Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
couldnt get it going believe me man if i could run it on linux id beat world records for the fastest times swapping hard drives out my laptop LOL
Sorry if you already tried but couldn't you just download the windows version and use Wine to play it while still maintaining linux.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Sorry if you already tried but couldn't you just download the windows version and use Wine to play it while still maintaining linux.
the linux version was made by someone that clearly doesnt know anything about linux...for the people that do know linux
would know the game files,etc need to be .sh files ...but as for windows version yes can be ran on wine and sometimes need playon linux to help i forget why i couldnt get it to go BUT i got sick of windows quick so popped my linux drive back in and about to take another shot at making this game work running linux

nightforce

Jan 9, 2018
you would have to download again after a week anyway if you download this newly released one. this one is released for debugging purpose, so wait a week if you are patient.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well im ither at the end of this version or i broke something and not sure what
i have a ton of captured humans..i assume was for tailor Untitled.png quest BUT even after he got his shop,etc im still catching humans?
i need to learn how to make traps i got an orce knocked up (she is the one quest where ya use sheep as decoy??)
need potatoes for wolf girl giant only seen those once and cant recall what i did with them
need to get wolf giant to give me a pup for another quest girl with the granny
found a puzzle that has locked door and have to move (see in pic)the halfling that does cooking do ya ever get to fuck her or all ya to do is grab at her ass?expensive blue baller for now...considering i broke down and popped my windows drive back in just to play this darn game again should speak volumes as to how much i like it ..i fucking hate windows you have no idea how bad
before i forget i also found alot of locked doors in random caves few spider caves and a bat caves
forgot to add that wolf girl giant is knocked up and fucking hates me LOL

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
i have a ton of captured humans..i assume was for tailor View attachment 1073364 quest BUT even after he got his shop,etc im still catching humans?
i need to learn how to make traps i got an orce knocked up (she is the one quest where ya use sheep as decoy??)
need potatoes for wolf girl giant only seen those once and cant recall what i did with them
need to get wolf giant to give me a pup for another quest girl with the granny
found a puzzle that has locked door and have to move (see in pic)the halfling that does cooking do ya ever get to fuck her or all ya to do is grab at her ass?expensive blue baller for now...considering i broke down and popped my windows drive back in just to play this darn game again should speak volumes as to how much i like it ..i fucking hate windows you have no idea how bad
before i forget i also found alot of locked doors in random caves few spider caves and a bat caves
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-22-tinkerer.1717/page-940#post-4796127

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You could start it on any local http server and run on browser on linux/any os
1. install nodejs & npm
2. install http-server by npm
3. go to www folder and start console their and type http-server then press enter
4. it will show you the link. go to browser and put it their.

it works well on peasant quest but not well on roundscape Adorevia. I think you can play most RPG MV games like this.
cool thank you ill have to check that out sometime great memory its just short :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
onething that made me laugh when i first started playing...you can buy an axe BUT cant chop trees?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
judging by what you thposted, you're circa 10% done with the game's content
i have a ton of captured humans..i assume was for tailor
you can turn them in for the bounty, or later as vampire snacks
you need to progress the witch quest till you rescue a girl from an uruk hai
you're not supposed to enter that room without your succubus daughter. as of rosy the baker, she gets up to six children...
once again part of more advanced quests from the tower of dread
that's the biggest mistake... you're supposed to knocl her up but only after she lets you cum inside. if she's angry it will take in-game months to regain her affection and you may get stuck once her little sister arrives.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
judging by what you thposted, you're circa 10% done with the game's content

you can turn them in for the bounty, or later as vampire snacks

you need to progress the witch quest till you rescue a girl from an uruk hai

you're not supposed to enter that room without your succubus daughter. as of rosy the baker, she gets up to six children...

once again part of more advanced quests from the tower of dread

that's the biggest mistake... you're supposed to knocl her up but only after she lets you cum inside. if she's angry it will take in-game months to regain her affection and you may get stuck once her little sister arrives.
i must of missed something somewhere but not really sure?21 completed quests and 3 left arouse the mayer...the goblin girl... quality time with maghda...those are my only 3 quests left but i dont remember vampires the only options i have with the witch is to make me cum quests.png

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes