DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was able to peep on her by using only 1 fat. Does this mean there will be no interaction with Miller's Wife whenever that may occur?
Miller's wife has 0 content. All you can do is offer her money to fix the house if you burnt it down. People on here are just obsessed with her even tho she dosnt even have a portrait. So you're not missing anything.

Victoria was using the dildo yeah? I beleive that's the scene you need to see. If that's a yes then she should show up at you're house next time. Tell her you cant afford to pay.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
When tinkerer updates with missing images, will he increase the chance of wandering spirit starting/appearing in the hallway on the first meeting/start of the quest?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When tinkerer updates with missing images, will he increase the chance of wandering spirit starting/appearing in the hallway on the first meeting/start of the quest?
Not sure. I beleive I read somthing about including lost images and stuff he ran out of time to add. But no idea what that is.

Reactions: Billshwr

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Er guy can anyone show how to talk or get to where loco the computer is bc I don't remember how we get in there
Hes at the Ancient Temple. Theres those shape symbols on the walls. Match them to the ones on the floor.

At the lab search around the rooms for a key.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Victoria was using the dildo yeah? I beleive that's the scene you need to see. If that's a yes then she should show up at you're house next time. Tell her you cant afford to pay.
1st peep = automatically caught. Later peeps are also auto-caught if you don't set a distraction fire.

Distraction fire peep varies, each image has a chance of being caught and there's a number of images. 0 fat on the fire = virtually guaranteed being caught (have never made it through). 1 fat = ~50/50 cumulative chance of being caught. 2 fat = virtually guaranteed NOT being caught (never happened to me), plus burns down the Millers' house.

Victoria only shows up after a distraction fire peep, regardless of whether you get caught.

Reactions: DomWolf

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
how to trigger the ghost qetesh hj scene?
You have to have gotten to the point in Julia's story where you start making wine for the temple. After that she just has a chance of appearing in front of your room when you sleep at the temple every night unless you saw her the night before. The chance increases by 25% each night and resets back to 0% once you see her. You also need the incest patch installed

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1725647835928.png
Hi there!

Before I start on another big update, there are a few smaller things I'd like to get out of the way first. Mainly things I have on my "If-I-can-find-the-time" list, which I never do because I'm already hard pressed to fit in the story content for the update. I therefore plan to do a short "catch up" update next. It likely won't add any new quests. I mainly hope to overhaul the current potion crafting system, to make it a bit more user friendly. In addition the new sexbench will get support for a couple of other characters. Some other things may make it in the update as well, but I wish to keep it short and release it sometime later this month.

I'll try to keep you informed on a regular basis as usual.

Have a nice weekend!

Tinkerer

Last News

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Might not be a bug. Everi has to give birth first and you have to do the waystones quest to trigger it. Some of the early characters like Frida and Victoria can get pregnant, but wont give birth until after Everi does.
Shakala is the only girl confirmed able to give birth before Erevi does. I think Sequoia can as well, but you'd pretty much have to be ignoring the Tower/Temple for that. Maybe Maghda, but if so it skips "Quality Time With Maghda" entirely (you need Caleah for QTWM and Erevi has to give birth before she's available).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Shakala is the only girl confirmed able to give birth before Erevi does. I think Sequoia can as well, but you'd pretty much have to be ignoring the Tower/Temple for that. Maybe Maghda, but if so it skips "Quality Time With Maghda" entirely (you need Caleah for QTWM and Erevi has to give birth before she's available).
Maghda is locked behind Quality Time i think.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes