Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How to solve this to get the chalice
Like DomWolf said, follow the same color pattern you used to pass the first puzzle, starting with Black. I recommend to return to the center aisle after pressing each color tile, to avoid make a mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Like DomWolf said, follow the same color patter you use to pass the first puzzle, starting with Black. I recommend to return to the center aisle after pressing each color tiles, to not make a mistake.
Remind me. It starts Black then White & does it end White to Black?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So ages ago I read Tinkerer say that the Supernatural Realm/Energy Plane is home to Demons, Angels, Familiars & other creatures.

So far we have only seen Demons (& I guess Wraiths... but I feel they were trapped by the Ancient stability force) & he has confirmed Angels exist but we have yet to see any (hope we get to fight some biblically terrifying things lol).

But I wonder what else lives here. Perhaps Eldritch Abominations/Abberations? Or Nightmares? The possibilities are pretty cool, especially if MC starts delving into this world in more updates. Imagine MC walks into a battle between Angels & Demons, dead on both sides littering the ground. When any Demons or Angels see MC they attack him, but midway through fighting an Old One type monster shows up as a boss or mabey just a scary enemy MC has to run from as it consumes both sides?! Gods the Supernatural Realm has so many gameplay, story & lore possibilities!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 3999746
Just gonna throw it out there but theres a simple solution if Tinkerer wants to give the book a shuffle ;)

Qetesh would go on the end of the Temple/Farm row (2nd from the bottom).

Also we then have 2 pets in bottom row +1

Girls (essentially) Confirmed:
-Cath: Baron's Daughter
-Madam Daiyu: Potion Seller
-Cave Goblin (it would be a crime not to collect 'em all)
-Pets (potentially a Cat & Pig)
-Qetesh: praise be!
-Dwarf: Runesmith!

Possible Girls that are unconfirmed/speculation:
-Nergal: New body, New Life?
-Orc: Waaaaaagh!
-Victoria's Niece (I still hold hope for the nanny story)
-Dhampir: The vamps need a proper ending ;) IMO.
-Dryad(s)? (Seriously those some big acorns just saying)
Where is Greta and Mrs. Miller? Its most possible than Dryad for me

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Remind me. It starts Black then White & does it end White to Black?
Floor puzzle: white>yellow>red>green>blue (left is better than down)>black>repeat until you reach the far side.
Lamps/braziers: left side black>left side white>yellow>red>green>blue>right side black>right side white>get the Chalice.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
There will no longer be "official" incest content in this game. However the benifactor will surely fix that issue.
Well Qetesh and Julia are easily fixable, not sure how to fix Erevi's daughter tho. I was more interested, if there will be any new content for her, not just restored. We'll see I guess.

Berserker0514

Jun 15, 2017
Hello guys,

Would someone be kind and share their full save, possibly from 3.41? Ended up deleting the whole folder by accident.

Thank you in advance!!

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Just gonna throw it out there but theres a simple solution if Tinkerer wants to give the book a shuffle ;)

Qetesh would go on the end of the Temple/Farm row (2nd from the bottom).

Also we then have 2 pets in bottom row +1
Y'know...the BB could be removed from the BoG. Her Affection never goes down and she has images reflecting her Affection level. Same could be done for any other "pets" in the dungeon.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Y'know...the BB could be removed from the BoG. Her Affection never goes down and she has images reflecting her Affection level. Same could be done for any other "pets" in the dungeon.
Yeah but we can still check her preg status and wether she has laid eggs so its useful to have. And she does have Affection. You have to raise her Affection by giving her orgasms and pay for better shit in her cell. (I tested it, of you stop paying her affection does drop so you have to re-raise it).

And I would be surprised if MC doesn't have to do the same for the new pets. I doubt they are gonna be happy to start with.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Yeah but we can still check her preg status and wether she has laid eggs so its useful to have. And she does have Affection. You have to raise her Affection by giving her orgasms and pay for better shit in her cell. (I tested it, of you stop paying her affection does drop so you have to re-raise it).

And I would be surprised if MC doesn't have to do the same for the new pets. I doubt they are gonna be happy to start with.
Fair points re: statuses, though I never said she didn't have Affection. I knew the various ways to increase it and that the cap would reduce if you stopped the better food (better cells are a permanent purchase), just didn't consider the need to raise it again if the cap went back up. Or are you referring to something else?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Fair points re: statuses, though I never said she didn't have Affection. I knew the various ways to increase it and that the cap would reduce if you stopped the better food (better cells are a permanent purchase), just didn't consider the need to raise it again if the cap went back up. Or are you referring to something else?
When raising her Affection, like all LIs the hearts go up but will lock at 3 hearts unless MC has payed for Better Food and Room. At which point he van give full hearts. At full Affection she will give MC a BJ but if her Affection goes back down to mid point (even after releasing her) she will refuse to blow him. As an example. I just dont see the point in removing her page.

Also if MC gets more pets he will have to raise their Affection I would assume and when they birth (whatever it ends up being) I would imagine its noce to see you can make a pick up lol.

Also tangent: is it weird that I think the pets should either birth a proper resource or a minion? His original suggestion of they birth kitten and piglets to sell just dosent sit right with me. Especially since BB & Venomina both contribute actual resources & have plenty of ways to make money right now. My idea is to have the Piggy birth Pigmen as minions to giatd the Tower, its surrounds & Mountainpass so it feels like we have more control of that region (seriously fuck those goblins!) & I'm still think about the Cat but would be interesting if she birthed some kind of resource that MC can use in a new potion (mabey not eggs cos that's harder to shrug off... I dunno yet).

EDIT: Idea for Catgirl (this might seem morbid though). So Tinkerer said that OG idea the Cat & Pig would birth normal animals to sell becaus they are just animals changed in Dr. Moreau style experiments. Well I feel this is kinda what the Ancients might have done to the Bat Creatures (I can explain my thoughts on that another time if anyone wants to know). So heres how they can work. Pigs are close in DNA to humans so I like the Pigman idea to give the Tower some proper minions. But the Catgil could have a slightly less optimistic outcome. Perhaps because of incompatibility the Cat will "birth" lifeless furball-like balls. While they would seem usless to most perhaps the Alchemist who created them discovered a use for them & created a new potion he planed to sell before his death (what this potion would be is Tink's guess lol) what you think?

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Well Qetesh and Julia are easily fixable, not sure how to fix Erevi's daughter tho. I was more interested, if there will be any new content for her, not just restored. We'll see I guess.
Fixing what? Is there anything that need fixing? Don't give me that "name your own relationship" shit. The dialogs never works out right, or feel natural in all situations.

There are some games on this site that have the lewd patch lager than the game itself. That's how far Patreon Devs have to go to hide forbiden contents. The best solution is ditching Patreon. However, this would need support from all of the supporters.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
A good indication of the BB Affection and mood is her reactions in the bottom contraption (her low Affection face is funny), and it lets you know when it is safe to try for a BJ in the middle contraption even without the Book.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
How to get power puppy from Frida she keeps saying she doesn't know me very well? I have two heart a affection for her

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
How to get power puppy from Frida she keeps saying she doesn't know me very well? I have two heart a affection for her
Get her to know you better?
- Do things accortding to her wish.
- Do quest for her.
- Give her gifts.
- The big girl is jealous, so don't mention any other girl friend.

If you pissed her off, give more gifts. 6-10 vegetable soup would be fine most of the time.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes