever. Couldnt care less about her hoe ass. Just gonna use her for the distractions and thats it

If Victoria quesline is optional, I wont be getting involved wit her. I will just pay rent for the house and thats it.

Other female characters seeing the MC as a tool or a helpful ally at the start, is fine as long as they dont sleep around with others.
But with female character fucking others and being in a relationship is a turn off for me and I dont want to get involved with such characters sexually or romantically.

" Of course there are also girls who are not in a current relationship &/or genuanly care for MC. "
Im yet to find such characters lol. Hopefully soon
Tho Alice can may be counted in this.
Even with Alice. Even tho I like her character, im still not asking her on a date. Not gonna commit if im not sure.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: EJW and User1230

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Damn it all, we even have to date her and have sex with Beth .....
Well cant do much when this is part of the main story and its a must. Hopefully the dev changes this stuff and makes it avoidable.
Im just gonna do the date and fuck her so we can end whatever main quest she has and be done with her. After that im not visiting her ever again.

Im not going to have sex with Gwyneth ever. Couldnt care less about her hoe ass. Just gonna use her for the distractions and thats it

If Victoria quesline is optional, I wont be getting involved wit her. I will just pay rent for the house and thats it.

Other female characters seeing the MC as a tool or a helpful ally at the start, is fine as long as they dont sleep around with others.
But with female character fucking others and being in a relationship is a turn off for me and I dont want to get involved with such characters sexually or romantically.

" Of course there are also girls who are not in a current relationship &/or genuanly care for MC. "
Even with Alice. Even tho I like her character, im still not asking her on a date. Not gonna commit if im not sure.
Forest north of Weirdwood theres Mia. At the well east of there is Liandra, the elf.
Theres a giant house north of the Goblin Forest, theres Frida.
After defeating her in the Goblin Forest (3 times) theres Shakala (a giblin).
After "Restore The Temple" theres Caleah.
If u enter the Bakery theres Rosy the halfling (dont worry about her BF, hes dead she just dont know it yet).
Theres a few more for u.

U must work with Ziva & Erevi through the 2 sides of the main questline to meet many of the other girls in this game.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You can? I've been trying 4ever to get Gwynneth preg but at best she let me in her house. I've finished the "The Election" & im the mayor now.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
anyone know any games similar to this with the same level of art and content amount. Rpg maker games are fine. I usually search through the tags but there is just so much... meh... to sift through. Incest and preg are big for me. I know i'm aweful..
edit: male protags are preffered.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
anyone know any games similar to this with the same level of art and content amount. Rpg maker games are fine. I usually search through the tags but there is just so much... meh... to sift through. Incest and preg are big for me. I know i'm aweful..
The Order of Lorval

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A Zombie's Live (Buggy towards the End)
Zombie's Retreat
A struggle with Sin
Legend of Queen Opala Series
Black Garden
Pronant

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

I'll make you a list of girls that care about the MC and don't sleep around:

Alice: she's clean, even though her father will try to marry her to a rich guy, you can prevent that. as of presnt update, she's training at the temple to become a perfect wife (she only agreed to that becuse MC is in charge of her training)

Liandra the elf at the well, while she is promiscous, she hadn't had sex in a long time, and really likes the MC. their relationship hits a snag when she gets pregnant and can't shoot her bow... but luckily the peasant knows what to do.

Rosy the halfling baker, she's the most loyal of the bunch, and while at the start you corrupt her to have some fun, she doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend, later you find proof of his death, and after a brief period of mourning, she becomes MC's lover...

Mia is the sheltered girl living with her grandma north of the town, she' s sheltered but due to some tricks you manage to slip past the watchful gaze of the granny, and you start a family. if you return after a long absence she gets jealous over the scent of perfume

Frida is the giantess living in fridahelm (north of the goblin forest), she was cheated by her ex boyfriend and doesn't like cheating, she comes to really love the MC, just don't mention wanting to have sex with other women.her sister Hilde tries to one up her.

Shakala is the goblin girl that shows up in the forest, once you defeat her in combat she takes a liking to the peasant to the point of asking the MC to marry her. she is fine with you having other mates as long as she's the goblin queen.

Shakala's daughter.... she from the start seeks the peasant's aproval

Sequoia is a goblin captive you find after obliterating an enemy tribe. at first she's resigned to her fate, but as your tribe grows in numbers so does your affection...

Erevi the dark elf sorceress, at first sees you as her slave, good enough to be her magic apprentice with time she comes to really care about the peasant, and summons you an imp familiar to aid you in your travels (the imp is small but she will evolve in future updates.

Erevi's daughter really really really really likes the MC

The bat breeder starts as nothing but a captured pet, by being good to her she becomes really affectionate towards the MC

Venomina admires the peasant's resourcefullness and as long as you bring food to feed her children she is really into the MC.

Vixenatrix starts on the rougher side; at first she thinks MC is just another tief trying to steal from her, but she warms up to the peasant and asks him to impregnate her, she's very happy when MC visits her and asks how she and the offspring are doing (it has yet to hatch)

the vampire trio... at first they see MC as an errand boy that can move freely, while they have a master, they have no love for him and ask you to kill him. all 3 really like the MC and once you make one of them pregnant... they get baby feaver.

Oksana is a virgin vestal sister serving the lord of light, during your journeys together, you can corrupt her into breaking her wows. while she has no prior sexual experience, you can peep on her while she touches herself while bathing.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes