DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There's a 3'd angle available once you impregnate her. Also, unrelated... I couldn't figure out where to make sacrifices in Naamah's tower. I just discovered that it's the shrine in Erevi's tower.
Yeah but the 3rd non-preg angle is missing which Tinkerer mentioned in his post.

YaboSan

Oct 10, 2019
Can't seem to find the bedroll for the new area*, unless that's part of the missing content.

Already went to all the merchant's at both locations.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I not want to be boring, but this new uncensor, is instaladed in what place?
if you look are the zip it's packaged in the "www" folder, so you can unzip directly into the main game folder (the one that contains the wwww folder)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Naamah: One of Nergal's Lieutenants.
Continuing about her, not from a biological point of view & I understand if some of you don't understand what I'm saying, the Succubus daughter is her clone since the latter acquired her essence during her conception. Not to mention, her dark elfin mom said that demons from their realm aren't able to come to the others unless there's something linking them to it. The examples would be the Succubus daughter is able to wander around the mc's realm because her biological parents belong there & as for the familiar, she's in a way belongs to the mc

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes