M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
so mates 2day was the date for new update any new ?
i want to release my kraken to breed jenny
if you did read the post about that is up
it said basicly today is a chance we getting the beta version, ( after midnight EU time)

the test build will release to Nergalites on the 6th of March (give or take a day).

yes that's the first one, and it's a regular stump for me, I went to the elf waterhole, and same thing, no chest.
go to the stump and press the ground infront of it, than the flower will pop up if the cheatmode is actrive
1615028691121.png

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
if you did read the post about that is up
it said basicly today is a chance we getting the beta version, ( after midnight EU time)

the test build will release to Nergalites on the 6th of March (give or take a day).

go to the stump and press the ground infront of it, than the flower will pop up if the cheatmode is actrive
View attachment 1070395
Ah that did it, thank you

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
when is he going to update the combat system with new spells or gear? the equips are still the same basic low lvl crap from the earliest releases

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
when is he going to update the combat system with new spells or gear? the equips are still the same basic low lvl crap from the earliest releases
He included several new weapons over time, for the vampire Update we got a new Helmet and in the last Erevi Update we received new skills.
Also a more contested decision was a rebalance of the lightning strike skill... I don't know wether you missed all this or your time scale is far to "young"

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the things a guys got to do to play this game....installed windows 10 and fucking hate it (linux guy here)
all the questions and crap ya got to go through installing man i thought being questioned by cops was bad fuck me!!!

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
the things a guys got to do to play this game....installed windows 10 and fucking hate it (linux guy here)
all the questions and crap ya got to go through installing man i thought being questioned by cops was bad fuck me!!!
if you playing for the first time, dont forget the patch in the first page for censorship ;)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
But there's a linux version in the OP why download win10 (yuck)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
As always I'll skip the test version and wait for the polished version... sadly it comes out next weekend :/ Can't wait to have my fun with Jenny tho. I hope we can actually steal her off of her husband... I don't need him dead but them breaking up is more than enough for me because I really wanna add Jenny to the harem.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I see, thanks for the answer but I gave up on the game, the MC resembles a lot with my brother in law, it's fucking awkward :KEK:
i hope for you, you can over come that issue due the game is realy great :)

where is the update dev said on 06-03 but today is 07-03 did he forget to release
The posted said: the test build will release to Nergalites on the 6th of March (give or take a day).
so 99% is that we get it tonight

e1024

May 1, 2017
You could start it on any local http server and run on browser on linux/any os
1. install nodejs & npm
2. install http-server by npm
3. go to www folder and start console their and type http-server then press enter
4. it will show you the link. go to browser and put it their.

it works well on peasant quest but not well on roundscape Adorevia. I think you can play most RPG MV games like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archaon11111

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
anyone know how to get the prostate pregnant? i have been useing potion of ehnhanced fertility but no preg
you may not want to get the prostate pregnant, as of the prostitute, wait till after the election quest
I feel you're pain mate had to stop playing a game because one of the girls in it looks just like my sister. Nah. Just no.
which game and which girl?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes