Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well since I havent really followed since 331 that Patreon shakeup came rather unexpected.
Since Im curious about possible future...modded...additions of such content...how "inofficial"-exactly is that Gnome Mod?
Distribution method seems like a weird choice considering the iPatch.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Well since I havent really followed since 331 that Patreon shakeup came rather unexpected.
Since Im curious about possible future...modded...additions of such content...how "inofficial"-exactly is that Gnome Mod?
Distribution method seems like a weird choice considering the iPatch.
It's allowed on the Discord. Other mods like gallery are not. ;)

Reactions: Saraf

AshamedByzantine

Jun 28, 2024
Alright I can confirm Maghda is indeed broken, this is a completey new fresh game on the latest update. After testing it, I have found She never becomes horny again after you give her the furs for the cave.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Alright I can confirm Maghda is indeed broken, this is a completey new fresh game on the latest update. After testing it, I have found She never becomes horny again after you give her the furs for the cave.
might be a you problem bud, she is horny in my game... have you been supplying the mutton? (not intended as euphemism BTW).

Maybe post your save and I'll see if I can see anything notable

AshamedByzantine

Jun 28, 2024
might be a you problem bud, she is horny in my game... have you been supplying the mutton? (not intended as euphemism BTW).

Maybe post your save and I'll see if I can see anything notable
I would but Not sure how to do so the site doesn't accept rpgsave files

And I don't see why or how it happens every game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ngl Should have thought of that good idea, of course, I have given her mutton multiple times to test it.
I'm confused, I did both your saves and on both Magdha was horny, (save 17 required me to put down the last furs)... So what is your issue exactly? what dialogue does she give you instead of
"Da cave so cozy now! Tyler make Maghda very 'appy! I make Tyler 'appy too and take all 'is cockmilk!" (for laying the last furs)
she is even still horny after telling you she is pregnant letting you mate her again (which isn't normal, most LI's need a pastry to do 2 in a row)
even of save 18 she is straight to "See'in you makes Magdha's pussy all wet" (horny)

The only way I see a "not horny" dialogue is when you refuse to use Phallus G.... She's still horny, she just doesn't like puny cock, she's be up to fuck the moment you fix that

Edit: Ok I think I see your issue now, seems like Magdha's stuck in a "I'm too tired for sex" loop after the first bout of sex... I'll have to check my own saves but it looks like you're correct about it being legitimate bug. it is worthwhile posting it on Tinkerers , or if M3ntir is about he might do it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: AshamedByzantine

AshamedByzantine

Jun 28, 2024
I'm confused, I did both your saves and on both Magdha was horny, (save 17 required me to put down the last furs)... So what is your issue exactly? what dialogue does she give you instead of
"Da cave so cozy now! Tyler make Maghda very 'appy! I make Tyler 'appy too and take all 'is cockmilk!" (for laying the last furs)
she is even still horny after telling you she is pregnant letting you mate her again (which isn't normal, most LI's need a pastry to do 2 in a row)
even of save 18 she is straight to "See'in you makes Magdha's pussy all wet" (horny)

The only way I see a "not horny" dialogue is when you refuse to use Phallus G.... She's still horny, she just doesn't like puny cock, she's be up to fuck the moment you fix that

Edit: Ok I think I see your issue now, seems like Magdha's stuck in a "I'm too tired for sex" loop after the first bout of sex... I'll have to check my own saves but it looks like you're correct about it being legitimate bug. it is worthwhile posting it on Tinkerers , or if M3ntir is about he might do it for you.
Appreciate you testing it out, in my experience where I am in the storyline hasn’t affected it. I hadn’t done Victoria btw cause I’m fighting for my life to get her and the succubus scene but accidentally got her pregnant :eek:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Appreciate you testing it out, in my experience where I am in the storyline hasn’t affected it. I hadn’t done Victoria btw cause I’m fighting for my life to get her and the succubus scene but accidentally got her pregnant :eek:
yeah I think this one has flown under the radar for many people because Magdha is often neglected and those who do visit her often likely have enough special pastries that they don't notice.

PS you shouldn't have any trouble with the Victoria scene, you already have a daughter, see Ziva for advice to start Vicky liking you again and ask Beth for a date to start operation "get Erevi out of bed"... just make sure Vicky likes you again before starting the waystone quest and you can hang about your house with ED until she gets horny enough to visit

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I hadn’t done Victoria btw cause I’m fighting for my life to get her and the succubus scene but accidentally got her pregnant :eek:
She has to be pregnant during Waystones Part-2 to get the 3some.

-Get Victoria preg & complete the quests until u win her back.
-Begin Waystones Part-2
-Complete "Stolen Tools" & give Succubus 500c
-Go with Succubus to MC's room in the evening while Victoria is hungry.
(If she isnt there u can go downstairs & come back up/Open & close the Book of Girls to try to trigger her spawn)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She has to be pregnant during Waystones Part-2 to get the 3some.

-Get Victoria preg & complete the quests until u win her back.
-Begin Waystones Part-2
-Complete "Stolen Tools" & give Succubus 500c
-Go with Succubus to MC's room in the evening while Victoria is hungry.
(If she isnt there u can go downstairs & come back up/Open & close the Book of Girls to try to trigger her spawn)
correct me if I'm wrong but Victoria will not give birth until after the waystones quest? (I forget to exact trigger)

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes