Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Do You use mouse or key arrows to move?
Mouse is faster, key arrows slow.
With "Always Dash" on they both have the same movement rate. I personally prefer mouse, others prefer keys.

smes95303 There may be a way to speed up movement even faster than "Always Dash" but I don't know it. Probably involves messing with the internal game files, which runs the risk of screwing up something you thought was unrelated. (Man, the number of "my game is bugged/busted/stuck" traced back to someone manually editing their game files...)

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I played this game like 4 years ago. Very nice, but as I remember the animations were so primitive. Are they still like that or the dev did something about them?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I guess sooner or later will will get a dream threesome of Ziva and Erevi. My dream team will be Ziva, Erevi and my favorite Luthien.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I played this game like 4 years ago. Very nice, but as I remember the animations were so primitive. Are they still like that or the dev did something about them?
They have gotten a bit better with updates (I beleive Tinkerer now outsources to another person?) But there still not top tier. There serviceable.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
How awesome!!! One of my first fav game updated! I can't wait to play it! =)

Thank you. <3

Edit: wait! I know about uncensor patch and gnome mod to bring back the best..... part like original game supposed to be. But what is spicy mod about?? Dioes it change more than uncensoring the game to get your 2 daughter(s) content? goblin+demon? A bit lost..
Edit2: ok self reply: the incest patch is just the uncensor patch (uncensor.txt) except you don't have just the uncensor txt file you also have the movies to go with it, previously already inside the game folder now it's different. All the files and work to add to have an original intended game just because of butt hurt ppl. xD A simple option should be easier. Bestiality yes/no Incest yes/No. Cheats yes/no.

Last edited:
Reactions: nozu and AVM666

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PeasantsQuest-3.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...All the files and work to add to have an original intended game just because of butt hurt ppl. xD A simple option should be easier. Bestiality yes/no Incest yes/No. Cheats yes/no.
Not quite, Patreon Terms of Service doesn't allow Incest or Bestiality, so it's more a case of Banned yes/no, Tinkerer is just getting ahead of the curve by removing the content first... Luckily some anonymous kind hearted soul made these totally unofficial patches to restore the lost content.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Thank you. <3

Edit: wait! I know about uncensor patch and gnome mod to bring back the best..... part like original game supposed to be. But what is spicy mod about?? Dioes it change more than uncensoring the game to get your 2 daughter(s) content? goblin+demon? A bit lost..
Edit2: ok self reply: the incest patch is just the uncensor patch (uncensor.txt) except you don't have just the uncensor txt file you also have the movies to go with it, previously already inside the game folder now it's different. All the files and work to add to have an original intended game just because of butt hurt ppl. xD A simple option should be easier. Bestiality yes/no Incest yes/No. Cheats yes/no.
It's basically the Decenser Patch. It's been "de-coupled" from the game as a Patreon deterrent. A kind soul just restored lost content.

It's not butthurt people that's the problem. Its Patreon...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not quite, Patreon Terms of Service doesn't allow Incest or Bestiality, so it's more a case of Banned yes/no, Tinkerer is just getting ahead of the curve by removing the content first... Luckily some anonymous kind hearted soul made these totally unofficial patches to restore the lost content.
Bless the kind, anonymous soul!

• Love
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017

Thank you. <3

There can't be a "yes/no" button inside a game for content that would violate Patreon rules if the Dev is on Pateon which this one is, that's the reason for patches.

I'm a long time Patron of this game and have shaked my head a few times when other Patrons ask for uncensor patch ON the Patreon board, it's like an invitation to get our beloved game banned from their Puristic site.

Ingame cheats is a small quest on it's own to open and was changed a few updates back, two types exists, browse through the walkthroughs to locate them, yes all WT's are included in the download and has their own folder ;)

Spicey mod was made by the Dev to include a little extra after he releashed this latest version.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes