Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Tangent: Haven't played the 3.51 content yet but I'm wondering if there's any explanation about the Trapped Souls. Where do they come from? Who were they before their souls got extracted & sealed into jars? Is someone somewhere capturing unlucky folks and cranking them out for sale? A particularly nasty alternative to execution? Ancient relics and someone found a stockpile of them somewhere? (I could see Shady Eyepatch Guy doing that, he's sold genuine Ancient artifacts twice before...)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tangent: Haven't played the 3.51 content yet but I'm wondering if there's any explanation about the Trapped Souls. Where do they come from? Who were they before their souls got extracted & sealed into jars? Is someone somewhere capturing unlucky folks and cranking them out for sale? A particularly nasty alternative to execution? Ancient relics and someone found a stockpile of them somewhere? (I could see Shady Eyepatch Guy doing that, he's sold genuine Ancient artifacts twice before...)
No explanation. Daiyu just sells them at her shop in Greyport. I'm not surprised shes into some dark occult shit. She sells potions, weird artifacts & one of her customers is Erevi...

Mabey when she finally gets content we can go in her basement & see what's up?

Quick question are u just waiting for the patron release? Cos if not you can play on Lewdspot, its updated on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Quick question are u just waiting for the patron release? Cos if not you can play on Lewdspot, its updated on there.
I'm a Nergalite supporter :cool:, and don't play online or on my phone on general principles. I don't do the test builds, too busy over the long weekend, and now catching up on work stuff. Maybe over the coming weekend.

Reactions: DomWolf

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I agree about what has happened to Alice in her story line. What I will say is 1. She does like to have sex. It would explain how she acts during her chores by messing up in the library. Her punishment has resulted in her getting pregnant a couple of times. However: the ways things have changed in 3.51 i'm not sure how much longer I'll be playing this game. There are elements that are being introduced that I (the way my character is constructed is having a hard time) my not be able to do. When ED appeared in the man cave uninvited and the scene that followed was not easy for me personally. I did play it and have been able to avoid it completely. I do so by telling her not now or engage her in her room playing the olay she created. Now, however from what I have read and the files I have looked at really is disturbing me. I do not know what her punishment will be back in the temple for messing up. I assume it will be some kind of bondage, etc. The actual story line is interesting but what I see so far is the evil side of the game is starting to get darker and darker. I know that is the beast of evil, but I don't have to like it.

I will however play to the end of this update (3.51). However, if things go the way I think they will, the only way I'll be able to continue would be if MC himeself sprouted a pair of wings, One wing white and one wing black. Symbolizing good and evil. Thus giving him the choice or option to put some of this evil to an end or to allow it to continue. Some where sometime or another the MC is going to have to make a choice. I do realize some players have no issues playing whatever comes from a game. Sadly (and perhaps not) I'm not one. In all the games I have played I have never played an evil role. Just can't do it and I have been playing games sense they first started. Even in Wrath of the Righteous you could be a Devil or demon. Not me. I chose a good path. Just can't be evil.

As the dev said his game is somewhat sandbox. However, the only sand box I have seen is with side characters. As for the Temple of Quetesh and the TOwer of Dread, there is no freedom. It is linear. You have no choice. You can't progress. You have to do for example The Tower of Dread to progress the Temple of Quetesh and vice versa. Some of the side characters I have totally skipped up to this point. Though there is nothing wrong with the goblins or orcs I will at some point do them. I know this probably makes no sense to a lot of players. I'm not saying there is a right or wrong way to enjoy a game. I have no problem killing bad, evil, or nasty characters. I just don't like to see anyone abused or miss treated. This is why, for me, I would like to see MC be endowed with a set of wings for himself representing good and evil and let him choose which path he wants to take. Enjoy the game everyone, it is a good game in one sense. I will try and enjoy as I have up to this point and will finish 3.51. The I will see and know weather I continue or call it quits. Thank you and once again ENJOY.
I fully understand what you're saying, personally I don't have an issue being bad/evil, or good, or even a mix in games.
Being forced to play one side, or another, to progress fully is however against my own free will policy, so I sympethize with ya ;)

However I think Tinkerer tries to lessen his burden as too many routes = too much work in terms of renders and animations, so we get a mixed route to some extend, but mostly "evil" sided to see all.

At least we arn't forced with NTR to progress, but have the option of seeing (some) NTR scenes with that memory potion thingie regardless of choices done, some.. not all mind ya.. not yet anyways ;)

We have to remember that Tinkerer doesn't have a large creative team behind him, he makes most of it all himself and gives us updates on a steady basis, as well as being informative on his Patreon and Discord, heck even in here on some occasions :)

Maybe and only maybe, when the whole story had been told, he can be persuaded to flesh out routes not taken.. I mean stuff like.. ya had to be naughty and lie to Oksana in order not to loose her, if ya told the truth she would be gone forever. Stuff like that could have other outcomes to get a full Good side, or Bad side game story without loosing sexy stuff, but would take more work ofc.

Matori53

Jun 3, 2024
Where are the scenes when Ervy's daughter takes a bath in the stream and when Ervy's daughter rolls over with Victoria in bed?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How to trigger new quest
Well, for me, "Wandering Spirit" triggered just by walking downstairs to where MC's bedroom is in Temple.

"Alice In Wonderland" triggered after I went to sleep & entered the Forgotten Valley. You should see Gabriel locked in battle with a Lesser Demon.

BlazeChronJ

Jul 26, 2023
It's almost like Tinkerer mentioned that this update isnt fully finished & that 1 animation was missing from the game....:cautious:
There's a 3'd angle available once you impregnate her. Also, unrelated... I couldn't figure out where to make sacrifices in Naamah's tower. I just discovered that it's the shrine in Erevi's tower.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes