DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok so if we take into account all the girls that have been confirmed & all the ones mentioned by Tinkerer as potential future updates then we have:
•Madam Daiyu (was kn the pole)
•Dwarf (Tink has talked about her shop)
•Cave Goblin (Would be disappointing not to get the full set)
•Orc (Talked about enough to be potential)
•Piggy Pet (on the pole)
•Catgirl Pet (on the pole)
•Nergal (has Affection meter & mentioned)

However this isnt enough space in the book for these characters:
•Cath/Baron's Daughter (bandit conspiracy arc has been teased for a while)
•Qetesh/MC's Mum ("Ghost")

•Victoria's Niece/The Nanny (I still hold hope lol)

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Ok so if we take into account all the girls that have been confirmed & all the ones mentioned by Tinkerer as potential future updates then we have:
•Piggy Pet (on the pole)

Daiyu, Cath, and the pets are essentially guaranteed, unless Tinkerer changes his mind. Orc, Ghost, and ED's egg are only slightly behind that. Note: I feel Nergal's affection meter will be used for whatever comes out of ED's egg rather than Nergal itself.

Before anyone jumps in with "add more pages!", he's said he doesn't want to do that. But if an extra column is added to the BoG and the exit icon is recentered (returning it to the original format) there's room for all of the above plus like 3 more. Could be used for existing NPCs (Siv, a GILF, Mrs. Miller, etc.) or wholly new characters (wolfgirl, gatorgirl, more human-like girls).

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hay hay hay! I havnt got a mum fetish. BUT the point still stands. Pregnancy game + Fertility goddess = Wanna Fuck! :ROFLMAO:

About the potential Nergal, it still dosent explain why MC is so small... Although I MC is shrunk I feel it would be a missed oppertunity not to have the Rats attack MC as enemies. After all the time MC has cought & killed em in the past, Via La Ratolution!
I think it's a perspective trick. It looks like there's steps right below where Mega-ED & Mini-Alice are standing. I also think there's some dream weirdness happening. I always did like astral adventures, the dev/writer can throw some bizarre shit and you just roll with it because reality bends to one's will there. (Cool thought: Lucid Dreaming skill a la Lovecraft...)

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
If it is Nergal I wonder if sHe will be futa & I'm not talking 24/7, but something like a trickster god that can grow & be rid of a dick at will. Perhaps Nergal has plans for the captured Alice? Could also be fully optional like the No Cuck stuff (No Futa). If it is Nergal then we gotta see Qetesh soon man. Cant be dangling a FERTILITY GODDESS in a pregnancy fetish game & NOT let us have a go lol
No, we do not need futa in this game. There are other games that have that fetish, feel free to play those.

Reactions: Madstar72

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
•Piggy Pet (on the pole)

I think Tink will get to them all eventually. I hold out hope, at least!

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
No, we do not need futa in this game. There are other games that have that fetish, feel free to play those.
Tinkerer has said many times he doesn't care for gay/bi/futa/trap/etc. content and won't be including any of that content in the game.

But he also said, basically, gods can manifest however they want regardless of their default. I interpret that as they *could* manifest that way, but Tinkerer isn't going to make happy (or unhappy) sexy time for it. At most some god (not necessarily Nergal) manifests somewhere along that spectrum and then when it's clear the MC isn't into it modifies the manifestation to be more appealing to the MC.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
New MOD :
Mega

due patreon rules about beastialty and such this is new way to add the content to the core of the game due Tinkerer took it out.
made by Gnome and should be working just to download and drag it in.
Cat in the barn is showing than its working.

what does this include?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think it's a perspective trick. It looks like there's steps right below where Mega-ED & Mini-Alice are standing. I also think there's some dream weirdness happening. I always did like astral adventures, the dev/writer can throw some bizarre shit and you just roll with it because reality bends to one's will there. (Cool thought: Lucid Dreaming skill a la Lovecraft...)
Ooooooh didnt think of that. She is a Succubus mabeys she starts messing with daddy's dreams lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer has said many times he doesn't care for gay/bi/futa/trap/etc. content and won't be including any of that content in the game.

But he also said, basically, gods can manifest however they want regardless of their default. I interpret that as they *could* manifest that way, but Tinkerer isn't going to make happy (or unhappy) sexy time for it. At most some god (not necessarily Nergal) manifests somewhere along that spectrum and then when it's clear the MC isn't into it modifies the manifestation to be more appealing to the MC.
Possible it could also just be an option? Like Nergal shows it & MC can be like "No way" or "As long as it ain't touching me, sure" :ROFLMAO:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I really hope there will be a sexy orc girl at some point, and without a haircut or body that make you turned down for 2 years before being able to have a correct hardon ever again, if it's even possible... (lineage II style of girl orc not a shakala number 2 or bigger or more muscular or I'd prefer to fuck Conan instead)

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
what does this include?
Image & animation files for bestiality content (not included in the base game any more) plus a .txt file enabling the game to use them. You can add the image & animation files but the game won't use them without the .txt file; .txt without the images & animation might crash the game (haven't tried that).

Reactions: meh65
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes