Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
You need to sneak up on Ravens from behind. Come in from the front or sides & they fly away. Catch one from behind and you're good.
Adding on: The recipe was changed when the need for specifically raven feathers for a Hilde quest was added in 3.2x. Before that it was cheaper to buy the potions from Daiyu (50 coins) than the ingredients to make your own from Makith (60 coins for two spider eggs, +10 more if you needed blue lilies as well). Now it's just 30 coins for one spider egg plus the feathers.

Dunno if Tinkerer even thought about whether chicken feathers could be used for the potion. I suspect not...Agility potions are about improving your reflexes and chickens aren't exactly nimble.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
i wish we can turn on/off NTR content :v
When you get the quest to find mia from her grandmother before you head out you will get a popup letting you chose which path you want. Play like the game intended OR no one gets the girl but you. Once choice is made it cannot be changed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: uda123ca

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What will be the next Update be? I mean v 3.61
Next update will probably be bug fixes & implementation of missing images.

Following that it's most likley gonna be of of these 3 (I could be wrong/surprised tho):
1) Vixenatrix (Dragon)
2) Madam Daiyu
3) New Pets?

Last edited:
Reactions: JUCJOFF and SAMMyhk

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I finally got a chance to play the update! This one was a good lore drop & has some cool stuff (love the Void Lurker & Ancient Guard enemies!). Also it's got another big lady for all the snu-snu fans :LOL:.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Any idea where can i find a way to two power console in naamah's deal? I'm lost i can't find the way in
Go south then through the lower right side door. Move through the rooms on the left of their & there are 2 levers & a big red button. Push all 3.

The door in the middle corridor will now be open. There are 2 consoles; one at the giant ass blue orb & one in the room north of that.
20240902_220440.jpg

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Next update will probably be bug fixes & implementation of missing images.
Per the discord there will also be some content that didn't make it into 3.51 For Reasons. I anticipate more "ghost" content.
Following that it's most likley gonna be of of these 3 (I could be wrong/surprised tho):
1) Vixenatrix (Dragon)
2) Madad Daiyu
3) New Pets?
I hope for Vixenatrix, to finally "finish" the last remaining existing girl. :cool:

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
You are far better off just downloading the Full version 3.51 and make a backup of your save folder and decensor text.doc, then transfer both from old game into 3.51

Full game is less than 5GB so Mega should allow you to download it once every 5-6 hours I think it is? as in you get 5 GB free download space from Mega every 5-6 hours.
I play all rpg games on my phone via joiplay, it's easier for me

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
It seems to me that the developer has lost enthusiasm and is reluctantly making updates :( ... But there was so much potential...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It seems to me that the developer has lost enthusiasm and is reluctantly making updates :( ... But there was so much potential...
I really wanna know what gives you that opinion? Genuinely curious because the updates have remained pretty consistent, the dev continues to keep the fanbase updated & he even released this one early so that we dont have to wait longer for content then we have to.

Sure he was a bit down during the "clean up" phase because he was just finishing off girls & remaking old scenes but he definitely shows greater enthusiasm when doing main story or brand new content. Dosent seem like hes slowing down to me.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes