jardafarda

May 10, 2017
who is the familiar ?
can you read, dude? I answered it here yesterday, so what if you tried to search the chat history? if you don't have it, you probably haven't completed all the tasks.....If you downloaded the game from this site, walkthrouhg is icluded... try read it

Zaddy555

Feb 6, 2020
Hi there's a problem in my save file, Eervi says she's just given birth for more than 20 days, is there a problem with any variable also Frida doesn't get pregnant at all. Can somebody help me with this please.

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
Hello gyz,I am also stuck with Shakala's daughters "Her First Hunt" quest & can't leave the "Goblin Forest" area.When I finish killing boar & talk to Shakala,there is no new option
Unfortunately my latest save is after I took the quest,so I can't do any other quest.
So,there any solution for this BUG?
When Shakala is pregnant she will appear outside the tent during the day, talk to her, otherwise turn to your Goblin daughter and then try going to another area and then back to the tent as you did in the beginning.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Might have run into 2 bugs

• I can't get the familiar to leave the orb room. I just get a no image convo and then she stays there after I leave.

• My MP stays at 40/45 even after resting
Any help would be appreciated

WAlaali

Jun 14, 2019
Hi, I'm trapped in the Goblin Forest because of the "Her First Hunt" quest. I hunted the boar with GoblinDaughter and then returned with Shakala to the goblin castle but I only get the options to fuck with shakala, see the status of the realm and the option "more mates?". I can't even reload the game because I already saved in the quest

DAgger1000

Apr 26, 2020
Hey has anyone else come across a weird scene that randomly triggers in the temple on the staircase outside your bedroom? A ghost girl randomly appears and the MC reacts to it but no quest becomes active and none of the others in the temple have new dialog options about it. is it something for a future quest that's triggering by accident?

Reactions: FunFuntomes

mordecaijr93

Feb 20, 2019
Hey has anyone else come across a weird scene that randomly triggers in the temple on the staircase outside your bedroom? A ghost girl randomly appears and the MC reacts to it but no quest becomes active and none of the others in the temple have new dialog options about it. is it something for a future quest that's triggering by accident?
future update stuff. it's currently just introduction. I was confused at first too. then I kept reading stuff from here. Just wait it out. something will happen in future updates

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey DomWolf, just a silly question, the only possible way to do the "A Friend's Problem" quest, is with the "help" of Gwynneth, or there is a another way?
edit: Nevermind, i was able to use the fire and a agility potion to pass the guard...

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes