DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Did anyone see an new image for when Erevi announces that she is pregnant? I asked tinkerer about this and they said it should be in there now but I don't see it. Just wondering if my own game is glitched or does no one else see it?
Are you playing from a previous save? Perhaps you'll need to start a new game for the scene to be added? Or else the current game is just using the old version perhaps?

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
Ya know people have a better chance of helping you if you tell the forum WHAT the problem is so they can help. Can you get the quest started? Is there a bit you're stuck on? Is there a trigger that hasnt happened?

Help those you wish to help you
Thanks

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
i see the NTR tag, is it easy to avoidalbe? Thannks
on every ntr scene you can choose to let it happen or prevent it,like girl is attacked by goblins and you can watch it or just attack them and it doesnt happen,choose if another character interact with girl or just you

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I will miss MC's mother, I liked the idea that it was the mother and not Qetesh View attachment 3991798 View attachment 3991798
I don't think this ghost is still our mother's ghost. In previous versions of the game she was, but now Tinkerer has turned her into Qetesh.

I'm pretty sure the mom and the ghost were always supposed to be Qetesh. Ziva got turned old and the war with the Goblins happened because Qetesh had an affair with a mortal, which was around the time the mc was born and the MC's dad met a mysterious Qeteshite "priestess" in the woods who was the MC's mother. I don't think anything really changed and she just got a model update

Reactions: DomWolf

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
on every ntr scene you can choose to let it happen or prevent it,like girl is attacked by goblins and you can watch it or just attack them and it doesnt happen,choose if another character interact with girl or just you
i wish we can turn on/off NTR content :v

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm pretty sure the mom and the ghost were always supposed to be Qetesh. Ziva got turned old and the war with the Goblins happened because Qetesh had an affair with a mortal, which was around the time the mc was born and the MC's dad met a mysterious Qeteshite "priestess" in the woods who was the MC's mother. I don't think anything really changed and she just got a model update
That's been my theory for a LONG time

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
i wish we can turn on/off NTR content :v
They're honestly isn't enough Ntr content in the game to need to turn it off in the first place. They're are only like 3 ntr scenes in the whole game, they're all optional and most involve the LI in question being sexually assaulted so you can pretty much kill the guy and stop the scene. It's not an ntr heavy game

• Love
Reactions: Krat0$ and uda123ca

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
does anyone have all the new updates since 3.31 from the old version of the game
Can someone send it to me?
You are far better off just downloading the Full version 3.51 and make a backup of your save folder and decensor text.doc, then transfer both from old game into 3.51

Full game is less than 5GB so Mega should allow you to download it once every 5-6 hours I think it is? as in you get 5 GB free download space from Mega every 5-6 hours.

Reactions: Igor9504
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes