DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey DomWolf

Do you talk to his lordship Tinker?

If you can give him this...
It's not fully done but there's quite a bit of it & it's mostly core plot so it'll keep him busy filling it out for like the next 2-3 years lol.

Replace status 'Experiencing Writer's Block' with 'Experiencing Extreme Insomnia' & he should be good for a while.
Sadly I am not. I am a lurker who cant afford to be a Patron & Discord keeps screwing me over when I try to make an account lol :(. The person u want to speak to is M3ntir.

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
There are 2 sides to the main questline. Qeteshians & Nergalites.

Qeteshians: Ziva's story ends once u place the gemstone in the Temple by completing "Let There Be Light!".

Nergalites: Erevi goes as far as making a deal with Venomina.
Yep it's already done if i remembered correctly. end of the road looks like for now. :D

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
That has to do with tinkerer wants to do at times, there was voice and concern from patreon if he would like to continue on the ''main'' story of the game. but at the same time they also said do what you want to do.

and from my own experiance its bit of not yet knowing what he wants to do. but realy hints about it never seemed to surface sofar but we will just have to wait and see. the winter depression is mostly over and he enjoys making stuff more and more agian
Well i humbly waiting for the next update. btw the MC imp it is really can mature up?

Reactions: DomWolf

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
U have to perv on her every chance u get during you're time with her before she leaves to get the Purifiers. U also have to complete Alice's quest until she joins the Temple. Then u can ask her to put on the training costume & u get a nice anal scene.
alice is in the temple but i dont know where Oksana is

SpikeFW

Jun 9, 2017
dude.... if you looked at the suggestions channel on discord.... Tinkerer has ideas that will last him till earth freezes...

just yesterday... Tinkerer was shown pictures of Beegirls/Mothgirls and while he said adding both would be a bad idea, he seems more and more into the idea
My usual 2x computer's are fried at the same time so I've missed a month or 2 + I'm not on Discord yet.

So if someone could please pass it on that'd be sweet. If he's interested in it or not, that's his provocative, I like his work so I'm good ether way.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
alice is in the temple but i dont know where Oksana is
Have u done the quest where u take 3 "snacks" to the vampires yet? Once u do that, use 2 Energy Potions in order to have sex with all 3 of the vampires in 1 night. After that Oskana should show up in Weirdwood by the tree in 5 days time.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Have u done the quest where u take 3 "snacks" to the vampires yet? Once u do that, use 2 Energy Potions in order to have sex with all 3 of the vampires in 1 night. After that Oskana should show up in Weirdwood by the tree in 5 days time.
you mean the graveyard requirement where they want a snack to have sex? because the vamps are in the castle and i can get them preg. I defeated the master had sex with Oksana at the end (although i dident get the bath scene) she talked about having a crises of faith at the end and that was it. I dont know where she is or where she is sospose to appear

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
you mean the graveyard requirement where they want a snack to have sex? because the vamps are in the castle and i can get them preg. I defeated the master had sex with Oksana at the end (although i dident get the bath scene) she talked about having a crises of faith at the end and that was it. I dont know where she is or where she is sospose to appear
she went on a trip

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I hope Tinkerer adds the option of aweing the bakery girl and Frida.

PS: I didn't know we could awe Frida. I just checked and yes we can awe her.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ah got'cha. Yeah she is gone from the game for the time being. She will most likley return in a later update. But for now she has gone :(

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I hope Tinkerer adds the option of aweing the bakery girl and Frida.

PS: I didn't know we could awe Frida. I just checked and yes we can awe her.
Isnt Rosy not Awe-able? if not that that should be bit of issue
can someone else also check that for me

My usual 2x computer's are fried at the same time so I've missed a month or 2 + I'm not on Discord yet.

So if someone could please pass it on that'd be sweet. If he's interested in it or not, that's his provocative, I like his work so I'm good ether way.
somehow i cant open your file so hard to read

and for the people, i am one of his discord mods and we use the forum to bug search aswell
also more eyes on the game so we hope to see more people became patreon ( or on the discord)

so yea tinkerer and the other mod know of this forum and such

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Isnt Rosy not Awe-able? if not that that should be bit of issue
can someone else also check that for me
Yeah I cant Awe her ether. She & Mia cannot be Awed. I think if u piss her off by denying the child u can Awe her but before & after that scene she cannot be Awed by MC.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tinkerer is checking some of the Awe stuff, so if i get more info
this message will be edit or new one if its long time

thanks for checking and reporting

edit 1)
mia only can be Awe'd after building the house
edit 2)
he forgot about rosy after the pregnant, so also will be fixed soon ;)

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I haven't played the latest versions, whats Awe'ing?
basicly in the vampire update you get potion with some powers
Awe power is to reset their bad mood, like if you didnt visite the girls for long and they get angry
with that is like the jedi magic trick ''these aren't the droids you're looking for'' and they happy again

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes