DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Same issue, looks like no one answered so I'm gonna go back a save. Try that, no promises.

Update:
Didn't work, can't get in the control room after both levers and red button is pressed.

Update:
There's a door:
I literally answered with a diagram of what to do...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok so we have traveled to the Supernatural Realm 3 times now & I love how fucking weird it is & each place feels different:

•First was the "Netherrealm" a rocky outcrop in the middle of nothing where MC has to rescue his Familiar & baby. Kept safe by the nearby Hub there was a number if Lesser Demons nearby & he is able to grab the Orb from here. A great little taste of what weirdness resides on the otherside.

•The next time is the Ancient Laboratory. A facility interior with a protective feild keeping MC & his party safe. Here LOCO resides, but its the 2 wings of the building what interest me; A wing had the experiments within suffer combustion causing a fire & structural damage, subsequently letting in "local lofeforms" (demons). While B wing had everyone die in there sleep & the nature of the structure seems to have trapped their souls, eventually turning them into wraiths. A melancholic place but LOCO is also funny, especially in this update...

•Naamah's Hub is the most interesting due to the (what I'm calling) Void Damage you take while trying to walk across these monolithic bridge structures, fighting demons, until MC reaches Naamah's Palace. The "palace" is an old Ancient Powerstation she took over in the name of Nergal. Everything about this place from the tidbit of lore drop we got, to the dam ROBOTS is just so dam cool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope we eventually get to travel to Qetesh's domain to meet her in person. I imagine her domain to be more like a garden of Eden type environment with plenty of weird & "alien" plantlife (think Pandora from Avatar) with Greco-Roman architecture. I also imagine she would have Ancient tech or strong hub points that make the area more welcoming to her mortal visitor. Mabey she has angelic handmaidens or cherub minions that do her budding. (After 20 years of no sacrifice or active worship I imagine her domain has seen better days but it would still be beautiful in a somewhat sad way).

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I cant be the only one that thinks poor Alice just cant catch a break.

First she is engaged to a fat, ugly man for his money in an arrangement she is obviously not happy about but cant do anything about.

Then she gets knocked up by her BF & is shipped off to a sex cult where she is slowly indoctrinated into their way of life.

Now she is kidnapped by the demonic minions of a Succubus who proceeds to sexual torture & dominate her before her rescue gets to her. And even when freed the Succubus plants the seed of their time together basically breaking her mind & leaving her a desire to be punished which drives her to damage & mess up the Temple until she is punished by MC...

She isnt having an easy time lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do you travel through Naamah's castle without being hurt?
Once you enter the upper levels, main hall, you should be fine. Once you're up her stairs you should be all good.

If you mean how do you travel from the portal TO her Castle. You cant. You will take damage BUT the other portals have "stable atmospher" which act as safe zones so you can take a break.

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
Ok so can any give me a save file up to the new update bc I lost my old file and don't like to play all over again and the other try to help me but the save download site is Chinese so I don't trust it that much

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Ok so we have traveled to the Supernatural Realm 3 times now & I love how fucking weird it is & each place feels different:

•First was the "Netherrealm" a rocky outcrop in the middle of nothing where MC has to rescue his Familiar & baby. Kept safe by the nearby Hub there was a number if Lesser Demons nearby & he is able to grab the Orb from here. A great little taste of what weirdness resides on the otherside.

•The next time is the Ancient Laboratory. A facility interior with a protective feild keeping MC & his party safe. Here LOCO resides, but its the 2 wings of the building what interest me; A wing had the experiments within suffer combustion causing a fire & structural damage, subsequently letting in "local lofeforms" (demons). While B wing had everyone die in there sleep & the nature of the structure seems to have trapped their souls, eventually turning them into wraiths. A melancholic place but LOCO is also funny, especially in this update...

•Naamah's Hub is the most interesting due to the (what I'm calling) Void Damage you take while trying to walk across these monolithic bridge structures, fighting demons, until MC reaches Naamah's Palace. The "palace" is an old Ancient Powerstation she took over in the name of Nergal. Everything about this place from the tidbit of lore drop we got, to the dam ROBOTS is just so dam cool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope we eventually get to travel to Qetesh's domain to meet her in person. I imagine her domain to be more like a garden of Eden type environment with plenty of weird & "alien" plantlife (think Pandora from Avatar) with Greco-Roman architecture. I also imagine she would have Ancient tech or strong hub points that make the area more welcoming to her mortal visitor. Mabey she has angelic handmaidens or cherub minions that do her budding. (After 20 years of no sacrifice or active worship I imagine her domain has seen better days but it would still be beautiful in a somewhat sad way).

I agree about what has happened to Alice in her story line. What I will say is 1. She does like to have sex. It would explain how she acts during her chores by messing up in the library. Her punishment has resulted in her getting pregnant a couple of times. However: the ways things have changed in 3.51 i'm not sure how much longer I'll be playing this game. There are elements that are being introduced that I (the way my character is constructed is having a hard time) my not be able to do. When ED appeared in the man cave uninvited and the scene that followed was not easy for me personally. I did play it and have been able to avoid it completely. I do so by telling her not now or engage her in her room playing the olay she created. Now, however from what I have read and the files I have looked at really is disturbing me. I do not know what her punishment will be back in the temple for messing up. I assume it will be some kind of bondage, etc. The actual story line is interesting but what I see so far is the evil side of the game is starting to get darker and darker. I know that is the beast of evil, but I don't have to like it.

I will however play to the end of this update (3.51). However, if things go the way I think they will, the only way I'll be able to continue would be if MC himeself sprouted a pair of wings, One wing white and one wing black. Symbolizing good and evil. Thus giving him the choice or option to put some of this evil to an end or to allow it to continue. Some where sometime or another the MC is going to have to make a choice. I do realize some players have no issues playing whatever comes from a game. Sadly (and perhaps not) I'm not one. In all the games I have played I have never played an evil role. Just can't do it and I have been playing games sense they first started. Even in Wrath of the Righteous you could be a Devil or demon. Not me. I chose a good path. Just can't be evil.

As the dev said his game is somewhat sandbox. However, the only sand box I have seen is with side characters. As for the Temple of Quetesh and the TOwer of Dread, there is no freedom. It is linear. You have no choice. You can't progress. You have to do for example The Tower of Dread to progress the Temple of Quetesh and vice versa. Some of the side characters I have totally skipped up to this point. Though there is nothing wrong with the goblins or orcs I will at some point do them. I know this probably makes no sense to a lot of players. I'm not saying there is a right or wrong way to enjoy a game. I have no problem killing bad, evil, or nasty characters. I just don't like to see anyone abused or miss treated. This is why, for me, I would like to see MC be endowed with a set of wings for himself representing good and evil and let him choose which path he wants to take. Enjoy the game everyone, it is a good game in one sense. I will try and enjoy as I have up to this point and will finish 3.51. The I will see and know weather I continue or call it quits. Thank you and once again ENJOY.

Reactions: DragonFire

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I think the tags say (animated). I've reached Frida's quest in the WT and still no animations. Are they downloaded separately? Or should be activated or something?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I agree about what has happened to Alice in her story line. What I will say is 1. She does like to have sex. It would explain how she acts during her chores by messing up in the library. Her punishment has resulted in her getting pregnant a couple of times. However: the ways things have changed in 3.51 i'm not sure how much longer I'll be playing this game. There are elements that are being introduced that I (the way my character is constructed is having a hard time) my not be able to do. When ED appeared in the man cave uninvited and the scene that followed was not easy for me personally. I did play it and have been able to avoid it completely. I do so by telling her not now or engage her in her room playing the olay she created. Now, however from what I have read and the files I have looked at really is disturbing me. I do not know what her punishment will be back in the temple for messing up. I assume it will be some kind of bondage, etc. The actual story line is interesting but what I see so far is the evil side of the game is starting to get darker and darker. I know that is the beast of evil, but I don't have to like it.

I will however play to the end of this update (3.51). However, if things go the way I think they will, the only way I'll be able to continue would be if MC himeself sprouted a pair of wings, One wing white and one wing black. Symbolizing good and evil. Thus giving him the choice or option to put some of this evil to an end or to allow it to continue. Some where sometime or another the MC is going to have to make a choice. I do realize some players have no issues playing whatever comes from a game. Sadly (and perhaps not) I'm not one. In all the games I have played I have never played an evil role. Just can't do it and I have been playing games sense they first started. Even in Wrath of the Righteous you could be a Devil or demon. Not me. I chose a good path. Just can't be evil.

As the dev said his game is somewhat sandbox. However, the only sand box I have seen is with side characters. As for the Temple of Quetesh and the TOwer of Dread, there is no freedom. It is linear. You have no choice. You can't progress. You have to do for example The Tower of Dread to progress the Temple of Quetesh and vice versa. Some of the side characters I have totally skipped up to this point. Though there is nothing wrong with the goblins or orcs I will at some point do them. I know this probably makes no sense to a lot of players. I'm not saying there is a right or wrong way to enjoy a game. I have no problem killing bad, evil, or nasty characters. I just don't like to see anyone abused or miss treated. This is why, for me, I would like to see MC be endowed with a set of wings for himself representing good and evil and let him choose which path he wants to take. Enjoy the game everyone, it is a good game in one sense. I will try and enjoy as I have up to this point and will finish 3.51. The I will see and know weather I continue or call it quits. Thank you and once again ENJOY.
Her punishment isnt too bad. As you said some bondage. MC binds her hand to the celing & has sex with her. Fully consenting (even though it appears to be triggered by repressed memories of her time with Naamah) & theres another version with Phallus G. Nothing TOO extreme IMO.

MC has never been a morally good character. He has lied, cheated & deceived all his LIs. The sex scenes arnt "evil" unless you associate bondage/BDSM with evil which is a lil upsetting, I'm a dom & I wouldnt consider myself evil for binding a willing girl & fucking her silly. Just saying. Unless your specifically talking about the demon stuff? In which case I would argue that Qetesh showing up will hopfully help pull MC back to her side a lil.

But hay we all play differently & I hope you are not put off too much whatever may.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think the tags say (animated). I've reached Frida's quest in the WT and still no animations. Are they downloaded separately? Or should be activated or something?
Early scenes are not animated. Just keep playing soon they'll be pretty much everywhere. Dev is slowly adding animations to old scenes & all the later content has animations as the defacto.

Reactions: Lostan

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Most of sex scenes in the early game are not animated. Later in the game, specially updates in the last year, the animated scenes are more frecuent and have different viewpoints.
The girls around Weirdwood have a lot of old content and you need to progress their questlines, to reach the animated scenes, a lot more than the girls introduced the last year.

Some of the first animated scenes are:
  • Zivah: Consecration ritual (alone with MC) or Mass.
  • Erevi: Red Dress while pregnant.
  • Frida: Sex in bed (after she let you cum inside her with Phalus potion).
  • Victoria: Pregnant sex after reconciliation, right before her husband catch her cheating.
  • Rosy: After she grieves her dead boyfriend, missionary.
  • Gwynneth: Sex in the alley.
  • Mia: Bed sex after you renovate the house.
  • Shakala: After you are King, throne room.
  • Pigmy goblin: Anal when she is pregnant.
  • Alice: Sex in the Dress Shop trying her Wedding Dress
  • Maghda: After she is pregnant.
  • Vampires: After you reclaim the Castle.
  • Caleah: Mass.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes