Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
DomWolf failed to convey to you what happens with Mia... so Mia gets a guard dog, and it keeps guard of her when she walks away from the cottage, the MC finds out about that and replaces the dog with himself... Mia goes to a ravine to touch herself in peace... MC as the wolf can decide to make a move on her and mount her... she protests and tells the dog to get off her. and she only accepts it when MC turns back. after that they simply decide to meet normally by leaving a sign on the rock. later you can give her a costume and convince her to roleplay Little red riding hood. there is no cheating at all in the scene.
Ohh thank god. But like it rly doesnt match what DomWolf says tho ...

Mia only really gets into the "wolf" licking her as she is horny & been grounded from seeing MC, she really isnt pleased when u mount her, but forgives MC when he turns back & explains why he did it. She is actually one of the most loyal girls in the game.

Harvest the dead goblins in the Goblin Forest (east of Weirdwood) one of those should trigger the encounter eventually.

For armour not yet. Aparently there is talk of an Enchanted Weapons/Armour update that is planned to be implemented at a later date. This update may also introduce a dwarf girl for MC to f***. But for now we just gotta make do. U can use the Agility Ring to help counter it a bit.
" Mia only really gets into the "wolf" licking her as she is horny "
So she does get sexual without knowing its the MC ? If thats the case, its infidelity

Raptus desribes it like Mia never does anything sexual with the dog, and she does not do anything sexual with the MC disguise as a wolf. She pushes MC(if wolf form) away and only gets sexual with him after he reveals himself.

But DomWolf describes it like the dog or the MC (wolf form) eats her out : " Mia only really gets into the "wolf" licking her as she is horny "

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ohh thank god. But like it rly doesnt match what DomWolf says tho ...

" Mia only really gets into the "wolf" licking her as she is horny "
So she does get sexual without knowing its the MC ? If thats the case, its infidelity

Raptus desribes it like Mia never does anything sexual with the dog, and she does not do anything sexual with the MC disguise as a wolf. She pushes MC(if wolf form) away and only gets sexual with him after he reveals himself.

But DomWolf describes it like the dog or the MC (wolf form) eats her out : " Mia only really gets into the "wolf" licking her as she is horny "
...............She goes to the clearing to play with herself & tells the "wolf" to stand guard (because shes human & has needs but Granny is always watching). U take initiative & start licking her. She is at first against it but gives into the livking. When the wolf then mounts her is when she gets freaked out but MC starts turning back & she screams (cos now he looks like a werewolf). He explains himself & she wants to continue but Granny heard the commotion so MC has to flee. After that she dosent do anything without MC. She had no intentions with the wolf at all, it is all initiated by MC.

Just play the questline & decide for yourself because there is no good or bad way to describe this scene lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
...............She goes to the clearing to play with herself & tells the "wolf" to stand guard (because shes human & has needs but Granny is always watching). U take initiative & start licking her. She is at first against it but gives into the livking. When the wolf then mounts her is when she gets freaked out but MC starts turning back & she screams (cos now he looks like a werewolf). He explains himself & she wants to continue but Granny heard the commotion so MC has to flee. After that she dosent do anything without MC. She had no intentions with the wolf at all, it is all initiated by MC.

Just play the questline & decide for yourself because there is no good or bad way to describe this scene lol :ROFLMAO:
Nah.
" start licking her. She is at first against it but gives into the livking "
Thats all I need to know, thanks for the info.

Not gonna waste my time with Mia :/
Will simply ignore her from now on.

Not knowing it is us, she should have pushed us away when we tried licking her, but yet she gave in and enjoying it.
This is infidelity. Because it could have been the normal guard dog doing it, or some other dog/wolf and she would have been fine being licked, as long as not being mounted.

Good thing I did not witness this scene. Cuz it would have hurt

• Angry
Reactions: User1230

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What do you do with the familiar you get when you have done the creepy crawlies quest?
For now u can level her up & she can become very helpful in many fights but that's all, for now. I beleive Tink plans for her to "grow up" at some point so we can get closer to her. ;)

Reactions: LEsi42

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nah.
" start licking her. She is at first against it but gives into the livking "
Thats all I need to know, thanks for the info.

Not gonna waste my time with Mia :/
Will simply ignore her from now on.

Not knowing it is us, she should have pushed us away when we tried licking her, but yet she gave in and enjoying it.
This is infidelity. Because it could have been the normal guard dog doing it, or some other dog/wolf and she would have been fine being licked, as long as not being mounted.

Good thing I did not witness this scene. Cuz it would have hurt
Well "infidelity" is the action of being unfaithful to a spouse or partner. At that point u have fooled around a lil (kissed, grouped & bj) but you're not actualy in a relationship with her yet. She is horny & (technically) singal when u lick & mount her as the wolf. After THIS scene u & Mia start working 2wards an actual relationship & secretly start dating behind her grannies back. After u knock her up (& u take responsibility for the child) she asks her granny if u can live with them. Trust me man u r missing out on one of the sweetest girls in the game if u let that one scene that isnt fully in her power (MC is manipulative) ruin that for u.

But at the end of the day, no skin off my teeth, it just means u have less scenes, quests ect... to play through. U do u bro. (y)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I had to recover each and every game I had played in the past because I switched my OS to an NVMe drive and couldn't clone my SSD properly.
I come back into this game and like the others have to start over again.
Now here is the thing, I played the game before with a clear cheat mod, that was effective in the first town complete with clicking on the stump in the southwest giving items, same as the elf well area.
Now there is nothing and no listing for one on the main page neither, how do I get that, I THINK it was a Lail patch but I am not certain.
So where is it>?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I had to recover each and every game I had played in the past because I switched my OS to an NVMe drive and couldn't clone my SSD properly.
Now here is the thing, I played the game before with a clear cheat mod, that was effective in the first town complete with clicking on the stump in the southwest giving items, same as the elf well area.
Now there is nothing and no listing for one on the main page neither, how do I get that, I THINK it was a Lail patch but I am not certain.
So where is it>?
Stump should still work... works for me. Lower left corner of Weirdwood above spider Cave right?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So where is it>?
Lain mod was abondened and is heavily outdated... and responsible for the most "bug complaints" in this thread... which is also the reason why all referrences were removed from the OP

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
Honestly, if you want to cheat at this game, use an online save editor. saveeditonline is the name of the site, lets you edit rpg maker games (and renpy, too) pretty easily.

Reactions: User1230

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
When Rosy says no sex u need a Tasty Pastry to get BJ & then next day use it again for FJ. After that remember to inquire with Rosy about the BF to begin "The Missing Boyfriend" BEFORE u visit the dragon in "Let There Be Light!"
Where do you get the tasty pastry? Do you need to bake it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Honestly, if you want to cheat at this game, use an online save editor. saveeditonline is the name of the site, lets you edit rpg maker games (and renpy, too) pretty easily.
Which is only adviseable if you know what you do... the tool is powerful... actually to powerful most of the time, allowing you to break Quest chains or your entire save if you are not aware of the limitations put on you by the game and sometimes the engine even.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Well "infidelity" is the action of being unfaithful to a spouse or partner. At that point u have fooled around a lil (kissed, grouped & bj) but you're not actualy in a relationship with her yet. She is horny & (technically) singal when u lick & mount her as the wolf. After THIS scene u & Mia start working 2wards an actual relationship & secretly start dating behind her grannies back. After u knock her up (& u take responsibility for the child) she asks her granny if u can live with them. Trust me man u r missing out on one of the sweetest girls in the game if u let that one scene that isnt fully in her power (MC is manipulative) ruin that for u.

But at the end of the day, no skin off my teeth, it just means u have less scenes, quests ect... to play through. U do u bro. (y)
I understand. But I will still be ignoring Mia from now on xd

Plus there are Alice, Oksana, Everi, Rosy, Frida and Vixenatrix to pursue.
Which is more than enough.
Thanks for the info my friend

SpikeFW

Jun 9, 2017
Hey DomWolf

Do you talk to his lordship Tinker?

If you can give him this...
It's not fully done but there's quite a bit of it & it's mostly core plot so it'll keep him busy filling it out for like the next 2-3 years lol.

Replace status 'Experiencing Writer's Block' with 'Experiencing Extreme Insomnia' & he should be good for a while.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
It's not fully done but there's quite a bit of it & it's mostly core plot so it'll keep him busy filling it out for like the next 2-3 years lol.
dude.... if you looked at the suggestions channel on discord.... Tinkerer has ideas that will last him till earth freezes...
"bug complaints"
just yesterday... Tinkerer was shown pictures of Beegirls/Mothgirls and while he said adding both would be a bad idea, he seems more and more into the idea

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where do you get the tasty pastry? Do you need to bake it?
When baking pastries, other at you're house or at bakery, make sure u have Moonflower Pollen in inventory. MC will accidentally get that in the pastry. It auto-makes Tasty Pastries as long as u have moonflower.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes