Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I seam to be having problems with mega, can someone share the mods in another server like mediafire?

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Ok it's fun but I'm a bit lost with Naamah, who is she compared to Everi's daughter red demon one? A kind of future version of her? When the mc asked if she was his daughter she said no I'm the one controlling her... I really don't get it, that was a bit weird.

When on earth or hell will we be able to ged rid of those damn 2 armored goblins morrons around the Tower portal and around the bat cave? It's annoying as hell. Please do something about it. -_- Not that I can't fight them but it's really pesky and dosen't even give any good xp. Everi should have some guards or having some spiders from Venomina that way we would be able to take that damn portal without being pested with useless fights.

Edit: Naamah cowgirl animation 3 is marked as "missing".

Last edited:
Reactions: juancj0710

M@rio

May 1, 2017
So any lewd scene with the mom? I waited like... 6 years to play this just because I was waiting for the mom xD
There are:
- Erevi's daughter.
- Shakala's daughter (aka goblin daughter).
- Julia: half-sister.
- Annabelle: cousin once removed (~ niece in some culture).
- Qetesh: mother? May be.
I don't think this ghost is still our mother's ghost. In previous versions of the game she was, but now Tinkerer has turned her into Qetesh.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
For some reason I can't use someone else's save file. When I copy/paste it (everything including the config) to www>save, I still don't get it in the game. Am I missing anything?

smes95303

Oct 28, 2018
Do You use mouse or key arrows to move?
Mouse is faster, key arrows slow.
With "Always Dash" on they both have the same movement rate. I personally prefer mouse, others prefer keys.

smes95303 There may be a way to speed up movement even faster than "Always Dash" but I don't know it. Probably involves messing with the internal game files, which runs the risk of screwing up something you thought was unrelated. (Man, the number of "my game is bugged/busted/stuck" traced back to someone manually editing their game files...)
yeah, what I want to ask is how to further modify speed

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
For some reason I can't use someone else's save file. When I copy/paste it (everything including the config) to www>save, I still don't get it in the game. Am I missing anything?
You need to copy the "global.rpgsave" as well. If it is not provided, you need you create saves in the slot that will match the download saves, then copy the download saves into your save folder overwrite your saves.

yeah, what I want to ask is how to further modify speed
I use Cheat Engine speed hack to slow down the game. It can also speed up the game (everything will be faster, not just main character move speed).

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
so whois naamah again and where is here place is ?
at this point i really don't remember anyone's name

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I will miss MC's mother, I liked the idea that it was the mother and not Qetesh View attachment 3991798 View attachment 3991798
I mean it IS his mother. It's just his mother is Qetesh...
I don't think this ghost is still our mother's ghost. In previous versions of the game she was, but now Tinkerer has turned her into Qetesh.
The ghost mother may not be the ghost Qetesh.The dress is the same but the hair style is different. Here are a couple of possibilities I could think of
- The ghost Qetesh is the ghost mother but in different stage of manifestation.
- The ghost Qetesh is not the ghost mother, but will lead up to the ghost mother content later. Much like how Naamah is an intermidiate character before Nergal?

Last edited:

mikoto suoh horndog

Oct 9, 2020
So I've got 2 problems, (1)_ I don't know how to get to the basement to save Beth.
(2)_ screen goes black after I enter the room to save Alice.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes