DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's optimized for impregnations, yes? I focus more on keeping Affection high and don't use the cheat or Awe, with impregnations happening as I cycle through sleeping at various girls' places. :)
Yeah I use the Affection cheat so I only have to check in with Obeah every so often. Between births I do most of my quests and resource hunting.

Currently I'm working to get the 10 kids for Naamah on map. After that I'll probably have a break from the game, occasionally playing when bored &/or horny

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
does this game has 32-bit crack?
plz anyone reply me
Bruh, try getting a computer that was made this millennium.

Sorry but what systems even don't support 64 bit in this day and age, they've got to be a massive security risk at this point right?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Sorry but what systems even don't support 64 bit in this day and age, they've got to be a massive security risk at this point right?
Dude don't tech shame the guy... a game like this shouldn't need 64bits. hell I'm pretty sure you could run stuff like this on old 8 bit machines, 32bits should be more than enough... I don't know why RPGMaker forces 64.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What does Naambah means when the kids she birthed & fathered by the mc are drones?
I believe I read in one of the posts from Tinkerer that she only births Demons for now. So mabey theres special demon kids she might birth later? But I'm not sure.

EDIT: I very much doubt we will get any daughter characters from her (before anyone starts digging for them Tinkerer said ONLY if he has a justifiable mechanic/story reason). My theory (of their is more planed) is she will birth more powerful demon varients with actual personality/autonomy than the more animalistic Lesser Demons, Greater Demons & Void Lurkers. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Monty10

Jan 30, 2024

half pc in the world still works on 32-bit
russians for example still use win xp

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
when does victoria start coming to collect the money instead of the gaurds
You have to watch her masturbate fully with the dildo. Best way to do this without getting cought by guard is by burnging the Miller's house using 2 Pig Fat as a distraction.

Dec 12, 2019
Decided to give this game another go. remembered why i dropped it in the first place. The way the plot quickly devolves to you having to be a shitty person and having to impregnate women to advance the plot, as well as trying to keep many women happy becomes a juggling act that just isnt fun.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
You have to watch her masturbate fully with the dildo. Best way to do this without getting cought by guard is by burnging the Miller's house using 2 Pig Fat as a distraction.
I was able to peep on her by using only 1 fat. Does this mean there will be no interaction with Miller's Wife whenever that may occur?

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes