M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tinkerer's last poll had an option to add cat-girl and pig-girl "pets" to the Tower dungeon. In discussions on the Discord he said they would be the result of some mad wizard. So gatorbeasts, werewolves, and bat creatures might also. Not sure about minotaurs, Taurus seemed to have more going on mentally than the others. (Venomina is a special case.)
he also said that due people want half offsprings but they will become normal animals, so people not going to demand stuff ones more

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My answer to "Humans & Elves are animals" is that they are both biologically similiar animals. Like in real life its believed Homo Erecutus & Homo Neanderthalus bred, this helped set the DNA code of later Homo Sapiens Sapiens (us), so of course Humans, Elves, Halflings, Giants, Ogres & Goblins can breed....
Meh! don't be racist... we have 98% genetic similarity to chimps, 91% to Sheep and 35% to .
Anything is possible if you just believe :p

BTW: Things I never knew I wanted until a few minutes ago... Daffodil Girls!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer's last poll had an option to add cat-girl and pig-girl "pets" to the Tower dungeon. In discussions on the Discord he said they would be the result of some mad wizard. So gatorbeasts, werewolves, and bat creatures might also. Not sure about minotaurs, Taurus seemed to have more going on mentally than the others. (Venomina is a special case.)
According to what Tinkerer has told me Were-Beasts arw closer in nature to Werewolf: The Apocalypse. They are born with the were-genes, but it's a bit inconsistent, some people are born werewolves, some are born normal people, some just wolves, some have the lycanthropy skip a generation. All share the Lycanthropy & it can be passed down & show up along the descending bloodline. Also the level of control on the shift is dependent on individual. Venomina, & the arachnophropy gene, is a "unique" case.

I wouldnt be surprised if most hybrids like Minotaurs (& by hyperthetical extension; Harpies, Centaurs & the like) are subjects of the Ancients doing their genetic tampering. We already know that Humanoids are considered "lesser beings" created by them, as we are told by LOCO, so makes sense they may be distantly related as well. Not sure about Gater Beasts(?) but the weird connection that Crustalizzed Eggs have with Ancient Tech dosent seem random to me. I wouldnt be surprised if their entire biology & nature was to manufactured in order to create living battery factories...

The poll just confirms that some Beastmen (if not all in one way or another) are most likely unnatural creations by other sapient races messing with animal/humanoid DNA. Imagine if Gater Beasts were actually created to be super soldier shock-troops but then escaped into the wild (like Fallout's Deathclaws...)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3854320
Sorry for the late sneak peek, folks! I got a bit distracted with some IRL house maintenance projects my wife has been "kindly reminding" me about....

Yes, I've cheated a bit this time. It's actually an old image that has been retconned/reworked. The previous method I used to depict the "ghost" wasn't versatile enough to show different stages of solidithy (is that even a word?). And yes, her hair has been changed too. I felt this suited her heritage better (and I had already used her previous hairdo on another character in the mean time:) ).

Since last post I've also completed the three new maps and gotten them running in game. I've also completed one more scene (minus the animation). Now I'm likely going to soldier on and complete the final planned scene before returning to scripting. Time flies as usual, but I'm trying to stick to my schedual as best I can.

Enjoy your week guys!

Tinkerer

Last News
What a milf!

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3854320
Sorry for the late sneak peek, folks! I got a bit distracted with some IRL house maintenance projects my wife has been "kindly reminding" me about....

Yes, I've cheated a bit this time. It's actually an old image that has been retconned/reworked. The previous method I used to depict the "ghost" wasn't versatile enough to show different stages of solidithy (is that even a word?). And yes, her hair has been changed too. I felt this suited her heritage better (and I had already used her previous hairdo on another character in the mean time:) ).

Since last post I've also completed the three new maps and gotten them running in game. I've also completed one more scene (minus the animation). Now I'm likely going to soldier on and complete the final planned scene before returning to scripting. Time flies as usual, but I'm trying to stick to my schedual as best I can.

Enjoy your week guys!

Tinkerer

Last News
It's Endgame now!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3854320

Enjoy your week guys!

Tinkerer

Last News
Oh my... for a moment I thought it was a T H I C C version of Shadowheart form Baldur's Gate 3

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
thanks to FunFuntomes now people agian talking about weird stuff, the miller's wife and now a sheep girl....
i am so happy Tinkerer isnt on the forums to read this.
maybe he does occasionally read the forum
I wonder how MC will fuck her. I assume he'll have to become a temporary spirit/apparition. Maybe with a potion or other methods. Would his cum be ectoplasm :LOL:
as shown in the latest sneak peak note it seems her body will solidify
wasn't versatile enough to show different stages of solidithy
What a milf!
the Oedypus club welcomes the MC of peasant's quest

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 3854081

some people need to be locked up and i am one of those before i move to violence
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3854320

Enjoy your week guys!

Tinkerer

Last News
So you really did it. You've killed a deep professional and above all soulful conversation with something as inconsequential as the new snaek peak.

Thanks for keeping us updated. She look even better now

Meh! don't be racist... we have 98% genetic similarity to chimps, 91% to Sheep and 35% to .
Anything is possible if you just believe :p

BTW: Things I never knew I wanted until a few minutes ago... Daffodil Girls!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:
This immediately remind me Butt tree from WaL

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: M3ntir and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This new update feels like its gonna move everything along which is great! The game has, admittedly, stagnated latley but that's not really Tinkerer's lack of skill. He wanted to finish up the content for all the girls that already existed in the game before throwing in any new ones which is understandable (with the exception of some new girls who's content could be wrapped up & slipped into the story easily).

But yeah recently it has felt very samey; nock up girl, do1 or 2 quests before she gives birth, sort out house, make more kids. Rince & repeat. I'm glad that all these girls have finally been "finished" & I hope we might see extensions to their content in the future (like Victoria's role in Gwynn's quest or Jenny's cheese deal), all we need now is Vix but honestly it can wait at least 1 mabey 2 updates.

This one is definitely gonna be a good move forward; we are seeing more of the "ghost" mother, the Temple & Tower plots are finally gonna entwine/clash, we're getting that big red demoness & new ranged enemies... (that last one is both exciting & terrifying cos now they wknt have to GET TO ME to hurt lol).

I'm hoping that with this new step forward, & the completion of Vix's content, we can start seeing the story move forward & start getting some new girls thrown into the plot as well!

We know/can predict at least some of the new girls:
-Madam Daiyu
-Dwarf Runesmith
-Cath
-Cave Goblin
-New Pets

I'm excited to take these new steps into the next stage of PQs development!

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
This new update feels like its gonna move everything along which is great! The game has, admittedly, stagnated latley but that's not really Tinkerer's lack of skill. He wanted to finish up the content for all the girls that already existed in the game before throwing in any new ones which is understandable (with the exception of some new girls who's content could be wrapped up & slipped into the story easily).

But yeah recently it has felt very samey; nock up girl, do1 or 2 quests before she gives birth, sort out house, make more kids. Rince & repeat. I'm glad that all these girls have finally been "finished" & I hope we might see extensions to their content in the future (like Victoria's role in Gwynn's quest or Jenny's cheese deal), all we need now is Vix but honestly it can wait at least 1 mabey 2 updates.
New content (especially for girls) can change the order of doing things for some players. Sometimes quite early in the game...when the BoG was introduced I re-ordered some stuff so I had it when I go to the Tower. The new Beth quests resulting in a new home for her can be done soon after "Restore The Temple," even before "Waystones Part I" starts. And so on.

So it might have felt stagnant to some players while Tinkerer "finished up" some girls, while others were quite happy to explore how things changed as a result. Not to mention the actual new content... ;)

Me, I'm also tickled that we're getting new Main questline stuff. And happy for ranged enemies, but not exactly tickled. :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
We know/can predict at least some of the new girls:
-Madam Daiyu
-Dwarf Runesmith
-Cath
-Cave Goblin
-New Pets

I'm excited to take these new steps into the next stage of PQs development!
I'm hurt and dismayed that you yet again forgot Mrs Miller :cautious:
and don't tell me Tinkerer has no plans to do her content... He's a kind and benevolent creator, I've faith he will do her content in due course

• Hey there

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What/Where/Who is WaL? is the Butt Tree anything like a Pussy Willow?
What a Legend! game here on F95. Its fantasy and there is tree wich looks like butt and when you slap it, "she" is soaking wet between "legs". Dev promised some content for "her" in future, but now is game from lot of reasons stuck. This tree has generated a lot of wood-philes here on the site.

I'm hurt and dismayed that you yet again forgot Mrs Miller :cautious:
and don't tell me Tinkerer has no plans to do her content... He's a kind and benevolent creator, I've faith he will do her content in due course
And again, what about Greta, she is in game almost from beginning. And still no content.
Ms. Miller, on the other hand, has at least had few hot moments.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Stil996 and DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes