Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks for the responses ! ^^
Pdoan, your answer is kind of making me nervous. If you're getting some lag on an i7, I get the feeling my i3 might lag even more.
The lag will usually go away in a few seconds. Can reoccur as you move around the map, but not really bad. Edit: only that one map has lag because there a lot of stuffs happen on that map.

What make you think that a 10th Gen i3 will perform worse than a 4th Gen i7?

A rough comparison:
- Both has 4 cores, 8 threads.
- 10th Gen i3 core speed is about 1GHz higher than the 4th Gen i7 (max speed 4.3 GHz vs 3.6 GHz, base speed 3.4 Ghz vs 2.6 GHz)
- 10th Gen i3 can run DDR4-2666 RAM while 4th Gen i7 can run DDR3-1600 RAM.

There are other specs that make the 10th Gen i3 more likely to perform better than a much older 4th Gen i7.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
The lag will usually go away in a few seconds. Can reoccur as you move around the map, but not really bad. Edit: only that one map has lag because there a lot of stuffs happen on that map.

What make you think that a 10th Gen i3 will perform worse than a 4th Gen i7?

A rough comparison:
- Both has 4 cores, 8 threads.
- 10th Gen i3 core speed is about 1GHz higher than the 4th Gen i7 (max speed 4.3 GHz vs 3.6 GHz, base speed 3.4 Ghz vs 2.6 GHz)
- 10th Gen i3 can run DDR4-2666 RAM while 4th Gen i7 can run DDR3-1600 RAM.

There are other specs that make the 10th Gen i3 more likely to perform better than a much older 4th Gen i7.
Well... The gen doesn't really matter if the intel core is greater, does it ?
An i7 should have a way better performance than an i3. Or am I missing something here ?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
An i7 should have a way better performance than an i3. Or am I missing something here ?
Generation does matter when it is more than 3 generation apart. Each generation brings a little bit of improvement over the previous. Some of the specs I already listed above. The i3 is better because it has higher core speed, and can use faster RAM. The system that come with newer CPU is more likely to come with newer, and faster RAM. In general, it would probably be a faster system overall.

The number after the "i" only matter if you compare the same generation, or one or two genration apart (tech hasn't make a big leap yet). Higher number usually mean better, fancier tech, more cores, higher core speed, support faster RAM, higher price, better performance in some area. The i3/i5 are marketed for budget system, and usually come with less core than higher performance, higher price i7/i9.

According to this benchmark, a newer 10th gen i3 still can (marginally) out perform much older (top tier) 4th gen i7

And it mop the floor with my weaker laptop version

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
I know what problem you might be encoutering. When you click on object instead of path you can walk on, it lags out for me too. Not sure why is that, therefore when I'm entering something or whatever, I click on square which is next to object or door and once I'm there I click on what I wanna enter. Hope it makes sense, english is not my strong suit. It has nothing to do what CPU you are running the game with. I think it's happening only in Weirdwood for me, might be engine limitation or some plugin doing it.

Cookie Monster83

Jul 7, 2020
Hi together,

I seam to have a problem/bug in the new update.
During the quest "Alice in Wonderland" when I`m already through the portal and found the entrance to Namaahs Castle I get a black screen when I enter Namaahs place.
The game does not crash, I can click around and some random sex scenes can be "replayed", but I don`t see anything besides a black screen, just some of the conversations are shown and this is it.

Anyone else has that problem?
Anyone an idea what to do here?

Reactions: Collesart22

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok so I just had a thought.

Let's say Tinkerer does decide to add an Orc Girl, where would she exist in the story? Well so far pretty much every major orc encounter has been part of the Temple/Farm arc. This makes me believe that they are coming from the south, perhaps these are scouting parties sent by a bigger force? Whatever the reason I reckon the Temple/Farm arc will eventually force MC to deal with the orc problem.

Now MC can fight through Orcs and defeat their leader ect and so on but how interesting would it be if the Orc Girl (through a series of loses and failures on the orcish side) ends up joining the Temple as an acolyte? Like a POW or something?

Dont get me wrong I love the Temple girls but it's a very... Human dominated faction & it would be a somewhat unexpected addition to the faction. I can imagine the arguments/debates between her & Caleah...

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Let's say Tinkerer does decide to add an Orc Girl, where would she exist in the story? Well so far pretty much every major orc encounter has been part of the Temple/Farm arc. This makes me believe that they are coming from the south, perhaps these are scouting parties sent by a bigger force? Whatever the reason I reckon the Temple/Farm arc will eventually force MC to deal with the orc problem.
Tinkerer has mentioned a badlands area to the southeast in connection with potential orc content.

As for adding an orc girl to the Temple...I would like some heavier-hitters lining up with Qetesh, particularly after the latest update. She might be good for that as an individual (also Caleah x Orc-girl tension FTW) but I don't see orcs as a whole doing that.

Reactions: DomWolf

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018

Now MC can fight through Orcs and defeat their leader ect and so on but how interesting would it be if the Orc Girl (through a series of loses and failures on the orcish side) ends up joining the Temple as an acolyte? Like a POW or something?

Dont get me wrong I love the Temple girls but it's a very... Human dominated faction & it would be a somewhat unexpected addition to the faction. I can imagine the arguments/debates between her & Caleah...

Yea, but right now they are so ugly. However, if there were to be an odity and you were able to come across a good looking one because she was the result of interbreeding with a captive, well maybe then because you could summon your appearance of an orc. LOL

Reactions: DomWolf

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

She should live on stronghold next to temple. Its bit isolate, but near to tomple. In the end it was Orcs den once.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes