Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
It seems to me that the developer has lost enthusiasm and is reluctantly making updates :( ... But there was so much potential...
I feel differently. The last few updates before this were mostly focused on "finishing" existing side girls, many of which were added due to player/supporter requests but not given full storylines at the time. He's been tying up loose ends. He even said it was necessary but doing it was getting old and he wanted to get back to the main storyline.

It's also entirely possible the direction the game seems to be heading in isn't to your tastes. It's totally okay to lose interest in a game after a while, even if the dev is not only still actively creating content but enthused to do it.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I really wanna know what gives you that opinion? Genuinely curious because the updates have remained pretty consistent, the dev continues to keep the fanbase updated & he even released this one early so that we dont have to wait longer for content then we have to.

Sure he was a bit down during the "clean up" phase because he was just finishing off girls & remaking old scenes but he definitely shows greater enthusiasm when doing main story or brand new content. Dosent seem like hes slowing down to me.
We seem to be on the same wavelength a lot. :p

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
We seem to be on the same wavelength a lot. :p
Great minds think alike they say :devilish:

Feels like every 3-5 updates we get someone claiming their worried the dev is "losing interest" or "slowing down" then we get another update like clockwork. Gotta wonder, who hurt these people? Which devs crushed their trust so badly in the past?

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Ok, i got 3 questions:When the Ghost shows up,it says Qetesh, instead of his mom, is this a Censor thing? or the MC mom is actually Qetesh and we just find out now, second: after this update Alice wont appear in the last floor to say she had the baby and im still missing 2 kids with her, and finally: is there anything new on this update besides the HJ in the fountain?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi!

Some old scenes still lack animations, I doubt I'll ever get around to adding one to all of them, but I believe I have an opportunity to revisit a scene and add an animation. Below I have listed four candidates that have scenes that still lack animations. The character with the most votes gets an animation. The exact scene I'll choose myself (some have multiple scenes without animations).

And yes, I know Mia is glaringly absent from the list, but I'm considering giving her a complete overhaul, but I'm currently not ready to start with that endeavour.

* Victoria
* Liandra
* Frida
* Caleah

Last News

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok, i got 3 questions:When the Ghost shows up,it says Qetesh, instead of his mom, is this a Censor thing? or the MC mom is actually Qetesh and we just find out now, second: after this update Alice wont appear in the last floor to say she had the baby and im still missing 2 kids with her, and finally: is there anything new on this update besides the HJ in the fountain?
1) Qetesh is MC's mum, if you use the Mother's Ring he still calls her that. The model just got an update & I think he ONLY calls her Qetesh if the mod isnt patched in.

2) I had no issue with Alice popping out another kid like normal in this update & this was after she got kidnapped. That may be an issue with you're game?

3) This has to be a joke question right? I'm not trying to be an ass but have you not seen any of the sneak peaks? Theres a whole thing with Alice getting kidnapped by a big red Succubus, you can fuck her & Alice gains new bondage scenes. Go to the Forgotten Valley (outside Temple zone) you'll see Gabriel fighting a demon!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi!

Some old scenes still lack animations, I doubt I'll ever get around to adding one to all of them, but I believe I have an opportunity to revisit a scene and add an animation. Below I have listed four candidates that have scenes that still lack animations. The character with the most votes gets an animation. The exact scene I'll choose myself (some have multiple scenes without animations).

And yes, I know Mia is glaringly absent from the list, but I'm considering giving her a complete overhaul, but I'm currently not ready to start with that endeavour.

* Victoria
* Liandra
* Frida
* Caleah

Last News
See for me I'm not sure really... each girl has alot of animations (when compared to other girls) but I would pick Liandra cos I would also like the option of choosing anal or vaginal when doing the 3some (I wanna knock up mother & daughter in the same session what can I say).

Personally I dont think Mia needs an overhaul. Just some TLC to round out her current content & make it feel finished. Also I'm worried he might do another Beth & I would rather not... :(

(By "another Beth" I would like to clarify that I like Mia's look (& while I do like her makeover, I liked old Beth too) & I'm worried he might just gut the Werewolf scene, which I think isnt too bad & I enjoy the dark humour of it... also I he does gut that scene we may lose the Werewolf Hunt quest & I like killing it)

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017

* Victoria
* Liandra
* Frida
* Caleah

Last News
If I was one for betting, I'd put money down that Victoria is going to win this by a landslide.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
If I was one for betting, I'd put money down than Victoria is going to win this by a landslide.
There's close to a hundred votes already and she's well out in front, but there's strong showings for Frida and Liandra, and Caleah has a fair amount of support, too. But it's still early, only about an hour since the poll was posted.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's nice to read in the comments that Tinkerer is starting to wrap up some of the storylines that have felt unfinished or in limbo for a really long time. I really hope that Vivetrix or whatever her name is finally gets her due with a finished storyline. It seems like she's had her storyline on the backburner ever since she was introduced in the game about her pregnancy. I hope we get to see the MC getting some pregnant sex with her in a near future update. Same thing with Beth. Maybe she finally gets pregnant, but I haven't played the game in quite awhile.

It would also be nice if Tinkerer switched over to SS because of all the garbage devs have to put up with patreon dictating how "their" games can be made.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I really hope that Vivetrix or whatever her name is finally gets her due with a finished storyline. It seems like she's had her storyline on the backburner ever since she was introduced in the game about her pregnancy. I hope we get to see the MC getting some pregnant sex with her in a near future update.
Vixenatrix has had pregnant sex for, like, 3-4 years. But no birth (laying her egg). She is definitely earmarked for that though we don't have a timeline for it yet.
Same thing with Beth. Maybe she finally gets pregnant, but I haven't played the game in quite awhile.
That was literally the focus of 3.41, the last update before the current one (3.51, released last Friday to supporters and landing here yesterday).

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's nice to read in the comments that Tinkerer is starting to wrap up some of the storylines that have felt unfinished or in limbo for a really long time. I really hope that Vivetrix or whatever her name is finally gets her due with a finished storyline. It seems like she's had her storyline on the backburner ever since she was introduced in the game about her pregnancy. I hope we get to see the MC getting some pregnant sex with her in a near future update. Same thing with Beth. Maybe she finally gets pregnant, but I haven't played the game in quite awhile.

It would also be nice if Tinkerer switched over to SS because of all the garbage devs have to put up with patreon dictating how "their" games can be made.
Beth's story is done mate she can get preg & pop put kids like all the rest :)

I agree. I hope Vix's update has MC have to rescue with dragon in ditress from the wicked dragon hunter! (As a bastardisation of the usual formula ;))

He does have a SS but the majority of his backers are still on Patreon so hes kinda stuck for now.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

so far he has not the plan for set in stone so will take some more time until he will finish it,
for now the SS is at 50 people and his Patreon 3000 so doubt he will change anytime either.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how do u dismiss dog
There are points you can leave the dog at. Marked by a lil star/flash.

-Tree outside Greyport
-Big tree in the centre of Weirdwood
-Near the bridge to Tower
-Tree next to The Hunting Lodge door

However if you enter Naamah's domain I think the dog gets left next to the Waystone you went through.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes