parampampam

Sep 30, 2020
Full 3.41? If so you do not need the 3.41 update. However, you do need the hotfix that add 2 missing images. You also need Gnome's mod and decensor patch if you want to see all contents.
Yes, it's full 3.41. I think why it worked after I took those steps, is because I had the gallery cheat installed, and that's not updated to work with 3.41 at the moment, hence the bug of being unable to interact with Beth's house.

Worked for me! Thank you!
I'm glad if it helped you, enjoy the game!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i'm so lost. i can't find the dog, or the boyfriend, or the peddler
The dog you can buy is at the Petshop in Greyport speak to Harold. For the Blacksmith? Dog should be somewhere on the edge of town. Check do a loop round the outer area it should be there.

Do the Temple quest, when you get to the dragon & she tells u to grab the gemstone for her, get the key & return to her with the stone. Then show key to Rosy.

Fnd peddler's Camp on the Western Road follow the trail... you'll know.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
how do you repeat the beth date I cant seem to do it after the first one when i talk to her it does nothing when i ask for a date actually even the A date with Beth Quest isn't even showing up in my quests even though I have the summon and did all the prerequisites

Last edited:

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
also i noticed restore the temple quest is missing even though i did that quest along time ago as well as the witch and chalice

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Yes, it's full 3.41. I think why it worked after I took those steps, is because I had the gallery cheat installed, and that's not updated to work with 3.41 at the moment, hence the bug of being unable to interact with Beth's house.
You should have mentioned modwhen reporting a bug. The gallery cheat has been known for causing problem when it is not up-to-date.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes