Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Still no link to update? Im impressed, Tinkerer fans are loyal. Glad for him, bit sad for myself(
Patient is good. There is still one missing animation (just one angle of the three). It would probably be ready when the link is shared.

Reactions: DomWolf

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
umm can i get save file for current update before the next update drops please, some kind samaritan share please

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
save files
Here's the complete save file, I may have missed a quest or two but as far as I can tell I did all of the possible ones, 164 quests completed, a lot of gold, 99 of almost every item, very few children(except goblins), I used a lot of save editing and to make the grind easier I cheated the sats of many npcs, I'm level 69 and I also gave myself max stats(9999 each), this is an ultimate cheat file I've made for personal use but felt like sharing, you can edit save files online using to customize stats for you characters if you feel they're ridiculous.
If you're fine with this okay, I think someone uploaded a unmodded save files a few posts after this. P.S: Next time use search feature to get it yourself, usually people ignore save file requests.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
well i was using 100% save in search so was not getting anything, i did try, thanks for sharing
That might be your mistake, there are quests in this game that are mutually exclusive, a true 100% save is technically impossible! plus there quests that are "skippable" (in that if you complete them before someone gives you them they will never appear in your quest log) making it difficult to hit the Maximum quest count.

PS
I did a search with "100% Save" (without quotes) and got 10 pages of results and another with "100% Save" (with quotes) and got 2 pages of results of which #42,117 stood out... you might want to reevaluate how you are using search.
I will say though that I don't understand why people post their saves marked 100% without stating which version it is 100%ing. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Me & Myself are not talking to I... hes a prick
I hear what you are saying.
---
I used to talk to Myself all the time, I guess I must have said something that offended Me, something that not only alienated Me but made Me hate Myself, Something changed in that moment, I beat Myself up over it all the time...

I am Pain, Woe is Me, But somehow it's easy to blame Myself!... (Sometimes I feel sorry for Myself, but that doesn't stop Me).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
WELL CRAP! My last play through my poor dog disappeared when at the Hunting Lode. Not at first. We did the hunt and came back. Sometime after that he disappeared. However, once I returned back to the village he appeared again. NOT THIS TIME. He vanished again and I fear he is lost forever. All his tie up points are gone. The bad part is he was at the same level as I am (70). I really don't want to buy another one and then try to get the new dog to may level. Don't even think that would be possible because he could never catch up. He would progress but so would I. If this happened to any one, were you able to get the dog back. Thanks for any replies.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
WELL CRAP! My last play through my poor dog disappeared when at the Hunting Lode. Not at first. We did the hunt and came back. Sometime after that he disappeared. However, once I returned back to the village he appeared again. NOT THIS TIME. He vanished again and I fear he is lost forever. All his tie up points are gone. The bad part is he was at the same level as I am (70). I really don't want to buy another one and then try to get the new dog to may level. Don't even think that would be possible because he could never catch up. He would progress but so would I. If this happened to any one, were you able to get the dog back. Thanks for any replies.
Usually dog waiting for you next to hunting lodge. Check it.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Check the tree next to the Lodge. He is most likley wating there.

Nov 3, 2020
Someone clear my doubt who played the update, does the ghost is really mc's biological mother ? if she wasn't then I will be very much disappointed because I'm a huge fan of mom son incest stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Krat0$

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Someone clear my doubt who played the update, does the ghost is really mc's biological mother ? if she wasn't then I will be very much disappointed because I'm a huge fan of mom son incest stuff.
I haven't played yet but from talking to people who have I can safely say that the "ghost" is indeed MC's mum.

And I was right about my theory

Reactions: whitedevil15820
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes