DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Continuing about her, not from a biological point of view & I understand if some of you don't understand what I'm saying, the Succubus daughter is her clone since the latter acquired her essence during her conception. Not to mention, her dark elfin mom said that demons from their realm aren't able to come to the others unless there's something linking them to it. The examples would be the Succubus daughter is able to wander around the mc's realm because her biological parents belong there & as for the familiar, she's in a way belongs to the mc
I have to agree. This is my understanding of the situation.

Succubus Daughter:
I believe you are correct the Succubus is essentially a clone. She can exist on the mortal plane because she was born from a ritualistic conception. In the moment of conception the fetus was "hijacked" by the demonic essence of Naamah. However I would say that "ED" is her own identity, a unique being in her own right. So in a weird way Naamah is part of the family...

Familiar
According to Tinkerer Familiars in this world are lesser entities that exist to serve greater powers. While Imps appear to be closely associated with Demons they kind of ar not Demons, if that makes sense(?). MC's Familiar was gifted to him by Naamah to keep an eye on him.

Naamah
Her being more than willing to keep MC's secret & her obsession with him worshipping her, giving sacrifices & referring to herself as a "goddess" makes me believe she may be working for her own goals... mabey she is looking to break free of or overthrow Nergal to reach her own godgood? That makes ANOTHER entity who has plans for MC in this cosmic game (a rogue element).

Demons entering MC's Realm:
They can enter MC's realm but it depends on their power level. The weaker demons (Demon Hounds, Lesser Demons) have shown on multiple occasions they can manifest. Either accidentally when MC activates a Waystone (but they stick around a while if you dont fight them) or on purpose like the ones that kidnapped Alice.

However the stronger demons struggle to maintain their presence without aid. They become unstable & are pushed back to their realm. I would imagine Naamah would be able to enter MC's world for a few minutes mabey a couple hours but nothing long term. Hence why she had to give her essence to created a mortal-born demon that can is "native".

A being like Nergal? Would barley last a few seconds I reckon, hence most acts by deities (Nergal & Qetesh) are quick manifestations or in the caee of Qetesh an apparition or astral projection while she remains her side physically.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I have to agree. This is my understanding of the situation.

Succubus Daughter:
I believe you are correct the Succubus is essentially a clone. She can exist on the mortal plane because she was born from a ritualistic conception. In the moment of conception the fetus was "hijacked" by the demonic essence of Naamah. However I would say that "ED" is her own identity, a unique being in her own right. So in a weird way Naamah is part of the family...

Familiar
According to Tinkerer Familiars in this world are lesser entities that exist to serve greater powers. While Imps appear to be closely associated with Demons they kind of ar not Demons, if that makes sense(?). MC's Familiar was gifted to him by Naamah to keep an eye on him.

Naamah
Her being more than willing to keep MC's secret & her obsession with him worshipping her, giving sacrifices & referring to herself as a "goddess" makes me believe she may be working for her own goals... mabey she is looking to break free of or overthrow Nergal to reach her own godgood? That makes ANOTHER entity who has plans for MC in this cosmic game (a rogue element).

Demons entering MC's Realm:
They can enter MC's realm but it depends on their power level. The weaker demons (Demon Hounds, Lesser Demons) have shown on multiple occasions they can manifest. Either accidentally when MC activates a Waystone (but they stick around a while if you dont fight them) or on purpose like the ones that kidnapped Alice.

However the stronger demons struggle to maintain their presence without aid. They become unstable & are pushed back to their realm. I would imagine Naamah would be able to enter MC's world for a few minutes mabey a couple hours but nothing long term. Hence why she had to give her essence to created a mortal-born demon that can is "native".

A being like Nergal? Would barley last a few seconds I reckon, hence most acts by deities (Nergal & Qetesh) are quick manifestations or in the caee of Qetesh an apparition or astral projection while she remains her side physically.
Naamah mentions that she gifted the familiar to the mc which makes me wonder, is she the latter's birth mother?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Naamah mentions that she gifted the familiar to the mc which makes me wonder, is she the latter's birth mother?
I dont think so. I believe from what I was told that Imps are there own species separate from the rest of Demonkind. Erevi said that once Imps mature their desire to serve powerful beings will make them leave the nest. I would assume Naamah is strong enough to attract Imps like MC's Familiar to her service, which she then bound to MC.

Makes you wonder tho. How many of MC's imp babies are heading back to serve Naamah?

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
So... There won't be anymore H-content including Erevi's daughter added to the game? And what about Qetesh and Julia?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes