Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I'll make you a list of girls that care about the MC and don't sleep around:

Alice: she's clean, even though her father will try to marry her to a rich guy, you can prevent that. as of presnt update, she's training at the temple to become a perfect wife (she only agreed to that becuse MC is in charge of her training)

Liandra the elf at the well, while she is promiscous, she hadn't had sex in a long time, and really likes the MC. their relationship hits a snag when she gets pregnant and can't shoot her bow... but luckily the peasant knows what to do.

Rosy the halfling baker, she's the most loyal of the bunch, and while at the start you corrupt her to have some fun, she doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend, later you find proof of his death, and after a brief period of mourning, she becomes MC's lover...

Mia is the sheltered girl living with her grandma north of the town, she' s sheltered but due to some tricks you manage to slip past the watchful gaze of the granny, and you start a family. if you return after a long absence she gets jealous over the scent of perfume

Frida is the giantess living in fridahelm (north of the goblin forest), she was cheated by her ex boyfriend and doesn't like cheating, she comes to really love the MC, just don't mention wanting to have sex with other women.her sister Hilde tries to one up her.

Shakala is the goblin girl that shows up in the forest, once you defeat her in combat she takes a liking to the peasant to the point of asking the MC to marry her. she is fine with you having other mates as long as she's the goblin queen.

Shakala's daughter.... she from the start seeks the peasant's aproval

Sequoia is a goblin captive you find after obliterating an enemy tribe. at first she's resigned to her fate, but as your tribe grows in numbers so does your affection...

Erevi the dark elf sorceress, at first sees you as her slave, good enough to be her magic apprentice with time she comes to really care about the peasant, and summons you an imp familiar to aid you in your travels (the imp is small but she will evolve in future updates.

Erevi's daughter really really really really likes the MC

The bat breeder starts as nothing but a captured pet, by being good to her she becomes really affectionate towards the MC

Venomina admires the peasant's resourcefullness and as long as you bring food to feed her children she is really into the MC.

Vixenatrix starts on the rougher side; at first she thinks MC is just another tief trying to steal from her, but she warms up to the peasant and asks him to impregnate her, she's very happy when MC visits her and asks how she and the offspring are doing (it has yet to hatch)

the vampire trio... at first they see MC as an errand boy that can move freely, while they have a master, they have no love for him and ask you to kill him. all 3 really like the MC and once you make one of them pregnant... they get baby feaver.

Oksana is a virgin vestal sister serving the lord of light, during your journeys together, you can corrupt her into breaking her wows. while she has no prior sexual experience, you can peep on her while she touches herself while bathing.
Thank for the helpful list.

Not gonna get involved with any goblins. Read a few pages back that there is an unavoidable gangbang with one of the MC's goblin girls, during the wedding. So Im just going to ignore them all together. I will kill Shakala after I beat her and that will close all goblin quests hopefully

But the rest sound nice.
Rly like Alice so Im glad to hear she is clean. Hopefully she deosnt become a whore at the temple.

Everi sound good tbh. If she rly is not fucking other people or animals. The the Master/Slave realtionship that develops into loved ones sounds good to me. Hopefully this relationship becomes husband and wife at some point.

Vixenatrix and Oksana sound good too.

Mia is good too, with all that starting a family with her.

And Rosy maybe sounds like best girl material.

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the girls on the list

Again thanks for this list of female characters that care for the MC and dont sleep around.
Now I know on who to focus :D

Btw Frida also sounds like best girl material. This feels extra bad when we take into account have we have to fuck the priestess in the tower ... and Beth ...

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You can? I've been trying 4ever to get Gwynneth preg but at best she let me in her house. I've finished the "The Election" & im the mayor now.
Use Enhanced Fertility. She is using potions of Bareness so that potion gives u 25% chance of knocking her up.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Btw how do we keep track of the Affection of the female characters ?
Right now the save preview shows me Alice 150 and Gwyneth 0

And how do we see the HP of enemies ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thank for the helpful list.

Not gonna get involved with any goblins. Read a few pages back that there is an unavoidable gangbang with one of the MC's goblin girls, during the wedding. So Im just going to ignore them all together. I will kill Shakala after I beat her and that will close all goblin quests hopefully

But the rest sound nice.
Rly like Alice so Im glad to hear she is clean. Hopefully she deosnt become a whore at the temple.

Everi sound good tbh. If she rly is not fucking other people or animals. The the Master/Slave realtionship that develops into loved ones sounds good to me. Hopefully this relationship becomes husband and wife at some point.

Vixenatrix and Oksana sound good too.

Mia is good too, with all that starting a family with her.

And Rosy maybe sounds like best girl material.

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the girls on the list

Again thanks for this list of female characters that care for the MC and dont sleep around.
Now I know on who to focus :D

Btw Frida also sounds like best girl material. This feels extra bad when we take into account have we have to fuck the priestess in the tower ... and Beth ...

The Gangbang scene is now avoidable u don not have to share Shakala at ALL (except with you're daughter lol)

Also as a heads up Frida's younger sister Hilda will try to seduce to MC. U have the choice to fool around with her behind Frida's back.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The Gangbang scene is now avoidable u don not have to share Shakala at ALL (except with you're daughter lol)

Also as a heads up Frida's younger sister Hilda will try to seduce to MC. U have the choice to fool around with her behind Frida's back.
Ohh ? The goblin gangbang is now avoidable ? NICE :D
Well then, I will spare Shakala and do some of the goblin quests.

Ahh Hilda sounds like a bitch just trying to get at her sister ... def will avoid hilda and not fool around with her

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Ahh Hilda sounds like a bitch just trying to get at her sister ... def will avoid hilda and not fool around with her
She first tries to seduce MC on her own WEDDING NIGHT lol. She is an uber bitch lol

Reactions: Limited20

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
it has been avoidable for months now.

Btw how do we keep track of the Affection of the female characters ?
Right now the save preview shows me Alice 150 and Gwyneth 0

And how do we see the HP of enemies ?
the best way to see affection is by the way the girls great you, the nicer they are the more they like you.

Hilde ( she has nice tits, not some A cup like a hilda ) is actually nice, she just has a bit of sibiling rivalry going on.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Enjoy Oksana, as long as you can, she DIES, by attacking the Vampire Lord, unfortunately!
WTF ? The vampire lord, as in the master of the vampir trio of girls that ask you to kill him ?

Thank fucking god for this. Cant lose one of the best girls

When u collect the shards from there crypt in the Cematery, u must craft both the shard bolts & the 2 shard rings. MC must equipt 1 ring himself & while she is in the party, equipt the other to Oksana. Then she will live.

If u lie to her about her Lord's aide then she f***s MC & will leave (for now).

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
was playing this game for a while now... and looks like there is no progression in the main quest, is the game will continue walking or stops right here? already done all the side quest except birth of daughter goblin.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
was playing this game for a while now... and looks like there is no progression in the main quest, is the game will continue walking or stops right here? already done all the side quest except birth of daughter goblin.
There are 2 sides to the main questline. Qeteshians & Nergalites.

Qeteshians: Ziva's story ends once u place the gemstone in the Temple by completing "Let There Be Light!".

Nergalites: Erevi goes as far as making a deal with Venomina.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how do i get these scenes with Oksana
U have to perv on her every chance u get during you're time with her before she leaves to get the Purifiers. U also have to complete Alice's quest until she joins the Temple. Then u can ask her to put on the training costume & u get a nice anal scene.

Reactions: rickpool98
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes