DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
WOW this is Oksana ?
She is fking gorgeous. She looks incredible !
You have to follow Ziva's storyline in the main quests. At some point you'll meet the vampires when the quest triggers in Town. Follow there questline to meet Oksana (hint: perv on her as OFTEN AS U CAN & complete Alice's questline)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
was playing this game for a while now... and looks like there is no progression in the main quest, is the game will continue walking or stops right here? already done all the side quest except birth of daughter goblin.
That has to do with tinkerer wants to do at times, there was voice and concern from patreon if he would like to continue on the ''main'' story of the game. but at the same time they also said do what you want to do.

and from my own experiance its bit of not yet knowing what he wants to do. but realy hints about it never seemed to surface sofar but we will just have to wait and see. the winter depression is mostly over and he enjoys making stuff more and more agian

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Use Enhanced Fertility. She is using potions of Bareness so that potion gives u 25% chance of knocking her up.
Oh right, i've been using the normal ones this entire time.

So her chance of pregnancy is about the same as the vampire trio, which is annoying coz i have to repeatedly save so the i can save some time grinding for mats to make new potions.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Been playing it more and it go more easy to fight goblins.
Im level 6 now and every time I encounter 1 goblin, it disgusts me. I prefer to fight 2 at the same time to get 2 ears for 1 fight lol

Farm rent is OP. 70 Pumpkins = 350 Gold
With rent being 100 gold, im getting 250 gold profit

I can now stay at the inn every night. No more sleeping at the barn xD

Still not doing the House Rent quest. Will wait a bit for this one. I want to stack on gold 1st since I plan to pay the rent instead of fucking Victoria. Dont want to get involved with her.

Did all of Alice's quest for the moment. The date and then giving her a copy key for her room.
Sadly only one scene with her now. Seem if I sleep the 2nd day again she does not come for some reason ...

As for Gweneth, as long as we use her for distractions, I will never even consider her lol

As for Mia, I think I messed up something. Maybe I was too nice to her. When I gave her firewood, I always picked "Consider it a gift" and did not pick any of the "Kiss, Shows: Boobs and Pussy" options. But even with Consider it as a gift she did all those (Kiss and Showing boob and pussy).

Now Mia send me to find a guard dog.... I fucking hope she does not fuck the dog, when I find it. Hopefully Beth is the only one with a thing for animals.

By chance while exploring I found Everi lol
I have still not found the pristess at this point.

Reactions: CptRexx

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Now Mia send me to find a guard dog.... I fucking hope she does not fuck the dog, when I find it. Hopefully Beth is the only one with a thing for animals.
you get the guard dog from Frida, just don't mention you want to have sex with Mia, it takes months to recover the lost affection from that... don't worry about Mia having sex with the dog... although if you are familiar with the tale of red riding hood... she might have some naughty fun with a werewolf (MC can transform but you will have to take Beth on a date to learn the spell)
ask the mayor for work, and he'l tell you to go north and investigate the with
As for Mia, I think I messed up something. Maybe I was too nice to her. When I gave her firewood, I always picked "Consider it a gift" and did not pick any of the "Kiss, Shows: Boobs and Pussy" options. But even with Consider it as a gift she did all those (Kiss and Showing boob and pussy).
you did the right thing, that doesn't stop a girl from expressing her appreciation.

as of Alice showing up in your room.. that's random, her questline will contineu once you have your room at the temple.

Reactions: Limited20

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Been playing it more and it go more easy to fight goblins.
Im level 6 now and every time I encounter 1 goblin, it disgusts me. I prefer to fight 2 at the same time to get 2 ears for 1 fight lol

I can now stay at the inn every night. No more sleeping at the barn xD

Still not doing the House Rent quest. Will wait a bit for this one. I want to stack on gold 1st since I plan to pay the rent instead of fucking Victoria. Dont want to get involved with her.

Did all of Alice's quest for the moment. The date and then giving her a copy key for her room.
Sadly only one scene with her now. Seem if I sleep the 2nd day again she does not come for some reason ...

As for Gweneth, as long as we use her for distractions, I will never even consider her lol

Looks like you have a long journey ahead of you. Good luck and don't forget to save every 5 - 10 minutes.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If u do the Goblin questline u get "Goblin Plunder". The more Goblin warriors u have the more money u make. I know u dont want to get involved with Victoria but if u follow her questline she does start to become more involved with MC & loyal to him, also u become the new mayor. As mayor u get rent added to you're inventory weakly & Victoria becomes you're wife.

If u complete Ziva's storyline, then eventualy when u return to town theres a carrage outside of the Inn. Alice's dad has found her a suitor to marry but she dosent want to. U have to wreck the wedding ;).

U haven't messed up with Mia. Like Raptus said just need to get Frida's pups back & ask for one to protect a friend. The closest thing to bestiality that happens, is after u learn the Summoning spell u turn into the wolf sneak off with Mia (she dosent know its u). She plays with herself & u take the opportunity to f*** her. Get gets into it but once she learns its u, she dosent f*** the wolf anymore. (The werewolf scene can ether be a random werewolf the Mia accidentally f***s or u, you're choice. Choosing random will give u an extra quest later to kill it).

Do "The Witch" quest by the mayor (ask for any other tasks). You'll find Ziva is not what she 1st appears to be. ;)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
If u do the Goblin questline u get "Goblin Plunder". The more Goblin warriors u have the more money u make. I know u dont want to get involved with Victoria but if u follow her questline she does start to become more involved with MC & loyal to him, also u become the new mayor. As mayor u get rent added to you're inventory weakly & Victoria becomes you're wife.

If u complete Ziva's storyline, then eventualy when u return to town theres a carrage outside of the Inn. Alice's dad has found her a suitor to marry but she dosent want to. U have to wreck the wedding ;).

U haven't messed up with Mia. Like Raptus said just need to get Frida's pups back & ask for one to protect a friend. The closest thing to bestiality that happens, is after u learn the Summoning spell u turn into the wolf sneak off with Mia (she dosent know its u). She plays with herself & u take the opportunity to f*** her. Get gets into it but once she learns its u, she dosent f*** the wolf anymore. (The werewolf scene can ether be a random werewolf the Mia accidentally f***s or u, you're choice. Choosing random will give u an extra quest later to kill it).

Do "The Witch" quest by the mayor (ask for any other tasks). You'll find Ziva is not what she 1st appears to be. ;)
you get the guard dog from Frida, just don't mention you want to have sex with Mia, it takes months to recover the lost affection from that... don't worry about Mia having sex with the dog... although if you are familiar with the tale of red riding hood... she might have some naughty fun with a werewolf (MC can transform but you will have to take Beth on a date to learn the spell)

ask the mayor for work, and he'l tell you to go north and investigate the with

you did the right thing, that doesn't stop a girl from expressing her appreciation.

as of Alice showing up in your room.. that's random, her questline will contineu once you have your room at the temple.
Well damn ... " ... u turn into the wolf sneak off with Mia (she dosent know its u). .She plays with herself & u take the opportunity to f*** her. Get gets into it but once she learns its u, she dosent f*** the wolf anymore. "
OK I change my mind for Mia lol
Dont want to get involved with her anymore.
At least now I dont have to find the guard dog anymore xd
I see this as infidelity. She doesnt know its us, but still goes on and fucks the wolf. This is str8 up cheating lol.

For the goblin plunderer. I am yet to encounter Shakala or any "named" goblin :D
Only other goblins I have seen are the normal ones that we kill for their ears.

Currently Im farming XP by killing goblins and boars. Im having trouble with Bandit enemies right now so I cant freely explore the left side of the map. Im up to the point where Everi wants to make me her apprentice.

My current routine is : Farm goblins and boars in the forest, go back to the Inn, Order a drink from Alice, rent a room in the inn in the hope Alice comes knocking for another sex scenes :D
I will be doing this untill im level 9 or 10 at least.

I know where Rosy is. But have yet to talk to her. I want to increase my level just to be safe if her quest involves high level enemies.

I want to finish Everi's quest line 1st before doing the pristess quests, if that is possible.

As for Victoria, it does not matter to me if we get benefits if we get in a relationship with her. I dont like cheating regardless if her husband dies later. I can close my eyes for the Beth and Pristess things. After the main quest forces me to fuck and go on 1 date with Beth, im done with her and will never visit her again. Same for the Pristess, after her forced 3way at the temple, im done with her and will never visit her again.
Hopefully there wont be more forced stuff like with Beth and the Priestess later on.

So is there any better armor that does not give us -1 Agility (Chainmail Armor) or -2 Agility(Plate Armor) ?
I rly dont want to take a penalty to agility. But does that mean im stuck with the Cloth Armor for the rest of the game ?

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
If I am right, according to one of the walkthrougths gwynneth's pregnancy is implemented and IDK if its been reported on or not but having the enhanced fertility potion active before having sex with gwynneth at her place repeats the "no need" or dont use a potion twice. both lead to the correct cg but there is no use normal fertility potion option. and I'm not sure if it relates to how nothing I do after using 5 enhanced fertility potions on her dont seem to get her pregnant.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
IDK if its been reported on or not but having the enhanced fertility potion active before having sex with gwynneth at her place repeats the "no need" or dont use a potion twice. both lead to the correct cg but there is no use normal fertility potion option. and I'm not sure if it relates to how nothing I do after using 5 enhanced fertility potions on her dont seem to get her pregnant.
Gwynneth is using the baroness potion herself to counter your potions so her pregnancy rate is the same as the vampire trio at 25% (if you use the enhanced fertility). You should save before trying to impregnate her so you can avoid spending too many potions & keep on reset the save until she's pregnant.

I finally got her pregnant at my 3rd reset.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well damn ... " ... u turn into the wolf sneak off with Mia (she dosent know its u). .She plays with herself & u take the opportunity to f*** her. Get gets into it but once she learns its u, she dosent f*** the wolf anymore. "
I see this as infidelity. She doesnt know its us, but still goes on and fucks the wolf. This is str8 up cheating lol.
DomWolf failed to convey to you what happens with Mia... so Mia gets a guard dog, and it keeps guard of her when she walks away from the cottage, the MC finds out about that and replaces the dog with himself... Mia goes to a ravine to touch herself in peace... MC as the wolf can decide to make a move on her and mount her... she protests and tells the dog to get off her. and she only accepts it when MC turns back. after that they simply decide to meet normally by leaving a sign on the rock. later you can give her a costume and convince her to roleplay Little red riding hood. there is no cheating at all in the scene.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

For the goblin plunderer. I am yet to encounter Shakala or any "named" goblin :D

So is there any better armor that does not give us -1 Agility (Chainmail Armor) or -2 Agility(Plate Armor) ?
I rly dont want to take a penalty to agility. But does that mean im stuck with the Cloth Armor for the rest of the game ?
Mia only really gets into the "wolf" licking her as she is horny & been grounded from seeing MC, she really isnt pleased when u mount her, but forgives MC when he turns back & explains why he did it. She is actually one of the most loyal girls in the game.

Harvest the dead goblins in the Goblin Forest (east of Weirdwood) one of those should trigger the encounter eventually.

For armour not yet. Aparently there is talk of an Enchanted Weapons/Armour update that is planned to be implemented at a later date. This update may also introduce a dwarf girl for MC to f***. But for now we just gotta make do. U can use the Agility Ring to help counter it a bit.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

Currently Im farming XP by killing goblins and boars. Im having trouble with Bandit enemies right now so I cant freely explore the left side of the map. Im up to the point where Everi wants to make me her apprentice.

My current routine is : Farm goblins and boars in the forest, go back to the Inn, Order a drink from Alice, rent a room in the inn in the hope Alice comes knocking for another sex scenes :D
I will be doing this untill im level 9 or 10 at least.

I know where Rosy is. But have yet to talk to her. I want to increase my level just to be safe if her quest involves high level enemies.

I want to finish Everi's quest line 1st before doing the pristess quests, if that is possible.

As for Victoria, it does not matter to me if we get benefits if we get in a relationship with her. I dont like cheating regardless if her husband dies later. I can close my eyes for the Beth and Pristess things. After the main quest forces me to fuck and go on 1 date with Beth, im done with her and will never visit her again. Same for the Pristess, after her forced 3way at the temple, im done with her and will never visit her again.
Hopefully there wont be more forced stuff like with Beth and the Priestess later on.

you must have played a lot of mmorpgs. You know your stuff.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
to solve the agility problem you can drink an agility potion for +3 to agility (for a day) , you also get +6 to all stats when you drink a blood potion that grants you vampiric powers (it lasts till the blood bar under fatigue deplates), as of armor, you could wear a cloth armor while drinking a stone skin potion. Oksana's Divine shield also gives +3 to armor
in later updates we might travel to a dwarven strongholds to learn how to imbue runes into the gear.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes