FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Say, is this still somehow the test version? Naamah only has 2 working sex angles during the first time you fuck her (the third angle even explicitly says "missing"), is that how it's supposed to be? Also, the handjob scene with Quetesh isn't animated for some reason for me.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer has mentioned a badlands area to the southeast in connection with potential orc content.

As for adding an orc girl to the Temple...I would like some heavier-hitters lining up with Qetesh, particularly after the latest update. She might be good for that as an individual (also Caleah x Orc-girl tension FTW) but I don't see orcs as a whole doing that.
Currently we have Oksana who, as an ex-Battlesister, is well equipped to be an anti-demon unit. Theres Grug who is pretty strong but has proven he cant take Orcs in numbers. Gabriel is pretty reliable, but the guards are essentially fodder. Caleah is a Ranger but shes not a strong figure. Ziva & Alice are NOT warriors at all.

So I agree it would be nice to have another girl who can take & give a beating. Also this could be a sort of negotiation/threat tactic if shes like the Chief's daughter or something. She gets captured as a warning to the Orcs to leave the Temple/Farm alone but as she is introduced to the qeteshian lifestyles she grows to like it. Or mabey she just dosent like her father/orc life & decides shes gonna kick it with this tough, attractive human lol.

Yea, but right now they are so ugly. However, if there were to be an odity and you were able to come across a good looking one because she was the result of interbreeding with a captive, well maybe then because you could summon your appearance of an orc. LOL
I dont know you're opinion on the Goblin girls but I would probably assume a female orc LI would be more attractive/easy on the eyes than the males. She wouldnt have to be a half-orc to be attractive although I feel she would have to lean into the strong woman fetish (like She-Hulk). I would imagine her closer to the orc chick that is on the Raid: Shadow Legends adverts. Shes pretty hot.

She should live on stronghold next to temple. Its bit isolate, but near to tomple. In the end it was Orcs den once.
Nah man the Stringhold is so out the way it's not worth it. Personally I prefer when the girls are lil more clustered cos I like to do Impreg runs & get as many as I can in a single day. Currently my biggest issues are Maghda, Liandra & Luthien, & Naamah because they are all so tucked out the way by themselves I usually waste like 3 hours with them. Also Vix will also be a problem when she is complete.

I vote we add some green to the Temple!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Say, is this still somehow the test version? Naamah only has 2 working sex angles during the first time you fuck her (the third angle even explicitly says "missing"), is that how it's supposed to be? Also, the handjob scene with Quetesh isn't animated for some reason for me.
The new update isnt fully finished as you can probably tell from the 3rd angle marked (Missing), this was so fans had an update to play without waiting EVEN longer for it. The next mini update will add in missing content.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Yea, but right now they are so ugly. However, if there were to be an odity and you were able to come across a good looking one because she was the result of interbreeding with a captive, well maybe then because you could summon your appearance of an orc. LOL
Sexual dimorphism: significant differences between males & females of a species. It's already in the game for goblins. She-orcs shouldn't be *pretty* let alone beautiful, but they don't need to be *ugly*. And DomWolf's right, she needs to be a muscle mommy.

Reactions: burke5

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sexual dimorphism: significant differences between males & females of a species. It's already in the game for goblins. She-orcs shouldn't be *pretty* let alone beautiful, but they don't need to be *ugly*. And DomWolf's right, she needs to be a muscle mommy.
I now have images of her sitting on Caleah's face.... :devilish:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Nah man the Stringhold is so out the way it's not worth it. Personally I prefer when the girls are lil more clustered cos I like to do Impreg runs & get as many as I can in a single day. Currently my biggest issues are Maghda, Liandra & Luthien, & Naamah because they are all so tucked out the way by themselves I usually waste like 3 hours with them. Also Vix will also be a problem when she is complete.
I'm okay with some girls needing extra effort. Players can choose whether to invest that effort. :)
I vote we add some green to the Temple!
I agree though I suspect for different reasons. For all their aggression & violence orcs are social beings and I don't really see her living in a separate area all alone. She'd get bored and either start causing trouble in nearby areas, or if there aren't any move to somewhere closer and then start causing trouble. Or start collecting minions who might not like the MC very much (read: at all), and that starts causing trouble...

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm okay with some girls needing extra effort. Players can choose whether to invest that effort. :)

I agree though I suspect for different reasons. For all their aggression & violence orcs are social beings and I don't really see her living in a separate area all alone. She'd get bored and either start causing trouble in nearby areas, or if there aren't any move to somewhere closer and then start causing trouble. Or start collecting minions who might not like the MC very much (read: at all), and that starts causing trouble...
I have no issue with extra effort, it's time keeping thats my issue lol.

I agree. She wouldnt want to be alone I think & MC may have to keep an eye in her as High Priest of QC ;)

Monty10

Jan 30, 2024
View attachment 932139

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-02
Release Date: 2024-08-30
Developer: Tinkerer - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.51
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Update Only (v3.41 or later -> v3.51)

Patches: * - Gnome Mod (Bestiality)*
Extras: - CG COLLECTION - Save - Walkthrough - Gallery/Cheat Mod* - Quest Dependency Chart
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
does this game has 32-bit crack?
plz anyone reply me

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I have no issue with extra effort, it's time keeping thats my issue lol.
Time keeping is part & parcel of the effort in my book. If the girl or her storyline doesn't appeal to me I don't pursue her, or if she's in the Main storyline only as much as required.

(If Tinkerer were to link some of the side girls into the Main in the future, that would change the calculus for a lot of players...)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Time keeping is part & parcel of the effort in my book. If the girl or her storyline doesn't appeal to me I don't pursue her, or if she's in the Main storyline only as much as required.

(If Tinkerer were to link some of the side girls into the Main in the future, that would change the calculus for a lot of players...)
This is my usual run
Day One:
-Liand
-Luthien
-Mia
-Rosy
-Jenny
-Beth
-Maghda
-Victoria & Gwynneth
-Frida, Hilde & Birgitte
(If u have time Familiar)

Day Two:
-Ziva & Caleah
-Alice & Oksana
-Julia & Annabelle
-Erevi
-Succubus
-Naamah
(If I didnt do her before: Familiar)

Separate Events:
-Goblins (cos 15 days never align with 20)

-Vampires (cos 25 days never align with 20)

-Pets (cos 8 days never align with 20)

I have very good time keeping. But the orc being at Temple instead if tucked away would make my schedule easier lol :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostan

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Do you need the gnome and spicy content mod to start the new quests? (Ie first meeting with qetesh) as it’s been 20 in game days and still not appeared to follow to fountain

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do you need the gnome and spicy content mod to start the new quests? (Ie first meeting with qetesh) as it’s been 20 in game days and still not appeared to follow to fountain
I dont think you NEED it. Might just be bad RNG. Have you got 7 kids in the Temple and completed "Tragedy Strikes!"?

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Yeah but just doesn’t seem to want to appear… might start from the beginning and see if that helps… didn’t want to do that though aha

• Sad

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This is my usual run
Day One:
-Liand
-Luthien
-Mia
-Rosy
-Jenny
-Beth
-Maghda
-Victoria & Gwynneth
-Frida, Hilde & Birgitte
(If u have time Familiar)

Day Two:
-Ziva & Caleah
-Alice & Oksana
-Julia & Annabelle
-Erevi
-Succubus
-Naamah
(If I didnt do her before: Familiar)

Separate Events:
-Goblins (cos 15 days never align with 20)

-Vampires (cos 25 days never align with 20)

-Pets (cos 8 days never align with 20)

I have very good time keeping. But the orc being at Temple instead if tucked away would make my schedule easier lol :LOL:
My usual Run
+ I try to fit in Jenny, Imp and the others when I can... but I'm usually pretty tired by then :sleep:

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 205 Votes