DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
correct me if I'm wrong but Victoria will not give birth until after the waystones quest? (I forget to exact trigger)
She wont give birth because Roderick's visit is locked behind 20 days AND the Waystones quest being complete.

Reactions: Stil996

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Ngl Should have thought of that good idea, of course, I have given her mutton multiple times to test it.
Tinkerer — 15/07/2024 21:29
It appears Maghda used Annabelle's affection to determine if she was horny.

will be fixed for the next update.

edit:
thanks Stil996 for the tag, at times i am to lazy to read all the fanfic or ideas i skip posts
so if a real problem arises or appears to be a bug just tag me to be sure

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Alright I can confirm Maghda is indeed broken, this is a completey new fresh game on the latest update. After testing it, I have found She never becomes horny again after you give her the furs for the cave.
yeah I think this one has flown under the radar for many people because Magdha is often neglected and those who do visit her often likely have enough special pastries that they don't notice.

PS you shouldn't have any trouble with the Victoria scene, you already have a daughter, see Ziva for advice to start Vicky liking you again and ask Beth for a date to start operation "get Erevi out of bed"... just make sure Vicky likes you again before starting the waystone quest and you can hang about your house with ED until she gets horny enough to visit

I play on Lewdspot & while Maghda does have a higher rate of not being horny I just visited her first thing in the morning (in game) & she was horny, no issues, just down to fuck.

I have placed all the furs as well. So not sure what the issue is on you're end? But thought i would share this in case it helps.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer — 15/07/2024 21:29
It appears Maghda used Annabelle's affection to determine if she was horny.

will be fixed for the next update.
Also Gwynneth wont get preg from table sex. Not sure why this happens or if it's just me.

She is fine with all other sex scene.

bigdam

May 2, 2017
sorry for being stupid

is the removal of the beast stuff official, i.e. it's no longer part of the game, it never happened, there won't be any more updates for that stuff; or is it "official" like how the goblin daughter is not "officially" part of the game but you still need the patch to play the complete game?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
sorry for being stupid

is the removal of the beast stuff official, i.e. it's no longer part of the game, it never happened, there won't be any more updates for that stuff; or is it "official" like how the goblin daughter is not "officially" part of the game but you still need the patch to play the complete game?
Its "official" like the daughters. But not required to finish content.

Reactions: bigdam

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Its post 1st birth so she is regular Fertility. And yes I ALWAYS use EF cos I enjoy knocking up the girls & like the extra scenes
then that's something off going on,,,

speaking of fertility, what do you think will be the case for the "ghost" assuming your theory is true? will she have 100% fertility by default?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
... speaking of fertility, what do you think will be the case for the "ghost" assuming your theory is true? will she have 100% fertility by default?
I hope not, 100% anything is boring :p (I kinda wish the regular women had smaller chances to get pregnant) I think the opposite would make more sense, like the Vamps it's not "natural" for ghosts to get pregnant what with them not having a womb (or any other body parts).. + If she is the incarnation of Qetesh it would make sense she's need a surrogate just like Nergal, though maybe as a "ghost" she can possess someone.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
then that's something off going on,,,

speaking of fertility, what do you think will be the case for the "ghost" assuming your theory is true? will she have 100% fertility by default?
I reckon she will have regular Fertility. Mabey slightly higher than mortal women? But yeah just cos she is a Fertility goddess I dont think that means she auto pregs everytime she fucks. Otherwise there should be an army of Nergtesh running around.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I play on Lewdspot & while Maghda does have a higher rate of not being horny I just visited her first thing in the morning (in game) & she was horny, no issues, just down to fuck.

I have placed all the furs as well. So not sure what the issue is on you're end? But thought i would share this in case it helps.
Sounds like Annabelle is grown up in your game. If she isn't her affection is zero and Maghda will never be horny on her own. If she is grown up, Maghda may or may not get horny depending on Annabelle's affection.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Murgatuman1

Feb 25, 2020
currently i have this problem and i cannot find a previous version to take the files from, so if someone could provide one, i would be appreacited

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
doesnt work cause that file isnt included there, its a base game file, which for some reason is lacking in the gaem version i downloaded

tried downloading the game again and still the file isnt there
you downloaded the full game not the update?
are you using the gallery mod? (if so delete it or seek help on it's thread)

Murgatuman1

Feb 25, 2020
you downloaded the full game not the update?
are you using the gallery mod? (if so delete it or seek help on it's thread)
yeah i did
but also found that the file is inside the mega version

for some reason the gofile version lacks this and some other pictures

so even if i dont use the mod, the games is stuck there and you cant continue beth quest

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
yeah i did
but also found that the file is inside the mega version

for some reason the gofile version lacks this and some other pictures

so even if i dont use the mod, the games is stuck there and you cant continue beth quest
Some images were left out of v3.41. Try installing the hotfix, link in the Update Only spoiler on the OP.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
If she is the incarnation of Qetesh it would make sense she's need a surrogate just like Nergal, though maybe as a "ghost" she can possess someone.
I think she's not the incarnation of quetesh, but Quetesh herself, and unlike Nergal she has worshipers and enough power to manifest directly
I reckon she will have regular Fertility. Mabey slightly higher than mortal women? But yeah just cos she is a Fertility goddess I dont think that means she auto pregs everytime she fucks. Otherwise there should be an army of Nergtesh running around.
there's a chance that nergal being the god of death, destruction etc is barren and couldn;t knock quetesh up.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes