Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I got stuck.... I'm doing Naamah's quest, that is "Naamah's Deal", I went upstairs to the castle and destroyed the robots in the rooms below, until I lowered the two green levers and pressed the red button, so then Naamah has now joined my party. The problem, however, is that I can't access the other two rooms on the top right because the door is closed and I don't know how to open it, I don't know what to do. Does anyone know the solution? or am I getting bugs?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Who can tell me which folder and where to put the incest patch?
The Spicy mod has a text file titled "how to install." Plus a screenshot showing what it looks like when the decensor patch is installed, and another showing what to look for in-game to verify it's installed correctly. Animations go in the "movies" folder. ;)

For the Gnomes mod the how-to is titled "About This Mod." You have to open the mod's www folder to get the text file ("OtherContent"), which goes in the game's www folder same as the decensor patch. Animations go in the game's "movies" folder, still images go in the img>pictures folder. There aren't any screenshots showing what it's supposed to look like, maybe with the next version.

I manually drag the animations & pics from the mods to game's folder, same with the images.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
They're honestly isn't enough Ntr content in the game to need to turn it off in the first place. They're are only like 3 ntr scenes in the whole game, they're all optional and most involve the LI in question being sexually assaulted so you can pretty much kill the guy and stop the scene. It's not an ntr heavy game
Extra info: There was a LOT of pushback on mandatory NTR. Or anyone at all other than the MC having a go at one of the girls, regardless of the situation. That's why Tinkerer revised older scenes to let players avoid it, and newer scenes include the ability to avoid it when added.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
As far as I can see, an important precision concerning the affection with Naamah is not present in the current walkthough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Extra info: There was a LOT of pushback on mandatory NTR. Or anyone at all other than the MC having a go at one of the girls, regardless of the situation. That's why Tinkerer revised older scenes to let players avoid it, and newer scenes include the ability to avoid it when added.
There was literally only on mandatory ntr scene even then and it was the scene with the werewolf. And we don't get ntr anymore

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Tinkerer has said in the discord that there will be an additonal update in the near-ish future, maybe a month or so. It will have additional content that didn't make it into 3.51 because he didn't want to take longer to release it, like how 3.15 had content originally meant for 3.11. As well as patches/fixes. Here's hoping that content is for Qetesh...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JUCJOFF and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yeah, so no one who can steal the girls, we can choose it
Nobody steals the girls. There are a few scenes where MC can share, some scenes where they can be sexually assaulted (MC can stop this) & 1 scene where Ziva can negotiate with Grug by fucking him.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
There was literally only on mandatory ntr scene even then and it was the scene with the werewolf. And we don't get ntr anymore
But there *was* an uproar when it was added. And Shakala's wedding was originally mandatory as well.

If you like ntr content, go ahead and choose those options. Will there be more NTR(ish) content available in the future? I personally doubt it, why put the effort into creating it when only a small portion of the playerbase will choose it?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
But there *was* an uproar when it was added. And Shakala's wedding was originally mandatory as well.

If you like ntr content, go ahead and choose those options. Will there be more NTR(ish) content available in the future? I personally doubt it, why put the effort into creating it when only a small portion of the playerbase will choose it?
I mean if you're like me I accept SOME of it depending. I allow Grug with Ziva cos I dont consider her a LI that early & it's easier than fighting him. The Werewolf I do because I know I can kill him later.

The rest is very much a no for me. If Tinkerer wants to add that as humour I would be ok with new girls in their early days (pre-LI) but yeah I dont think Tinkerer will waste his time too much on such content.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
They have gotten a bit better with updates (I beleive Tinkerer now outsources to another person?) But there still not top tier. There serviceable.
Quite right. The bed scene with mia sucks. It woud be nice if at some point we could have the MC and little red riding hood scene animated.

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I mean if you're like me I accept SOME of it depending.
Same, though my thresholds are a bit different from yours. :)
  • Grug when recovering the Chalice is okay for me, she agrees to it. But no to Grug helping reconsecrate the Temple.
  • Mia+werewolf is okay because she thinks it's the MC and has zero interest in repeating the experience once she learns the truth. And because I can get rid of it later. ;)
  • Shakala's wedding is okay because that's goblin culture and it doesn't shift her affections one bit. It doesn't hurt that she actively encourages the MC to get second wives. :p
  • Same for Freyja's Feast with the giants, though I do use the red mushroom. The whole Hilde storyline was problematic for me, I used to avoid it until 3.31 added aspects of giant culture I could live with once you get to them.
  • I put a stop to other scenes where a girl is about to be raped/abused. Just...no.
Jenny's storyline is the only one I actively don't care for. I don't pursue it after rescuing Thomas, because if you do the MC wonders "how far [he] can push it" with them. Not my cuppa. Fair play if others do enjoy it.

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to offer Naama a trapped soul? I already have 5 points of affection with her and don't know how to offer a trapped soul

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Quite right. The bed scene with mia sucks. It woud be nice if at some point we could have the MC and little red riding hood scene animated.
There's a ton of stuff that needs to be updated, both animations and still images. I can't unsee the MC during Shakala fuck #2...

Sadly don't think older stuff will get it until the game is "finished" or nearly so. But I can't imagine Tinkerer not taking the time to update the older stuff when it IS "finished." (Man, what a long grind that would be...)

Re-done images and animations could just be dropped in if the file names are the same, but I believe converting still images to animations would need actual updates. And there's a lot of those.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Does anyone know how to offer Naama a trapped soul? I already have 5 points of affection with her and don't know how to offer a trapped soul
If you need to acquire one, Daiyu sells them in Greyport. Haven't played that content yet so don't know if there's a special thing you need to do to actually offer one to her.

Reactions: danielreinabcn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I hope the final 2 bedrooms for the Temple will get filled. The only issue for me is the childrens room space. The lileyhood is that if Tinkerer adds girls to the last 2 rooms then they will most likley be capped at 6 each... :(

But I still wanna see those rooms have a sexy, wide eyed acolyte ready to embrace the love of Qetesh!:love:

Reactions: JUCJOFF

smes95303

Oct 28, 2018
You need to copy the "global.rpgsave" as well. If it is not provided, you need you create saves in the slot that will match the download saves, then copy the download saves into your save folder overwrite your saves.

I use Cheat Engine speed hack to slow down the game. It can also speed up the game (everything will be faster, not just main character move speed).
I think I found a simple way to modify speed. Just locate the rpg_objects.js file in the \www\js folder, open it with Notepad, and modify the parameters in the code snippet:

Game_CharacterBase.prototype.distancePerFrame = function() {
return Math.pow(2, this.realMoveSpeed()) / 256;
};

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Potion of agility can be made without sacred water, trouble is it needs feathers. Did a search and multiple people say ravens have the feathers I need, but they aren't mentioned at all. How do you get feathers from the ravens? If I try to chase them, they fly away way too quickly. Are there nests or something where you pick the feathers up from? Also, why can't I just pluck some chickens for feathers?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Potion of agility can be made without sacred water, trouble is it needs feathers. Did a search and multiple people say ravens have the feathers I need, but they aren't mentioned at all. How do you get feathers from the ravens? If I try to chase them, they fly away way too quickly. Are there nests or something where you pick the feathers up from? Also, why can't I just pluck some chickens for feathers?
You need to sneak up on Ravens from behind. Come in from the front or sides & they fly away. Catch one from behind and you're good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Adoringfan
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes