SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
There are points you can leave the dog at. Marked by a lil star/flash.

-Tree outside Greyport
-Big tree in the centre of Weirdwood
-Near the bridge to Tower
-Tree next to The Hunting Lodge door

However if you enter Naamah's domain I think the dog gets left next to the Waystone you went through.
Just a NOTE: I think the tie spot at the lodge is borked. I used it once and the dog disappeared for good. This was at night. When at the lodge with the goblin attack adain at night he was not tied up but still disappeared. I bought another dog and went to the lodge during the day. I kept him with me all the time. In and out of the lodge as well when hunting. However, there were no goblins or storms. I do not know if he would have disappeared during the day if tied up. Didn't want to chance it. Really need to have tie spot by portal in giants camp. Don't know how to let the right people know of this except through the post. Good luck. You will be making several trips to the lodge depending on how you play.

tima1923

Jul 4, 2020
I can't start the quest Wandering Spirit, I completed Tragedy Strikes and have more than 7 children in the temple but she hasn't shown yet

Zomigottastop

Oct 10, 2021
I got stuck.... I'm doing Naamah's quest, that is "Naamah's Deal", I went upstairs to the castle and destroyed the robots in the rooms below, until I lowered the two green levers and pressed the red button, so then Naamah has now joined my party. The problem, however, is that I can't access the other two rooms on the top right because the door is closed and I don't know how to open it, I don't know what to do. Does anyone know the solution? or am I getting bugs?
Same issue, looks like no one answered so I'm gonna go back a save. Try that, no promises.

Update:
Didn't work, can't get in the control room after both levers and red button is pressed.

Update:
There's a door:

Last edited:
Reactions: narfar

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Does anyone has solution edit save on android 14?
If you're using JoiPlay, look into the www/save folder and use to edit your save, if you're using apk, unfortunately to access saves you need to root your phone.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
...if you're using apk, unfortunately to access saves you need to root your phone.
...then you have to shake it three times and shout SHAZAM!

if you have nothing to say, leave it at that.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes