CannonCity321

May 15, 2020
I seem to have encountered a bug. Please correct me if I am wrong. After I fixed the Mill, Rosie's dialogue does not change and there is not option to continue her quest line.

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
I seem to have encountered a bug. Please correct me if I am wrong. After I fixed the Mill, Rosie's dialogue does not change and there is not option to continue her quest line.
Ask miller how to make flour. Buy wheat from farmer, rent fileds, plant wheat, harvest wheat when ready, grind wheat to flour

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
How active?
Thank you
technically the "patch" doesn't patch anything. everything is already in the game files just that those things are turned off by default. so the patch is just a txt file containing the word "Off". when the game reads this it will display those things. so you don't really need the patch. you can create a new textfile in the www folder and name it Censorship.txt. open it by double clicking and write Off. save and done. the game is "patched". you don't need to do anything else.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone sorry if this has been answered already but I can't seem to find the answer by searching. My problem is that starting the familiar Transformation quest I can't find Everi anywhere in the tower to speak to her, the only time I see her sprite is in her bed but I get a "she must be asleep message. Is this a bug or do I have to do something else?

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
Hi all ! When i enter the duengeion in the tower and u go to one of the cell's ur daughter enter the game froze at that moment the big orc or troll moves but everything else is frozen any idea ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey DomWolf, just a silly question, the only possible way to do the "A Friend's Problem" quest, is with the "help" of Gwynneth, or there is a another way?
edit: Nevermind, i was able to use the fire and a agility potion to pass the guard...
Gotta pay Gwynneth to help mate. No other way. Trust me I have attempted it lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Have you made a dozen bags of flour to give her? U need the flour or else u cant continue.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi everyone sorry if this has been answered already but I can't seem to find the answer by searching. My problem is that starting the familiar Transformation quest I can't find Everi anywhere in the tower to speak to her, the only time I see her sprite is in her bed but I get a "she must be asleep message. Is this a bug or do I have to do something else?
That sounds like a bug... not sure how you fix that tho.

Reactions: Cybermorf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi all ! When i enter the duengeion in the tower and u go to one of the cell's ur daughter enter the game froze at that moment the big orc or troll moves but everything else is frozen any idea ?
Have u got the Familiar with u? She stops the daughter from finishing her walk animations so everything will get stuck.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Gotta pay Gwynneth to help mate. No other way. Trust me I have attempted it lol
Lol...why for me using the agility worked? I mean, not 100%, i took me 10 loads, but in the end i was able to bypass the captain, although after that, in the first floor, there was dialogue, but she was not there, maybe a bug?

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Lol...why for me using the agility worked? I mean, not 100%, i took me 10 loads, but in the end i was able to bypass the captain, although after that, in the first floor, there was dialogue, but she was not there, maybe a bug?
How did u even get in? The guard tells you u cant. The heck, what? lol

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes